Windows 10: Remote Desktop and Intel Video Driver

Discus and support Remote Desktop and Intel Video Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Since the last update of windows I've a problem with Remote Desktop and connecting to my workstation at work. When I'm working at the office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HeSitated, Jul 24, 2019.

1. HeSitated Win User

Remote Desktop and Intel Video Driver

Hi,

Since the last update of windows I've a problem with Remote Desktop and connecting to my workstation at work. When I'm working at the office there is no problem, only when I'm using RD. A colleague of mine is experiencing the same problem.

When I use RD and I did NOT disable the Intel graphics display adapter (driver version 25.20.100.6576), I get a light blue screen on the left and a black screen on the right with only the taskbar of DisplayFusion visible. I cannot do anything at thsi moment, I have to press Ctrl-Alt-End, then I get the normal choice and I can logoff.

Now I can log in again, but if i now start some programs I get a "LoadLibrary failed with error 126: The specified module could not be found." error, e.g.:

• FME Data Inspector 2018.1: Program will not start at all
    • SqlDeveloper: Program starts, but almost at random fails.

If I try to update the Microsoft Remote Display Adapter driver (10.0.18362.1) I get the message: "The best drivers for your device are already installed".

What can I do to solve this (very) annoying problem?

Regards Henk

:)

HeSitated, Jul 24, 2019

2. remote desktop

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please help me with the below details to understand your issue in a better way:

1. Are you using the Microsoft remote desktop app?

If you are using the Microsoft remote desktop app downloaded from
    Microsoft store then, I suggest you to follow the steps to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issue still persists with the Microsoft remote desktop app, then you can contact the support team by going to the

link
    and scrolling down to the bottom and clicking on
    Microsoft remote desktop support under the Publisher info.

However, if you are using the Remote desktop connection, which comes pre-installed with Windows 10, then I suggest you to please post your question in the
    TechNet forum.

Hope it helps.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Remote Desktop and Intel Video Driver

Windows 10 - Remote Desktop

Hi,

We will surely assist you with the issue you are facing with Windows 10.
    - Which version of Windows 10 Operating System are you using?

- Were you able to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully?

I suggest you to refer the below steps and see if this helps.

• Enable remote desktop in settings
      • Control Panel\System and Security\System, Click "Remote Settings" on the left side

• Verify my port forwarding settings were properly forwarding to my computers local IP address
      • run "cmd.exe" and then type "ipconfig". Find your IP from that list
    [*]
    • Make sure your firewall settings are open
    • Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall\Allowed apps"
    • On the left, click "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall"
    • Click "Change Settings"
    • Find "Remote Desktop" in the list and make sure both "Private" and "Public" is checked.

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you.

Credits to : Jace_Sango.

Akheel Ahmed, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Remote Desktop and Intel Video Driver

1. Remote Desktop and Intel Video Driver - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop Intel

2. Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance: Currently remoting into my laptop via a remote desktop manager where I have a WYSE DELL client as my remote support to login. My problem is that I have used up all of my "tech knowledge" to try to improve the audio and video quality, as outlined below:In the remote manager...
  3. Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance: Currently remoting into my laptop via a remote desktop manager where I have a WYSE DELL client as my remote support to login. My problem is that I have used up all of my "tech knowledge" to try to improve the audio and video quality, as outlined below:In the remote manager...
  4. Windows update and Intel video driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update and Intel video driver: I have a Dell XPS-8940 with a built in Intel UHD Graphics 750 video display adapter using Windows 11 Pro. Prior to the 22H2 update, Intel's Driver and Support Assistant updated my video driver to 31.0.101. The next day the driver was rolled back to 27.20 without any action on...
  5. Windows update and Intel video driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update and Intel video driver: I have a Dell XPS-8940 with a built in Intel UHD Graphics 750 video display adapter using Windows 11 Pro. Prior to the 22H2 update, Intel's Driver and Support Assistant updated my video driver to 31.0.101. The next day the driver was rolled back to 27.20 without any action on...
  6. Disabling remote audio driver in Microsoft Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disabling remote audio driver in Microsoft Remote Desktop: I'm running Windows 10 and connecting into my desktop from a second PC using Microsoft Remote Desktop. Is there a way to disable the 'Remote Audio' driver on the host PC? I want to be able to control the audio settings on the host PC separate from the 'Remote Audio'...
  7. How do I remotely update Intel Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I remotely update Intel Drivers: Hello, I have a couple of questions in regards to driver updates and MS. 1) Will critical Intel driver updates come down via Windows updates if Intel/MS deem them as critical or necessary? 2) I am trying to learn what other's are doing in regards to patching their systems...
  8. How to record remote desktop connection as video

How to record remote desktop connection as video: i have connected two pcs with wireless Lan and now want to record screen of pc1 one on the pc2 with audio teamviewer does this job well but issue is that it records in video format which can be played in teamviewer app only. to play in other players have to undergo hours of...
  9. Intel HD Video driver will not install

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Video driver will not install: Hey guys, I am/was having a BSOD when using my Alienware laptop on battery power. I posted about that in the BSOD thread and they recommended that I use an uninstaller for my nvidia video driver and reinstall the new driver clean, so I did. After the reinstall there...
  10. Remote Desktop Video Freezing

Remote Desktop Video Freezing: When accessing my home media server PC, a couple of my computers are failing to get a consistent video feed from the server. They're still connected, and the mouse and keyboard are still sending input, but the picture will just freeze at random times. I have to disconnect and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. carte graphique microsoft remote display adapter version pilote 10.0.18362.1 gratuit

2. LoadLibrary failed with error 126 remote desktop

3. remote desktop video driver resetting