Windows 10: Remote Desktop app NOT Connection dual monitor

Discus and support Remote Desktop app NOT Connection dual monitor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey how do I use dual monitor for Remote Desktop app NOT Remote Desktop Connection. Im on a PC running Windows 10 home.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yro82, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Yro82 Win User

Remote Desktop app NOT Connection dual monitor

Hey how do I use dual monitor for Remote Desktop app NOT Remote Desktop Connection. Im on a PC running Windows 10 home.

:)

Yro82, Jul 20, 2020
  2. jcmcbt Win User

remote access dual monitors

Using windows 10 at home, remote access to windows 7. Want to utilize dual monitors at home (use dual at work) unable to select Use all monitors in options on display tab with remote desktop (grey). Is this a way to utilize my dual monitors at home using
    remote desktop?

ty.

jcmcbt, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Remote desktop dual monitors.

It seems that Windows 10 is not providing for the use of dual monitors in a remote desktop session. Has anyone had success in using dual monitors? Also, the screen that does come up has extremely small fonts and can't be adjusted.

NyleTaylor, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Remote Desktop app NOT Connection dual monitor

REMOTE DESKTOP APP

Hi Harry,

To assist you further, please verify the following:

• What steps have you taken so fa?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    • Have you tried to uninstall and install Remote Desktop app?

Renaldo cru, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Remote Desktop app NOT Connection dual monitor

1. Remote Desktop app NOT Connection dual monitor - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop app

2. Remote Desktop Not Allowing the Use of Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Not Allowing the Use of Dual Monitors: I have a Microsoft 11 Home computer and am using the Microsoft Remote Desktop app not the Remote Desktop Connection app. I've been working from home since the pandemic, and have finally invested in a new set-up, but I cannot get the dual monitors to work on my new computer...
  3. Remote Desktop Not Allowing the Use of Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Not Allowing the Use of Dual Monitors: I have a Microsoft 11 Home computer and am using the Microsoft Remote Desktop app not the Remote Desktop Connection app. I've been working from home since the pandemic, and have finally invested in a new set-up, but I cannot get the dual monitors to work on my new computer...
  4. Dual Monitor not available for Remote Desktop App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitor not available for Remote Desktop App: Equipment:-Surface Laptop 4- Home Edition w/ Windows 11-Surface Dock 2-2- HDMI to USB-C adapters-Microsoft Designer Keyboard and Arc Mouse-2- Dell 27" MonitorsWork Equipment:-Lenovo- Pro Edition w/ Windows 10. Issue:When connecting my dock to my Surface Laptop there are no...
  5. Dual Monitor not available for Remote Desktop App

Dual Monitor not available for Remote Desktop App: Equipment:-Surface Laptop 4- Home Edition w/ Windows 11-Surface Dock 2-2- HDMI to USB-C adapters-Microsoft Designer Keyboard and Arc Mouse-2- Dell 27" MonitorsWork Equipment:-Lenovo- Pro Edition w/ Windows 10. Issue:When connecting my dock to my Surface Laptop there are no...
  6. Issues using Remote Desktop Connection but not Remote Desktop App?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues using Remote Desktop Connection but not Remote Desktop App?: Hello, I have tried a couple of things to make Remote Desktop Connection work with no results. I verified my firewall and that Remote Desktop was checked, I pinged my works router while connected to the VPN and it works, I unchecked the "only allow connections from...
  7. Desktop Dual Monitor Issues / Desktop Apps Wrong Monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Dual Monitor Issues / Desktop Apps Wrong Monitor: Hi, just wanting to get some further help with an issue I'm having. Bit of backstory, so I sent my monitor away to be repaired and it came back today all fixed. But since getting it back today it thinks it's the main monitor as it has the desktop apps on the background? I've...
  8. Remote Desktop Dual Monitor

Remote Desktop Dual Monitor: just downloaded windows 10 Pro, because windows 10 Home didn't support remote desktop. Now I cannot get my second monitor to work in the Remote Desktop, only allows it on one monitor....
  9. dual monitor while connecting remotely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dual monitor while connecting remotely: I am able to use dual monitors. However, while using only laptop without the 2nd monitor hooked up I am able to remote into my workstation and the screen appears as if I where sitting in the office. When I connect the 2nd monitor the bottom tool bar reverts back to my...
  10. Microsoft Remote Desktop APP (NOT Connection!) Multiple Monitors

Microsoft Remote Desktop APP (NOT Connection!) Multiple Monitors: Just switched to Windows Server 2016 Standard implementing RDS. We want remote users to be able to use Timezone redirection and enabled it in Group Policy. It does not work with the Remote Desktop Connection so after hours of trying we tried the Microsoft Remote Desktop APP....