Windows 10: Remote Desktop app: numeric keyboard

Discus and support Remote Desktop app: numeric keyboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm already used to the bad behavior of Shift / CapsLock in Remote Desktop for years, but recently, the numeric keypad started doing the same: NumLock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StijnBousard, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Remote Desktop app: numeric keyboard

I'm already used to the bad behavior of Shift / CapsLock in Remote Desktop for years, but recently, the numeric keypad started doing the same: NumLock on => no numbers, NumLock off => numbers

:)

StijnBousard, Nov 6, 2018

2. remote desktop

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please help me with the below details to understand your issue in a better way:

1. Are you using the Microsoft remote desktop app?

If you are using the Microsoft remote desktop app downloaded from
    Microsoft store then, I suggest you to follow the steps to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issue still persists with the Microsoft remote desktop app, then you can contact the support team by going to the

link
    and scrolling down to the bottom and clicking on
    Microsoft remote desktop support under the Publisher info.

However, if you are using the Remote desktop connection, which comes pre-installed with Windows 10, then I suggest you to please post your question in the
    TechNet forum.

Hope it helps.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 6, 2018
  3. REMOTE DESKTOP APP

Hi Harry,

To assist you further, please verify the following:

• What steps have you taken so fa?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    • Have you tried to uninstall and install Remote Desktop app?

Renaldo cru, Nov 6, 2018
  4. farlex85 Win User

Remote Desktop app: numeric keyboard

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Remote Desktop app: numeric keyboard

1. Remote Desktop app: numeric keyboard - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop app

2. Keyboard layout issue in Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard layout issue in Remote Desktop: When i use mstsc on my local "Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.1645" to connect to "Windows server 2019 build 17763.2746" then after disconnecting my local keyboard layout get sometimes messed up i didnt figure out root cause of this.On BOTH machines i have exactly same langunage...
  3. Keyboard layout issue in Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard layout issue in Remote Desktop: When i use mstsc on my local "Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.1645" to connect to "Windows server 2019 build 17763.2746" then after disconnecting my local keyboard layout get sometimes messed up i didnt figure out root cause of this.On BOTH machines i have exactly same langunage...
  4. Remote Desktop app

Remote Desktop app: I am trying to move away from Remote Desktop Connection Manager since it no longer receives updates or support. I downloaded the new Remote Desktop RD for Windows to give it a try. I have downloaded RD on macOS on a few machines and really like it. But, I noticed that on...
  5. Issues using Remote Desktop Connection but not Remote Desktop App?

Issues using Remote Desktop Connection but not Remote Desktop App?: Hello, I have tried a couple of things to make Remote Desktop Connection work with no results. I verified my firewall and that Remote Desktop was checked, I pinged my works router while connected to the VPN and it works, I unchecked the "only allow connections from...
  6. Remote Desktop App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop App: Does Microsoft have a free remote access app? [Original Title: Apps] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-app/001b4ce3-56de-414c-849d-2268cf01dc1c
  7. Remote desktop keyboard issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remote desktop keyboard issues.: I have 2 PCs at home, one that is headless and I remote desktop into. Everything works great except for 1 thing.. When I connect via Remote Desktop, it closes the current user session and opens a session for Remote Desktop. Any input used with the keyboard of the remote...
  8. USB numeric keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB numeric keyboard: The num lock on the auxiliary numeric key board locks the alpha keyboard as well. Impossible to use on spreadsheet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-numeric-keyboard/fa3a5b27-75ef-408e-b84b-a6fa6f0e2b8b
  9. numeric keyboard error

numeric keyboard error: since two weeks numeric keyboard showing error, when I type 7 it is type 79, also other numbers work same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numeric-keyboard-error/773ec80e-118d-4e32-b69b-9a57f05264c6
  10. Keyboard Numeric Pad

Keyboard Numeric Pad: Numeric Key Pad does not work for Numbers and that is true for 5 different Keyboards attempted. Some Wireless and some tethered. Must be a Win 10 glitch. Any Solutions?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. numerical keyboard app desktop

2. number keypad remote computer

3. how to enable numeric keypad in microsoft remote desktop

4. numlock remote desktop app win 10