Windows 10: Remote Desktop app on ipad bug

Discus and support Remote Desktop app on ipad bug in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new ipad pro and trying to add my credentials into the User Account area. When I go to Add User Account, in the User Name field it won't allow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GregpIAH, Oct 2, 2019.

1. GregpIAH Win User

Remote Desktop app on ipad bug

I have a new ipad pro and trying to add my credentials into the User Account area. When I go to Add User Account, in the User Name field it won't allow me to select the field to enter data. The password field allows me to select and add the password, but not User Name field. I have re-installed the app just to make sure. I am running iOS 13

:)

GregpIAH, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 2, 2019
  3. remote desktop

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please help me with the below details to understand your issue in a better way:

1. Are you using the Microsoft remote desktop app?

If you are using the Microsoft remote desktop app downloaded from
    Microsoft store then, I suggest you to follow the steps to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issue still persists with the Microsoft remote desktop app, then you can contact the support team by going to the

link
    and scrolling down to the bottom and clicking on
    Microsoft remote desktop support under the Publisher info.

However, if you are using the Remote desktop connection, which comes pre-installed with Windows 10, then I suggest you to please post your question in the
    TechNet forum.

Hope it helps.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Remote Desktop app on ipad bug

REMOTE DESKTOP APP

Hi Harry,

To assist you further, please verify the following:

• What steps have you taken so fa?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    • Have you tried to uninstall and install Remote Desktop app?

Renaldo cru, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Remote Desktop app on ipad bug

1. Remote Desktop app on ipad bug - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop app

2. Bug with Remote Desktop Client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug with Remote Desktop Client: Hi, I have been trying to trace a bug that has been happening within our organisation for the last month or so. Users started reporting that when they login to RDP sessions internal or external if they are required to enter there credentials the MSTSC client just sits and...
  3. Bug with Remote Desktop Client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug with Remote Desktop Client: Hi, I have been trying to trace a bug that has been happening within our organisation for the last month or so. Users started reporting that when they login to RDP sessions internal or external if they are required to enter there credentials the MSTSC client just sits and...
  4. Bug with Remote Desktop Client

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I Remote Desktop to an iPad?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I Remote Desktop to an iPad?: I can ping the device through my local WiFi but not connect to it for some reason through the official Microsoft RD Client app. submitted by /u/sn0wf1ake1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nqi1xt/how_do_i_remote_desktop_to_an_ipad/
  6. Remote Desktop app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop app: I am trying to move away from Remote Desktop Connection Manager since it no longer receives updates or support. I downloaded the new Remote Desktop RD for Windows to give it a try. I have downloaded RD on macOS on a few machines and really like it. But, I noticed that on...
  7. Issues using Remote Desktop Connection but not Remote Desktop App?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues using Remote Desktop Connection but not Remote Desktop App?: Hello, I have tried a couple of things to make Remote Desktop Connection work with no results. I verified my firewall and that Remote Desktop was checked, I pinged my works router while connected to the VPN and it works, I unchecked the "only allow connections from...
  8. Unable to connect too Ipad with remote desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect too Ipad with remote desktop: I have tried every piece of advice from every other post on this issue and none of it works. My devices are on the same network. I have the correct IP address. remote connection is enabled both in the main settings and in the remote desktop connection app. I have tried...
  9. Remote Desktop App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop App: Does Microsoft have a free remote access app? [Original Title: Apps] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-app/001b4ce3-56de-414c-849d-2268cf01dc1c
  10. Trying to use Microsoft Remote Desktop app on Apple IPad Pro with Magic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to use Microsoft Remote Desktop app on Apple IPad Pro with Magic Keyboard: My desktop Apple computer was knocked to the ground and smashed. Had been using it to work from home, via Microsoft Remote Desktop. Rather than another desktop, I purchased the Apple Ipad Pro with the Magic Keyboard. I tried using MRD on it today and ran into some issues....