Windows 10: Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance

Discus and support Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Currently remoting into my laptop via a remote desktop manager where I have a WYSE DELL client as my remote support to login. My problem is that I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoeMcCormickTS, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance

Currently remoting into my laptop via a remote desktop manager where I have a WYSE DELL client as my remote support to login. My problem is that I have used up all of my "tech knowledge" to try to improve the audio and video quality, as outlined below:In the remote manager before logging in:Turned off compressionWent to full 1gb full duplexenabled remote fxOn the laptop after remoting in:Went into GPEDIT and enabled high quality audio and all other low to high quality settingsUninstalled realtek drivers and installed backUninstalled video drivers and installed backMy main problem is that I am

:)

JoeMcCormickTS, Jun 7, 2023
  2. desbest Win User

Quick Assist, Remote Assist and Remote Desktop and RemoteApp

Here's an answer I got from a Microsoft MVP (this is not microsoft staff but instead a microsoft certification program)

desbest, Jun 7, 2023
  3. desbest Win User
    Quick Assist, Remote Assist and Remote Desktop and RemoteApp

What's the diference between Quick Assist, Remote Assist. Remote Desktop and RemoteApp?
    Microsoft offers 4 different ways for the user to share their screen in order to receive technical support from someone more knowledgable. Yes four. I'm using Windows 10 20H2

Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance 333634d1621465675t-diference-between-quick-assist-remote-assist-remote-desktop-remote-assistance.png

Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance 333635d1621465686t-diference-between-quick-assist-remote-assist-remote-desktop-remote-desktop.png

Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance 333636d1621465698t-diference-between-quick-assist-remote-assist-remote-desktop-remoteapp.png

Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance 333637d1621465708t-diference-between-quick-assist-remote-assist-remote-desktop-quick-assist.png

desbest, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance

Audio part of the video is not saving on Windows 10.

Hi Susie,

The issue might have occurred due to the following reasons:

• Software used to create the video.
    • Step forgotten while creating the video.

Before we assist you further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which software are you using to create the video?
    • Did you skip the step to add audio while creating the video?

You may have skipped the step to add the audio while creating the video. Check if you have followed the steps to add audio while creating the video on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of saving the video on the desktop issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance

1. Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop Audio

2. Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance: Currently remoting into my laptop via a remote desktop manager where I have a WYSE DELL client as my remote support to login. My problem is that I have used up all of my "tech knowledge" to try to improve the audio and video quality, as outlined below:In the remote manager...
  3. What's the diference between Quick Assist, Remote Assist, RemoteApp and Remote Desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the diference between Quick Assist, Remote Assist, RemoteApp and Remote Desktop?: Microsoft offers 4 different ways for the user to share their screen in order to receive technical support from someone more knowledgable. Yes four. So what's the difference between them? I'm using Windows 10 20H2...
  4. Diference between Quick Assist, Remote Assist and Remote Desktop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Diference between Quick Assist, Remote Assist and Remote Desktop?: What's the diference between Quick Assist, Remote Assist and Remote Desktop? Microsoft offers 3 different ways for the user to share their screen in order to receive technical support from someone more knowledgable. I'm using Windows 10 20H2 179501
  5. Video from remote Desktop works but No Audio inputs are available.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video from remote Desktop works but No Audio inputs are available.: I am trying to put together a troubleshooting device to monitor remote radio sites. I have an older laptop with windows 10 projust upgraded from home, that I want to be able to set in a remote radio shack. I have Audacity installed and have cables built to connect my laptop...
  6. Remote assist.

Remote assist.: I some times give assistance to a friend using 'Quick Assist', is there anyway I can have my cursor pointer showing on his screen while I move around his PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-assist/def2c5f4-b2b1-4ed5-8166-4238096d9b73
  7. Remote assistance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote assistance: My pc was suffering from continuous incomplete updates. I contacted Microsoft and a technician tried to assist remotely on my pc. Whilst trying to solve the issues she uninstalled the wifi driver so I now have no internet connection. The wifi was infact working perfectly...
  8. remote assistance

remote assistance: What happens when I enable remote assistance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-assistance/cb5205e8-e974-42b6-b23a-afb413d11b49
  9. bad quality audio in videos

bad quality audio in videos: I use a mic built in the headphones. The issue appeared when I recorded a video on Minecraft, at first I didn’t hear anything. I fixed it but faced another problem. I was able to hear the audio for my microphone clearly, but the game audio is choppy. Moreover I can hear my...
  10. Remote Desktop Video Freezing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Video Freezing: When accessing my home media server PC, a couple of my computers are failing to get a consistent video feed from the server. They're still connected, and the mouse and keyboard are still sending input, but the picture will just freeze at random times. I have to disconnect and...