Windows 10: Remote Desktop can't connect the remote computer for one of these reasons on Windows 10

Discus and support Remote Desktop can't connect the remote computer for one of these reasons on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ISSUE: Remote Desktop can't connect the remote computer for one of these reasons on Windows 10 I got this error and researched the issue for days.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by atadams12, Apr 11, 2019.

1. atadams12 Win User

Remote Desktop can't connect the remote computer for one of these reasons on Windows 10

ISSUE: Remote Desktop can't connect the remote computer for one of these reasons on Windows 10

I got this error and researched the issue for days. My company IT couldn't help either and the ultimate solution was so simple. And I didn't see this answer ANYWHERE on the internet or MS sites. SOLUTION: All I had to do was change my sleep settings. You cannot remote into a computer if it is asleep or hibernating. This is not something I ever set on this PC as it is my work PC so it must've been the default.

Remote Desktop can't connect the remote computer for one of these reasons on Windows 10 3cdae535-9c81-4201-a185-d9b80dc01d16?upload=true.png

Remote Desktop can't connect the remote computer for one of these reasons on Windows 10 6bd167c0-93d4-494b-8023-f467ed70d346?upload=true.png

:)

atadams12, Apr 11, 2019

2. Remote Desktop can't connect to the remote computer for one of these reasons:

I are using Windows 10 & windows 10. I would like to connect to my another computer using Remote Desktop, but I get the following error:

Remote Desktop can't connect to the remote computer for one of these reasons:

1) Remote access to the server is not enabled

2) The remote computer is turned off

3) The remote computer is not available on the network

Make sure the remote computer is turned on and connected to the network, and that remote access is enabled.

can any one help me

Moved From: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

WessamALahmad, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

1. On Windows 7 desktop, set network location to either Home or Work (I recommend Work):
    2. On Windows 7 desktop, allow incoming remote connections:
    3. On Windows 7 desktop, find out its IP address:
    4. On Windows 10 laptop, start the Remote Desktop application and connect to the Windows 7 desktop using the IP address from step 3 above (see Part Three in the tutorial):
    Try the above, post back how it went.

4. Remote Desktop can't connect the remote computer for one of these reasons on Windows 10

remote desktop connection help

hey i am trying to conect to a friends computer to help her with some stuff, but i cant get the windows remote desktop connection thing to work. and we tried the remote assistance thing with windows messenger also. she accepts the connection and there is supposed to ba a window that pops up and says yes i want to allow this connection but nothing happend. i have tried to do it with my room mates computer aswell and for some reason i cant get it. any ideas??? *Bang Head :banghead:

acousticlemur, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Remote Desktop can't connect the remote computer for one of these reasons on Windows 10

1. Remote Desktop can't connect the remote computer for one of these reasons on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop can't

2. Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10: Hello everyone,I am using Windows 10 22H2 as my primary computer and connecting to a remote computer on my home network that is also using Windows 10 22H2My goal for the remote computer is act as an audio player. It is hooked up to my speakers in another room and plays audio...
  3. Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10: Hello everyone,I am using Windows 10 22H2 as my primary computer and connecting to a remote computer on my home network that is also using Windows 10 22H2My goal for the remote computer is act as an audio player. It is hooked up to my speakers in another room and plays audio...
  4. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  5. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  6. Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10: Remote Desktop is a software in Windows that allows you to connect to a computer that is not close by. When you try to connect to a remote computer by using Remote Desktop, you may receive the following error message: Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer. The...
  7. Remote Desktop Can't Connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Can't Connect: Hi Guys, Having trouble connecting a Windows 7 Laptop to a Windows 10 Desktop via remote desktop. Both are on the same network. The usual has been done already i.e. Enable Remote Desktop, Allow Remote Desktop through a Firewall etc. On Windows 7 Laptop's Remote Desktop...
  8. your computer can't connect to the remote computer because the remote desktop gateway...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    your computer can't connect to the remote computer because the remote desktop gateway...: Hi, I am getting the error above when trying to RDP to one of our servers. The RDP works for 2 other PCs in my office. But my PC gives this error. Your computer can't connect to the remote computer because the remote desktop gateway server is temporarily unavailable......
  9. Can't connect to remote desktop

Can't connect to remote desktop: I can't seem to connect to my remote desktop from college as it keeps asking me to 'Enter my credentials' multiple times even when I did enter it, it asks me again. So I don't if its a hardware or software problem would appreciate it if anyone can reply if they know whats...
  10. Can't connect with Remote Desktop

Can't connect with Remote Desktop: Hay everyone, I am having an issue with Remote Desktop. It works fine locally but i can't get a connection remotely. Here is the message it am getting. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Here are some of the settings on system i am trying to remote into. [ATTACH] Some things i have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remote desktop cant connect to remote computer