Windows 10: Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10

Discus and support Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Remote Desktop is a software in Windows that allows you to connect to a computer that is not close by. When you try to connect to a remote computer by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 26, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10

Remote Desktop is a software in Windows that allows you to connect to a computer that is not close by. When you try to connect to a remote computer by using Remote Desktop, you may receive the following error message: Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer. The connection was rejected by the remote […]

This article Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Kari Win User

Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

1. On Windows 7 desktop, set network location to either Home or Work (I recommend Work):
    2. On Windows 7 desktop, allow incoming remote connections:
    3. On Windows 7 desktop, find out its IP address:
    4. On Windows 10 laptop, start the Remote Desktop application and connect to the Windows 7 desktop using the IP address from step 3 above (see Part Three in the tutorial):
    Try the above, post back how it went.

3. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10

remote desktop connection help

hey i am trying to conect to a friends computer to help her with some stuff, but i cant get the windows remote desktop connection thing to work. and we tried the remote assistance thing with windows messenger also. she accepts the connection and there is supposed to ba a window that pops up and says yes i want to allow this connection but nothing happend. i have tried to do it with my room mates computer aswell and for some reason i cant get it. any ideas??? *Bang Head :banghead:

acousticlemur, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10

1. Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remote desktop can’t

2. Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10: Hello everyone,I am using Windows 10 22H2 as my primary computer and connecting to a remote computer on my home network that is also using Windows 10 22H2My goal for the remote computer is act as an audio player. It is hooked up to my speakers in another room and plays audio...
  3. Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10: Hello everyone,I am using Windows 10 22H2 as my primary computer and connecting to a remote computer on my home network that is also using Windows 10 22H2My goal for the remote computer is act as an audio player. It is hooked up to my speakers in another room and plays audio...
  4. Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  6. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  7. Can’t connect to Remote Desktop Configuration service?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t connect to Remote Desktop Configuration service?: My laptop has been doing this for the past few days. I looked into what it meant but I haven’t been able to find great answers. The screen looks like this:I’m not a really techy person so I have no idea what it means. I would really appreciate if someone could help or has any...
  8. Can’t connect to Remote Desktop Configuration service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect to Remote Desktop Configuration service?: My laptop has been doing this for the past few days. I looked into what it meant but I haven’t been able to find great answers. The screen looks like this:I’m not a really techy person so I have no idea what it means. I would really appreciate if someone could help or has any...
  9. Can’t connect to Remote Desktop Configuration service?

10. Remote Desktop can’t find the computer

in Windows 10 News
    Remote Desktop can’t find the computer: [ATTACH]Remote Desktop is a powerful and handy feature that allows you to connect to another computer on the same network or the one available over a dedicated network available for access. When trying to connect to a remote computer, if it cannot find the PC, this post will...