Windows 10: Remote Desktop Connection closed immediately after connection established.

Discus and support Remote Desktop Connection closed immediately after connection established. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, The Remote Desktop Connection app closed immediately after connection established every time, can anyone has the same issue or has any idea about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WenpengZhang, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Remote Desktop Connection closed immediately after connection established.

Hi,

The Remote Desktop Connection app closed immediately after connection established every time, can anyone has the same issue or has any idea about how to fix it.

1) My laptop is running Windows 10 Home Pro.

2) The issue start about few weeks ago.

3) There is now any error message shows up after the app closed.

4) The internet is stable and in a good status.

:)

WenpengZhang, Oct 29, 2018
  2. Kari Win User

Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

1. On Windows 7 desktop, set network location to either Home or Work (I recommend Work):
    2. On Windows 7 desktop, allow incoming remote connections:
    3. On Windows 7 desktop, find out its IP address:
    4. On Windows 10 laptop, start the Remote Desktop application and connect to the Windows 7 desktop using the IP address from step 3 above (see Part Three in the tutorial):
    Try the above, post back how it went.

3. mlee49 Win User
    help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Kari Win User

Remote Desktop Connection closed immediately after connection established.

remote desktop connection

• What is the operating system of that remote computer? Exact version and edition please, for instance Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 8.1 Pro.
    • Is the remote computer on the same network than the client, the computer you are connecting from? For instance, are both computers on your home network?
    • Are the incoming remote connections enabled on the remote computer?

Thema:

Remote Desktop Connection closed immediately after connection established.

1. Remote Desktop Connection closed immediately after connection established. - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop Connection

2. Remote desktop connection disconnected immediately and remote screen shows "a device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop connection disconnected immediately and remote screen shows "a device...: Hello, I have used remote desktop connection for months.My host laptop is Windows 10 Pro. My remote desktop is Windows 11 Pro.Suddenly, there are errors in connecting.It still connects to the remote desktop but immediately an error shows up on the remote screen showing "a...
  3. Remote desktop connection disconnected immediately and remote screen shows "a device...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote desktop connection disconnected immediately and remote screen shows "a device...: Hello, I have used remote desktop connection for months.My host laptop is Windows 10 Pro. My remote desktop is Windows 11 Pro.Suddenly, there are errors in connecting.It still connects to the remote desktop but immediately an error shows up on the remote screen showing "a...
  4. Connection not established

Connection not established: Hi,I have a problem with internet connection on my Windows 10 computer. On Ethernet icon right bottom I havemessage "Connection not established no available connections" but Internet working,The computer is on the domain and network settings are entered. The problem is with...
  5. Connection not established

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection not established: Hi,I have a problem with internet connection on my Windows 10 computer. On Ethernet icon right bottom I havemessage "Connection not established no available connections" but Internet working,The computer is on the domain and network settings are entered. The problem is with...
  6. Connection not established

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Establishing Remote Desktop Connection from Mobile to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Establishing Remote Desktop Connection from Mobile to Windows 10: Hello!I hope you could help me.Question: How would I connect remotely from an Android mobile phone Android 11 using RD Client downloadable app in Google Play from Microsoft Corp. to Windows 10 Home computer?Internet connection setup:1. Windows 10 Home computer is connected in...
  8. Establishing Remote Desktop Connection from Mobile to Windows 10

Establishing Remote Desktop Connection from Mobile to Windows 10: Hello!I hope you could help me.Question: How would I connect remotely from an Android mobile phone Android 11 using RD Client downloadable app in Google Play from Microsoft Corp. to Windows 10 Home computer?Internet connection setup:1. Windows 10 Home computer is connected in...
  9. Connect with Remote Desktop Connection

Connect with Remote Desktop Connection: "CredSSP encryption oracle remediation" error when you try to RDP to a Windows VM in Azure https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4295591/credssp-encryption-oracle-remediation-error-when-to-rdp-to-azure-vm An authentication error has occurred. The function requested is...
  10. VPN: A connection to the remote computer could not be established

VPN: A connection to the remote computer could not be established: After i reseted the whole network, the VPN does not work anymore no matter how i configurated the VPN but it works in Virtual Machine. What i did was input these commands in cmd Code: netsh winsock reset netsh int ip reset ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew ipconfig...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remote desktop closed after connection