Windows 10: Remote desktop connection drop, local network

Discus and support Remote desktop connection drop, local network in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; System, Windows10 pro RD connection drop randomly after some minutes 15', 30' changes. I reconnect and continue. Perhaps, it's related about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MEHMETDARDENİZ, May 29, 2020.

1. Remote desktop connection drop, local network

System, Windows10 pro

RD connection drop randomly after some minutes 15', 30' changes. I reconnect and continue. Perhaps, it's related about connection speed. If I use internet, drop probability increase. If driver problem, which driver?

thank you,

Günlük Adı: System
    Kaynak: Microsoft-Windows-DriverFrameworks-UserMode
    Tarih: 29.05.2020 10:19:07
    Olay Kimliği: 10110
    Görev Kategorisi:User-mode Driver problems.
    Düzey: Önemli
    Anahtar sözcükler:
    Kullanıcı: SYSTEM
    Bilgisayar: DESKTOP-8M*****
    Açıklama:
    Bir veya daha çok kullanıcı modu sürücüsünde bir sorun oluştu ve ana bilgisayar işlemi sonlandırıldı. Bu durum, aygıtlara erişiminizi geçici olarak kesintiye uğratabilir.
    Olay Xml'si:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-DriverFrameworks-UserMode" Guid="{2e35aaeb-857f-4beb-a418-2e6c0e54d988}" />
    <EventID>10110</EventID>
    <Version>1</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>64</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x2000000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-05-29T07:19:07.423707100Z" />
    <EventRecordID>2186</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="760" ThreadID="940" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-8M*****</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    <UserData>
    <UMDFHostProblem xmlns="http://www.microsoft.com/DriverFrameworks/UserMode/Event">
    <LifetimeId>{74d033e1-2a7d-4c9d-bdd5-f5d8ce555883}</LifetimeId>
    <Problem>8</Problem>
    <DetectedBy>2</DetectedBy>
    <ActiveOperation>0</ActiveOperation>
    <ExitCode>1879048193</ExitCode>
    <Message>0</Message>
    <Status>4294967295</Status>
    </UMDFHostProblem>
    </UserData>
    </Event>

:)

MEHMETDARDENİZ, May 29, 2020

2. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, May 29, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

1. On Windows 7 desktop, set network location to either Home or Work (I recommend Work):
    2. On Windows 7 desktop, allow incoming remote connections:
    3. On Windows 7 desktop, find out its IP address:
    4. On Windows 10 laptop, start the Remote Desktop application and connect to the Windows 7 desktop using the IP address from step 3 above (see Part Three in the tutorial):
    Try the above, post back how it went.

4. ck low Win User

Remote desktop connection drop, local network

Remote desktop connectivity issues

What if the windows OS is in the virtual machine based cloud and I cannot remotely connect inside then how I suppose to set back the local group policy and windows firewall ?

ck low, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Remote desktop connection drop, local network

1. Remote desktop connection drop, local network - Similar Threads - Remote desktop connection

2. Remote Desktop works for my local network but not outside my local network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop works for my local network but not outside my local network: My old home computer worked fine with remote desktop both in and out of my local network. I bought a new home computer with 11 pro, set up the remote desktop the same as in past and exactly as instructed and it works in my network, but does not work outside my network. I have...
  3. Remote Desktop works for my local network but not outside my local network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop works for my local network but not outside my local network: My old home computer worked fine with remote desktop both in and out of my local network. I bought a new home computer with 11 pro, set up the remote desktop the same as in past and exactly as instructed and it works in my network, but does not work outside my network. I have...
  4. Remote Desktop Connection drops after several seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Connection drops after several seconds: This problem seems to have been around since Windows 7.Ever since Windows 10 came out, I have been using remote desktop connections on 6 different home machines connecting with servers for my past and current employer. I've had an occasional drop but since receiving the last...
  5. Remote desktop local connection interrupted

Remote desktop local connection interrupted: I have two Windows 10 desktop systems hardwire connected to a Netgear EX7000 range extender. One system is used to access the other using RDP. On occasion, the connection to the target session drops out and restores after a retry, and rarely I have to reboot the target...
  6. Remote Desktop Connection for local account with no password

Remote Desktop Connection for local account with no password: I setup all the computers in my house to have the same username and no password - all of them boot up and go directly to the desktop without any need to login. Each one is a Local Account and is Administrator. When I setup remote desktop under User Accounts it specifically...
  7. Local Windows not accepting Remote Desktop connections

Local Windows not accepting Remote Desktop connections: I recently installed an update and my local Windows installation stopped accepting Remote Desktop connections. I followed some of the steps I found in similar questions in this forum without success: Added RDesktop to the allowed applications in the Windows Firewall, and...
  8. Remote Desktop Connection dropping out

Remote Desktop Connection dropping out: I am finding that connections established Using Remote Desktop Connection keep dropping out after about 10 seconds. It worked fine for about 5 weeks, but it hasn't worked for the last 10 days. Both my computer at home and at the location of my remote computer indicate...
  9. Network issue in Remote desktop Connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Network issue in Remote desktop Connection: Hello guys, I have a problem with RD. When i am connected from my home pc(windows 10,1903) to my work pc(windows 10 1903) i am working fine but 3-4 times per day my connection drops and when i try to reconnect to my machine, it logged me off and i am losing all the unsaved...
  10. How to remote connect to a computer not on a local network

How to remote connect to a computer not on a local network: Having after a while managed to remotely connect to my laptop on my local network,which was purely to see if i could do it,i now want to connect to someone else s computer at the other side of town so as i can resolve problems for them.is there any tutorials or advice from...