Windows 10: Remote Desktop Connection: "The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary...

Discus and support Remote Desktop Connection: "The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Remote Desktop Connection: "The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed" error when you log in to Windows 10. worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanSingh1, Aug 20, 2020.

1. DanSingh1 Win User

Remote Desktop Connection: "The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary...

Remote Desktop Connection: "The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed" error when you log in to Windows 10.

worked all the time until this morning.

:)

DanSingh1, Aug 20, 2020

2. Trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed

I want to know the root cause for trust relationship error so please let me know which logs to check to find out exact reason for workstation-domain trust relationship error.

I want to identify issue using the logs available in workstation machine.

vishalkhatpe, Aug 20, 2020
  3. csherman1 Win User
    Trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed

We have an employee that reset the password on the front desk computer running Windows 10 by pressing ctrl-alt-delete, reset password. Once attempting to login with the new password the error message was displayed "Trust relationship between this workstation
    and the primary domain failed." We were able to get on the computer by unplugging from the network, rebooting and using the old password to login. Once logged in how can we now reestablish the trust between this workstation and the domain? I have looked at
    many fixes online but most of them are Windows 7 related and this machine was upgraded to 10. Our server is a small business 2011. Please help!

csherman1, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Remote Desktop Connection: "The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary...

Downgrade Win 10 to Win 7; 'trust relationship' between workstation and primary domain failed

Hi Warren,

I realize that you get message “'trust relationship' between workstation and primary domain failed” while trying to login to the pc with Windows 7. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Is the computer connected to any Domain Network?

If your PC is connected to Domain Network, then post your question in the TechNet Forum.

Technet forums - Windows 7 IT Pro

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Remote Desktop Connection: "The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary...

1. Remote Desktop Connection: "The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary... - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop Connection

2. The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed when...: Hello,I have 1 user who when the user either leaves her device for too long, is idle on the [servername] server, or whether they just sign-out. Intermittently when she’s trying to reconnect she gets either of the following messages, this then requires her to reboot to be able...
  3. The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed when...: Hello,I have 1 user who when the user either leaves her device for too long, is idle on the [servername] server, or whether they just sign-out. Intermittently when she’s trying to reconnect she gets either of the following messages, this then requires her to reboot to be able...
  4. The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed when...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed --> can't get...

The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed --> can't get...: Hi,I am trying to log into my pc as usual, but I get the following error: "The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed".This never happened before.Now I cannot start my pc: I want want to log on to our network/server, I get the previous...
  6. The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed --> can't get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed --> can't get...: Hi,I am trying to log into my pc as usual, but I get the following error: "The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed".This never happened before.Now I cannot start my pc: I want want to log on to our network/server, I get the previous...
  7. The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed --> can't get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed

in Windows 10 News
    The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed: If when you try log on to a computer that is running Windows 10 in a domain environment, and you receive the error message The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed, then this post is intended to help you with the most suitable solution to...
  9. the trust relationship between this workstation and the domain failed

the trust relationship between this workstation and the domain failed: I am trying to map to a share on a VMware virtual server and I keep getting the trust relationship between this workstation and the domain failed error message. I have tried every conceivable suggestion on the web to resolve this issue including adding removing the computer...
  10. The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed

The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed: Hi Hopefully someone can point me towards a solution that will stick as this has been an ongoing issue for a while now and nothing i have tried has worked or has lasted. The issue first started about 18 months ago on a few machines while we were running Windows 7 Clients...