Windows 10: Remote Desktop Connection Timezone Redirection Windows 10

Discus and support Remote Desktop Connection Timezone Redirection Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just switched to Windows Server 2016 Standard implementing RDS. We want remote users to be able to use Timezone redirection and enabled it in Group... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steven Sterling, May 15, 2019.

1. Remote Desktop Connection Timezone Redirection Windows 10

Just switched to Windows Server 2016 Standard implementing RDS. We want remote users to be able to use Timezone redirection and enabled it in Group Policy. It does not work with the Remote Desktop Connection. We tried the Microsoft Remote Desktop APP and it works in the App, EXCEPT we just found that the APP does not seem to support multiple monitors.

So more Microsoft frustration. We have to decide which is more important, timezone or multiple monitors.

Has anyone been able to get Timezone Redirection to work with the Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection (NOT APP)?

:)

Steven Sterling, May 15, 2019

2. Redirecting Windows Mobile devices with Remote Desktop 7

I am trying to get my Windows Mobile 6.5 device to be redirected from my desktop PC to my remote desktop (VDI workstation), with both running Windows 7 Ultimate x64. I have tried natively with the Remote Desktop Client, and with the Fabulatech USB over
    Network and UDB for Remote Desktop with no success. If I bypass Remote Desktop (i.e. I connect to the remote desktop via VNC or the vSphere Infrastructure Client and use UDB over Network to redirect the WM device, all works just fine. In fact, When I look
    at Device Manager on the remote system, I see the "Microsoft Windows Mobile Remote Adapter" in the Network Adapters list. If I disable "Advanced networking capabilities" on the WM device, I see "HP USB Sync" under Mobile devices. However, WMDC does not connect
    with WM device.

I can see there are a number of people that are unable to get this to work. Can anyone provide any working steps to redirect a Windows Mobile phone device through Remote Desktop?

ChrisLynch, May 15, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

1. On Windows 7 desktop, set network location to either Home or Work (I recommend Work):
    2. On Windows 7 desktop, allow incoming remote connections:
    3. On Windows 7 desktop, find out its IP address:
    4. On Windows 10 laptop, start the Remote Desktop application and connect to the Windows 7 desktop using the IP address from step 3 above (see Part Three in the tutorial):
    Try the above, post back how it went.

4. Remote Desktop Connection Timezone Redirection Windows 10

Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Remote Desktop Connection Timezone Redirection Windows 10

1. Remote Desktop Connection Timezone Redirection Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop Connection

2. Remote Desktop issue with redirecting audio only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop issue with redirecting audio only: Hey there,I have the following problem and Im curious if there is any easy solution for this:I have a Windows Server 2016 RDS which several clients connect to. One of the RDP clients connects to another Windows 10 VM via RDP HyperV host and RDS on the same server.Now I want...
  3. Remote Desktop issue with redirecting audio only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop issue with redirecting audio only: Hey there,I have the following problem and Im curious if there is any easy solution for this:I have a Windows Server 2016 RDS which several clients connect to. One of the RDP clients connects to another Windows 10 VM via RDP HyperV host and RDS on the same server.Now I want...
  4. Remote Desktop issue with redirecting audio only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Remote desktop printer redirection not working until reboot, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote desktop printer redirection not working until reboot, Windows 10: Hi, I have an important employee who is working from home and using a redirected printer with Remote Desktop. Will print via work machine, but will then print out at home. The redirected printing will often stop working until the host system is rebooted. Then it works for a...
  6. Audio redirection not working with windows remote desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Audio redirection not working with windows remote desktop: Hello, I'm trying to get sound redirection working through the remote desktop app. Both the remote and client PC are running windows 10 with the remote running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB. Both have working sound on their own, but not when connected via remote desktop....
  7. Windows 10 Remote Desktop Connections

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Remote Desktop Connections: I'm wondering if you can use an IP address to connect to a remote desktop regardless if both systems are on the same LAN or not? Using the full pc DNS name is working but acting differently when using an IP address. I thought you could......
  8. Remote Desktop redirected printer is not printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote Desktop redirected printer is not printing: Dear Respect, Thanks in Advance, In the Remote Desktop, Client local printer redirected, But Print Document is not printing on local printer. What may be reason. Same printer if i share and use, it is working Client Machine having windows 10 version, RDP. and Access...
  9. Pick soundcard to redirect with remote desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pick soundcard to redirect with remote desktop: Hi folks! I have a computer with multiple sound cards that interface to different devices. When I remote desktop into this computer, I want a specific sound card to be redirect back to me, and I want all the others to remain active. How do I do it? (right now when i...
  10. Remove Remote Desktop Connection in Remote Desktop app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Remote Desktop Connection in Remote Desktop app on Windows 10: How to: Remove Remote Desktop Connection in Remote Desktop app on Windows 10 How to Remove a Remote Desktop Connection in Remote Desktop app on Windows 10 PC You can download and install the free connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rdp timezone redirection in rdp file

2. IOS to Windows RDP Timezone redirection