Windows 10: Remote Desktop Dual Monitor

Discus and support Remote Desktop Dual Monitor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; just downloaded windows 10 Pro, because windows 10 Home didn't support remote desktop. Now I cannot get my second monitor to work in the Remote... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ReneeBurke1, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Remote Desktop Dual Monitor

just downloaded windows 10 Pro, because windows 10 Home didn't support remote desktop. Now I cannot get my second monitor to work in the Remote Desktop, only allows it on one monitor.

:)

ReneeBurke1, Sep 24, 2020
  2. jcmcbt Win User

remote access dual monitors

Using windows 10 at home, remote access to windows 7. Want to utilize dual monitors at home (use dual at work) unable to select Use all monitors in options on display tab with remote desktop (grey). Is this a way to utilize my dual monitors at home using
    remote desktop?

ty.

jcmcbt, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Yro82 Win User
    Remote Desktop app (NOT Connection) dual monitor

Hey how do I use dual monitor for Remote Desktop app (NOT Remote Desktop Connection). Im on a PC running Windows 10 home.

Yro82, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Remote Desktop Dual Monitor

Windows 10 Remote desktop dual monitors.

It seems that Windows 10 is not providing for the use of dual monitors in a remote desktop session. Has anyone had success in using dual monitors? Also, the screen that does come up has extremely small fonts and can't be adjusted.

NyleTaylor, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Remote Desktop Dual Monitor

1. Remote Desktop Dual Monitor - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop Dual

2. Using Dual Monitors through Remote Desktop while the screens are switched "off"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using Dual Monitors through Remote Desktop while the screens are switched "off": I am trying to use a new window's 10 computer to work remotely with dual monitors. On other computers, I am able to turn off the both screens physically, pressing the power buttons on the screens and be able to remote into the computer and work with dual monitor...
  3. Desktop Dual Monitor Issues / Desktop Apps Wrong Monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Dual Monitor Issues / Desktop Apps Wrong Monitor: Hi, just wanting to get some further help with an issue I'm having. Bit of backstory, so I sent my monitor away to be repaired and it came back today all fixed. But since getting it back today it thinks it's the main monitor as it has the desktop apps on the background? I've...
  4. Remote Desktop app NOT Connection dual monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop app NOT Connection dual monitor: Hey how do I use dual monitor for Remote Desktop app NOT Remote Desktop Connection. Im on a PC running Windows 10 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-app-not-connection-dual-monitor/124b215c-3ec6-426e-8981-51d0896c0b2c
  5. Dual monitor goes to desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual monitor goes to desktop: Hello! I have a dual monitor setup but whenever I click anywhere on my secondary monitor, my primary monitor goes to the desktop even if there was a fullscreen app on it. How can I keep the fullscreen app playing while also using my secondary monitor? submitted by...
  6. dual monitor while connecting remotely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dual monitor while connecting remotely: I am able to use dual monitors. However, while using only laptop without the 2nd monitor hooked up I am able to remote into my workstation and the screen appears as if I where sitting in the office. When I connect the 2nd monitor the bottom tool bar reverts back to my...
  7. Remote Desktop and Multiple Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop and Multiple Monitors: I have a laptop that is connected to two external monitors and everything works great until we log into a remote desktop. Once logged in we can't make the screen full size or move windows from one monitor to the other. I've double-checked the RDP setting to show full screen...
  8. 5 monitors on Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    5 monitors on Remote Desktop: I have an issue with Microsoft Remote Desktop. I am running 5 monitors on an 580 AMD 8GB GPU. This was working fine locally and on the remote desktop - however now when I try to connect to the remote, it only allows one monitor on the remote desktop. If I unplug any one...
  9. Wireless Dual Monitors with Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Dual Monitors with Desktop: Looking for some guidance on answering what is probably a basic question. I have a HP desktop with Windows 10. I use two monitors to extend the screen. Currently I'm using cords to connect the monitors to the desktop but want to go wireless. Researching the internet I've...
  10. Remote desktop dual boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote desktop dual boot: Currently I have win 10 and win 8 dual boot, is there any way to change the boot order from remote desktop? I mean remote into win 10 and get it to restart in win 8 and vice versa? Tim 8795