Windows 10: Remote desktop error number 0x83886083 meaning?

Discus and support Remote desktop error number 0x83886083 meaning? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What does this error number mean when connecting via a gateway to an RDP session with Remote Desktop app?The session is unsuccessful.The Error code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by σ ¯¯, Apr 28, 2021.

1. σ ¯¯ Win User

Remote desktop error number 0x83886083 meaning?

What does this error number mean when connecting via a gateway to an RDP session with Remote Desktop app?The session is unsuccessful.The Error code: 0x83886083Extended error code: 0x0

:)

σ ¯¯, Apr 28, 2021

2. remote desktop

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please help me with the below details to understand your issue in a better way:

1. Are you using the Microsoft remote desktop app?

If you are using the Microsoft remote desktop app downloaded from
    Microsoft store then, I suggest you to follow the steps to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issue still persists with the Microsoft remote desktop app, then you can contact the support team by going to the

link
    and scrolling down to the bottom and clicking on
    Microsoft remote desktop support under the Publisher info.

However, if you are using the Remote desktop connection, which comes pre-installed with Windows 10, then I suggest you to please post your question in the
    TechNet forum.

Hope it helps.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 28, 2021
  3. REMOTE DESKTOP APP

Hi Harry,

To assist you further, please verify the following:

• What steps have you taken so fa?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    • Have you tried to uninstall and install Remote Desktop app?

Renaldo cru, Apr 28, 2021
  4. Remote desktop error number 0x83886083 meaning?

Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

Remote desktop error number 0x83886083 meaning?

1. Remote desktop error number 0x83886083 meaning? - Similar Threads - Remote desktop error

2. What does it mean when netstat shows as a remote connection DESKTOP:<port number>

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it mean when netstat shows as a remote connection DESKTOP:<port number>: I don't have remote desktop installed, yet sometimes I have interference and I sometimes when I run netstat get as a remote connection DESKTOP:<port number> - what does this mean? Is someone somehow connecting to my desktop through a remote connection or is it something else?...
  3. Remote desktop connection error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop connection error: Hi,I just downloaded the Microsoft Remote Desktop software version 10.2.1817.0 from Microsoft Store on my Windows 11 laptop. I am trying to access a Windows 10 machine. I added the Windows 10 machine by the IP address in the Remote Desktop software, however when I try to...
  4. Windows - Remote Desktop Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows - Remote Desktop Error: Hi Support,I appreciate your advice how to resolve this frequent happened issues on and off periodsThanks, Victor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-remote-desktop-error/e0f67982-1466-494e-8aff-7cea5576cbbd
  5. Remote Desktop protocol error

Remote Desktop protocol error: I keep getting kicked off of a remote desktop connection with a protocol error message, does anybody know how to fix it. Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-protocol-error/420ccd05-45b8-4855-a30d-3e1e18262f9f
  6. Remote Desktop protocol error

Remote Desktop protocol error: I've been using remote desktop without any problems since the end of March. About two weeks ago I started to get kicked out of sessions with the message 'Because of a protocol error, this session will be disconnected. Please try connecting to the remote computer again'. I end...
  7. Remote Desktop errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop errors: I have tried everything and can not get my desktop to connect through remote desktop. I have allowed it in the firewall settings, I have tried both the computer name and the IP Address and double checked all settings. I keep getting a can not find PC error. I did the ping...
  8. Remote Desktop error

Remote Desktop error: As of today, the remote desktop application generates an error when attempting to establish a connection to my workstation. The application was working fine last night. When I click "connect", the application returns "An internal error has occurred"....
  9. Remote Desktop error

Remote Desktop error: I have been using Remote Desktop all day. Tonight I am getting the message "An internal error has occurred". This happened a few weeks ago, but the problem just went away. Does anyone know why this occurs? Thanks, jdw...
  10. Remote Desktop Connection not allowing Port Numbers

Remote Desktop Connection not allowing Port Numbers: Hi On previous versions of Windows you could put an IP address : portnumber i.e. 192.168.0.1:1234 Now in Windows 10 it says the : character is an illegal character so how do I define the port number to connect to for a remote desktop connection?? 17740

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com