Windows 10: Remote Desktop Error Windows 10 64-bit Operating System

Discus and support Remote Desktop Error Windows 10 64-bit Operating System in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having a problem with a site with approximately five hundred Windows 10 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor machines. The Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by davidwrafter, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Remote Desktop Error Windows 10 64-bit Operating System

I am having a problem with a site with approximately five hundred Windows 10 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor machines.

The Windows 10 machines are running build version Windows Specifications Edition, Windows 10 Enterprise, Version 1803 OS Build 17134.

Since all of the laptops and desktops were upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise, Version 1803 OS Build 17134 users on the site are experiencing problems remoting from one Windows 10 machine to another.

The error message the users are receiving is 'Remote Desktop Connection.

The system administrator has restricted the yes of log-on (network or interactive) that you may use.
    For assistance, contact your system administrator or technical support'.

The site is using Group Policy running off a Windows 2016 server.

I have tried various fixes listed in the forums, however while one or more of the fixes solves the problem. The problem reoccurs days or weeks later, leading me to believe the problem is update related. I have put a temporary workaround in place in the meantime. I have placed all the affected users in a security group which grants the user administrative access on the local machines.

I have given the users 'Power Users' and 'Remote Desktop' permissions on the local machines, however the application of these permissions has not resolved the problem.

The accessing of the computer from the network has been set to Remote Desktop Users and %Company%Remote Desktop Users, however users are still experiencing the same problem. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

:)

davidwrafter, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

NVIDIA Support Plan for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems

Source: Support Plan for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems | NVIDIA

Brink, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    NVIDIA Support Plan for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems

Source: Support Plan for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems | NVIDIA

Brink, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Remote Desktop Error Windows 10 64-bit Operating System

Windows 10 - Remote Desktop

Hi,

We will surely assist you with the issue you are facing with Windows 10.
    - Which version of Windows 10 Operating System are you using?

- Were you able to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully?

I suggest you to refer the below steps and see if this helps.

• Enable remote desktop in settings
      • Control Panel\System and Security\System, Click "Remote Settings" on the left side

• Verify my port forwarding settings were properly forwarding to my computers local IP address
      • run "cmd.exe" and then type "ipconfig". Find your IP from that list
    [*]
    • Make sure your firewall settings are open
    • Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall\Allowed apps"
    • On the left, click "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall"
    • Click "Change Settings"
    • Find "Remote Desktop" in the list and make sure both "Private" and "Public" is checked.

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you.

Credits to : Jace_Sango.

Akheel Ahmed, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Remote Desktop Error Windows 10 64-bit Operating System

1. Remote Desktop Error Windows 10 64-bit Operating System - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop Error

2. Remote Desktop operation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop operation.: I have a question regarding the use of Remote Desktop. I have 2 windows computers running the latest versions of Windows 10 and Windows 11 professional respectively. They are connected by WIFI as the only two computers on a home network, but whch are located in different...
  3. Remote Desktop operation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop operation.: I have a question regarding the use of Remote Desktop. I have 2 windows computers running the latest versions of Windows 10 and Windows 11 professional respectively. They are connected by WIFI as the only two computers on a home network, but whch are located in different...
  4. Can't Installed Windows 10 64-bit operating system on a x64-based processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Installed Windows 10 64-bit operating system on a x64-based processor: I have a Dell tablet running Windows 10 32 bit Operating System. According to the Settings App under the "About" section it says:System type: x64-based processorWhen I try upgrade to a Windows 10 64-bit operating system I get an error code. Why won't it work?...
  5. Can't Installed Windows 10 64-bit operating system on a x64-based processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Installed Windows 10 64-bit operating system on a x64-based processor: I have a Dell tablet running Windows 10 32 bit Operating System. According to the Settings App under the "About" section it says:System type: x64-based processorWhen I try upgrade to a Windows 10 64-bit operating system I get an error code. Why won't it work?...
  6. Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit operating system upgrade to Windows 10 Proffesional 64-bit...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit operating system upgrade to Windows 10 Proffesional 64-bit...: How can i upgrade my Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit operating system to Windows 10 Proffesional 64-bit operating system Currently i am having Windows 7 32-bit operating system laptop The following is the information about my laptop: [ATTACH]...
  7. 16/32-Bit Installer on a 64-Bit Operating System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    16/32-Bit Installer on a 64-Bit Operating System: So to put this simply. I have a retail game of Rayman 2: The Great Escape + fromthe 10th Anniversary Collection. I put the disc in, choose Setup.EXE and... Nothing. "SetupUbi.exe 32 bites" is running in the background when I check task manager but other than that nothing pops...
  8. 32-bit operating system on 64-bit processor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    32-bit operating system on 64-bit processor: Hello so I need some advice. Currently I have an old core 2 duo e8400 with 4gb of RAM integrated graphics running the 32-bit version of Windows 10. I only use the computer for PS4 remote play and watching YouTube / Netflix. Would it be worth reinstalling Windows 10 to the...
  9. where to download a new windows 10 pro 64 bit operating system

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    where to download a new windows 10 pro 64 bit operating system: My windows 10 Pro 64 bit USB drive apparently has bad dll files on it from windows. won't repair my windows or let me into my existing hard drive....
  10. NVIDIA Support Plan for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Support Plan for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems: I agree with the gaming updates being shuddered (most gamers have long since moved on) but security updates should continue as long as MS supports the OS. This is a dangerous precedent being made here of abandoning still supported operating systems. AMD did this a while ago...