Windows 10: Remote Desktop error: Your password may have expired or the remote pc might not accept...

Discus and support Remote Desktop error: Your password may have expired or the remote pc might not accept... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When connecting from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using the RD app, I get a message "Your password may have expired or the remote PC might not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jadegem, Jan 10, 2019.

1. jadegem Win User

Remote Desktop error: Your password may have expired or the remote pc might not accept...

When connecting from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using the RD app, I get a message "Your password may have expired or the remote PC might not accept blank passwords". My password has not expired (I tried changing it and using the new password), and I am definitely not sending a blank password (the credentials are not saved, and I type them in every time).

Using the desktop app works, but it cuts off after a few seconds, but that's a different issue. When connected, the connection is shown as 'Excellent', so I am not having Internet connection issues.

Using the Android RD app from my phone works perfectly.

:)

jadegem, Jan 10, 2019

2. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Jizzler Win User
    remote desktop woe`s

Users that are part of the Remote Desktop Users group and have a password set would be able to log into the computer remotely.

Jizzler, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Remote Desktop error: Your password may have expired or the remote pc might not accept...

Remote Desktop

Remote Desktop Error

After providing the Microsoft Account Password to the Password blank on remote desktop the attempts to connect and then request the Password again.

The Password I provided was the same a the Password provided at Windows startup but for some reason it will not accept it.

I have even tried the previous Password for Windows startup.

LeeCrisler, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Remote Desktop error: Your password may have expired or the remote pc might not accept...

1. Remote Desktop error: Your password may have expired or the remote pc might not accept... - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop error

2. Remote Desktop Connection - This user account's password expired. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection - This user account's password expired. Why?: I just got to work. I go to connect to my workstation at home.The only workstation that is powerful enough for CAD design which is what I work with.After a successful login, I am instead greeted with this error:So now I sit here, 18 miles away from home, able to successfully...
  3. Remote Desktop Connection - This user account's password expired. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Connection - This user account's password expired. Why?: I just got to work. I go to connect to my workstation at home.The only workstation that is powerful enough for CAD design which is what I work with.After a successful login, I am instead greeted with this error:So now I sit here, 18 miles away from home, able to successfully...
  4. Remote Desktop - Wrong Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop - Wrong Password: "The logon attempt failed" is what it says. What gives? Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-wrong-password/fa9b59b6-c0ed-41ab-98d7-0f3a26aa9d69
  5. Remote Desktop - Wrong Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop - Wrong Password: "The logon attempt failed" is what it says. What gives? Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-wrong-password/fa9b59b6-c0ed-41ab-98d7-0f3a26aa9d69
  6. Remote Desktop Connection the old one stopped accepting password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Connection the old one stopped accepting password: Remote Desktop Connection, the old app that allows file transfer, stopped working. It connects and displays a desktop with the credentials prompt but it tells me the user name or password are incorrect. A machine that has not had Windows update run in a couple months is...
  7. Remote Desktop error

Remote Desktop error: As of today, the remote desktop application generates an error when attempting to establish a connection to my workstation. The application was working fine last night. When I click "connect", the application returns "An internal error has occurred"....
  8. Your password may have expired or the remote PC might not accept blank passwords

in Windows 10 News
    Your password may have expired or the remote PC might not accept blank passwords: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Sometimes you need to connect to another Windows 10 computer using a Remote connection from another Windows PC. When doing so, if you receive an error message which says — Your password may have expired or the remote pc might [...] This post Your password...
  9. Changed password on microsoft account, but Remote Desktop not accepting ANY password

Changed password on microsoft account, but Remote Desktop not accepting ANY password: So I have multiple devices on the same microsoft account. Because of the location of my media server, I usually log in to it via Remote Desktop from my main PC. Since changing the password on my microsoft account, and going through the 5 devices that use the same account...
  10. Remote Desktop error

Remote Desktop error: I have been using Remote Desktop all day. Tonight I am getting the message "An internal error has occurred". This happened a few weeks ago, but the problem just went away. Does anyone know why this occurs? Thanks, jdw...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Your password may have expired or the remote PC might not accept blank passwords

2. your password may have expired or the remote pc dekstop

3. this pc might not accept blank passwords rdp

4. let users cahnge password on remote desktop services server 2019 when expired,
  5. your password may have expired or the remote server does not accept blank passwords,
  6. remote desktop error password expirated,
  7. remote desktop your password may have expired,
  8. remote desktop error: your password may have expired,
  9. your password may have expired or the remote pc may not accept,
  10. your password may have expired or ,
  11. windows 7 remote desktop password expired,
  12. remote desktop password expired