Windows 10: Remote Desktop for Android - Cannot interact with some applications

Discus and support Remote Desktop for Android - Cannot interact with some applications in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I am using Remote Desktop for Android to connect to a server, but I am unable to interact with certain apps. The dev of the app in question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MrBinksey, Feb 5, 2023.

1. MrBinksey Win User

Remote Desktop for Android - Cannot interact with some applications

Hi there, I am using Remote Desktop for Android to connect to a server, but I am unable to interact with certain apps. The dev of the app in question SAMMI has said that it might be because it's technically a game in Windows. Server is running Windows Server 22Is there any work around for this?It works fine on RDP in Windows. Cheers,

:)

MrBinksey, Feb 5, 2023
  2. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Get started with Remote Desktop on Android - what password to use in my Android phone

Get started with Remote Desktop on Android

Get started with the Android client

Get started with Remote Desktop on Android - what password to use in my Android phone, I added one admin account [remote desktop win 10] but how setup password in this REMOTE DESKTOP or what password use after write my username???? the MICROSOFT password
    or must use a new one? how create password in Win 10 Pro for remote desktop ?????

Lse123polis, Feb 5, 2023
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Right Shift key for in Remote Desktop client for Android gets stuck

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your query regarding Remote Desktop client on Android.

We do have a dedicated forum for issues concerning to Remote Desktop clients, let me point you in the right direction, where you will get assistance on this issue. I would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet forums
    , where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Remote Desktop clients.

Article for reference:

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

1. Remote Desktop for Android - Cannot interact with some applications - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop Android

2. Desktop remote on android, impossible to access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop remote on android, impossible to access: so this question has already been asked numerous times but none of the solutions I found work. To date, my Microsoft account that I use on the PC, which I want to use remotely, does not have a password because I only log in with the PIN and I have no way to log in using the...
  3. Desktop remote on android, impossible to access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop remote on android, impossible to access: so this question has already been asked numerous times but none of the solutions I found work. To date, my Microsoft account that I use on the PC, which I want to use remotely, does not have a password because I only log in with the PIN and I have no way to log in using the...
  4. Remote Desktop Android Client crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Android Client crashing: Using the Microsoft Remote Desktop Android client on a Chromebook ChromeOS version is 116.0.5845.120 and using either the PC or Workspace option crashes the app when connecting.On the latest version; 10.0.16.1238, receive this error when trying to connect to a PC:Microsoft...
  5. Remote Desktop Android Client crashing

Remote Desktop Android Client crashing: Using the Microsoft Remote Desktop Android client on a Chromebook ChromeOS version is 116.0.5845.120 and using either the PC or Workspace option crashes the app when connecting.On the latest version; 10.0.16.1238, receive this error when trying to connect to a PC:Microsoft...
  6. Remote Desktop for Android - Cannot interact with some applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop for Android - Cannot interact with some applications: Hi there, I am using Remote Desktop for Android to connect to a server, but I am unable to interact with certain apps. The dev of the app in question SAMMI has said that it might be because it's technically a game in Windows. Server is running Windows Server 22Is there any...
  7. Remote Desktop for Android Menu Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop for Android Menu Bar: I'm using an older version of Remote Desktop for Android, v8.1.82.445, for several Android based handheld scanners/ computers. Unfortunately, the Menu Bar/ Settings and Keyboard Display is placed such that it blocks several textboxes. Is there any way to hide either...
  8. Remote Desktop for Android Menu Bar

Remote Desktop for Android Menu Bar: I'm using an older version of Remote Desktop for Android, v8.1.82.445, for several Android based handheld scanners/ computers. Unfortunately, the Menu Bar/ Settings and Keyboard Display is placed such that it blocks several textboxes. Is there any way to hide either...
  9. I cannot interact with the application for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot interact with the application for some reason: So I have the game, battlefield 1. And it runs good but... I cannot do anything. I cannot click on it and interact with it in any way which is weird. I open it. Click it. Press f11 or alt+enter. NOTHING. The game is waiting to be interacted with it but I can just stare...
  10. Barcode scanner issue with Remote Desktop and Remote Desktop Application

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Barcode scanner issue with Remote Desktop and Remote Desktop Application: Dear Microsoft Forum Members, We have a customer that is using Terminal Server 2012 in combination Windows 10 Pro (1803) desktops and Honeywell Voyager 1602g barcode scanners, when they scan a barcode, they get an error message in the software program they use for...