Windows 10: Remote desktop: how to zoom in fullscreen

Discus and support Remote desktop: how to zoom in fullscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a 4K laptop and I want to connect through remote desktop to another PC. Everything is absoluty tiny. So I found that there's a zoom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Thanatica, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Thanatica Win User

Remote desktop: how to zoom in fullscreen

I have a 4K laptop and I want to connect through remote desktop to another PC.

Everything is absoluty tiny.

So I found that there's a zoom function. Brilliant, however when it's zoomed to anything other than 100%, the full screen option gets disabled. Smart resize also looks great, but doesn't want to play along with zoom either.

I would like a combination of the three:

I want it zoomed to 200%.

I want it in fullscreen.

I want the remote pc to auto-resize to my viewport (smart resize).

It is theoretically absolutely possible to combine these three features. So, what will it take for Microsoft to update the RDP tool and implement this?

:)

Thanatica, Oct 19, 2018

2. Remote Desktop Mobile Zoom

Using Remote Desktop Mobile on Windows Mobile 6.1, is it possible to zoom in while in your remote desktop session? I find when I connect to my corporate workstation, the display is incredibly small.

fastback39, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Remote Desktop Zoom not correct

My windows 10 notebook has a very high DPI monitor. When I connect to one of the servers via remote desktop, the view will be very small and difficult to work with. So I zoom in at 150% and the size is good, but I lose access to part the the remote desktop.
    There are no scroll bars, I simply can not access part of the remote servers desktop. Also there is a problem it doesn't correctly detect where the mouse cursor is. If I click one place, the remote computer registers that click in another, as if there is
    a translation error. Changing the zoom back to 100% will allow me to see the full desktop again and will correct the mouse cursor location problem, but then it's very hard to work with. Images of what this looks like at 100 and 150% zoom attached. Notice
    how the task bar isn't visible when zoomed in. The window can not be scrolled or expanded further.

Remote desktop: how to zoom in fullscreen 10d3a15f-8e4f-40a7-9f33-7ce4150300c1.png

Remote desktop: how to zoom in fullscreen 7844a4a4-90a3-4253-ae29-285012057833.png
    Any
    suggestions? Thank you for your help.

Shawn Sabbini, Oct 19, 2018
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Remote desktop: how to zoom in fullscreen - Similar Threads - Remote desktop zoom

2. Show Local Taskbar in AVD/Remote Desktop Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show Local Taskbar in AVD/Remote Desktop Fullscreen: Hi, so I wish to understand the following:At the beginning of the day, I start by opening my Remote Desktop Client to connect to my AVD.During the first hours of the day, I am able to hover my mouse on the bottom of the screens I have 3 screens, one vertical and 2...
  3. Show Local Taskbar in AVD/Remote Desktop Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show Local Taskbar in AVD/Remote Desktop Fullscreen: Hi, so I wish to understand the following:At the beginning of the day, I start by opening my Remote Desktop Client to connect to my AVD.During the first hours of the day, I am able to hover my mouse on the bottom of the screens I have 3 screens, one vertical and 2...
  4. Remote Desktop UWP - titlebar in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop UWP - titlebar in fullscreen: I have a question about using Remote Desktop UWP app in fullscreen. When I move cursor to upper corner the title bar appears and it covers content of remote window. Is there any way to disable this behavior - don't show title bar or show it always without covering content of...
  5. Remote Desktop UWP - titlebar in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop UWP - titlebar in fullscreen: I have a question about using Remote Desktop UWP app in fullscreen. When I move cursor to upper corner the title bar appears and it covers content of remote window. Is there any way to disable this behavior - don't show title bar or show it always without covering content of...
  6. Remote Desktop UWP - titlebar in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Desktop/Fullscreen bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop/Fullscreen bug: I've been having this problem for a while now and I haven't found a solution. I don't know exactly how to describe it but it usually happens when I alt tab. It's only happened when I play league of legends or when I have discord open. Lets say I'm on chrome and I alt tab to...
  8. Remote desktop zooming in and staying at 175%, Remote Desktop for Mac into virtual machine

Remote desktop zooming in and staying at 175%, Remote Desktop for Mac into virtual machine: This is a slightly complicated issue, as I'm using RD to connect to a virtual machine of a Windows 10 session on a Mac OS. We will call this the "virtual PC". I have two different computers that I connect to the virtual PC. One is a Mac laptop, the other is a Mac trashcan...
  9. how do I return the desktop to fullscreen

how do I return the desktop to fullscreen: How do I return the shrunken screed .desktop to FULL size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-the-desktop-to-fullscreen/8dae9836-c949-4b4c-9fda-769a421b6419
  10. How To: Enable Remote Desktop Services RDP remotely

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How To: Enable Remote Desktop Services RDP remotely: To enable Remote Desktop Services (RDP) you might need to either use Group Policies or by physical access on the computer or server. Remotely you would need to use command line with PSTools which can be downloaded here. Once downloaded and extracted type in the below...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rdp fullscreen zoom

2. how to zoom the screen display on a rdc screen

3. how to get full screen on desktop without zoom

4. remote desktop full screen zoom,
  5. how to detect if user has zoomed to 80%,
  6. zoom remote desktop,
  7. rdp zoom full screen