Windows 10: Remote desktop into Server 2019 keep crashing

Discus and support Remote desktop into Server 2019 keep crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a virtual machine on server 2019 hosting some apps and a SQL Database. Seemingly randomly during the day everyone who is RDP / MSTSC to the VM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Richard Stanyard, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Remote desktop into Server 2019 keep crashing

I have a virtual machine on server 2019 hosting some apps and a SQL Database. Seemingly randomly during the day everyone who is RDP / MSTSC to the VM has their window freeze, we can still transact SQL data from external sources, the machine responds to pings and looks 'healthy' on the host, however, anyone with an open RDP window can't do anything, and no fresh RDP can open.The only way to restore RDP access appears to be a VM reboot.Trying to find a common denominator before the power is cycled from the host, the only thing that looks close is a winlogon event "The shell stopped&nbs

:)

Richard Stanyard, Feb 22, 2023
Thema:

Remote desktop into Server 2019 keep crashing

1. Remote desktop into Server 2019 keep crashing - Similar Threads - Remote desktop Server

2. Remote desktop into Server 2019 keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop into Server 2019 keep crashing: I have a virtual machine on server 2019 hosting some apps and a SQL Database. Seemingly randomly during the day everyone who is RDP / MSTSC to the VM has their window freeze, we can still transact SQL data from external sources, the machine responds to pings and looks...
  3. Windows Server 2019 remote desktop not working, help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 remote desktop not working, help: The RDSM service won't start. What can it be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2019-remote-desktop-not-working/67d4356f-cf0d-4941-8f67-5fba22956b4b
  4. Windows Server 2019 remote desktop not working, help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2019 remote desktop not working, help: The RDSM service won't start. What can it be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2019-remote-desktop-not-working/67d4356f-cf0d-4941-8f67-5fba22956b4b
  5. Windows server 2019 Help - Remote Desktop Related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows server 2019 Help - Remote Desktop Related: Hello, i am having an issue with my dedicated server that i have installed windows server 2019 on, its currently using the evaluation license with still over 120 days remaining. Most recently hasnt done it before after around 2-3hours of uptime the server will just be...
  6. Windows server 2019 Help - Remote Desktop Related

Windows server 2019 Help - Remote Desktop Related: Hello, i am having an issue with my dedicated server that i have installed windows server 2019 on, its currently using the evaluation license with still over 120 days remaining. Most recently hasnt done it before after around 2-3hours of uptime the server will just be...
  7. remote desktop server 2008R2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remote desktop server 2008R2: I have trouble to setup the rd connection. Before i setup anything, i can remote to the server via admin login. However, when i need to add new user, i need to add roles in order to add new user. following the wizard to complete the installation & reboot the server. i can't...
  8. remote desktop server 2008R2

remote desktop server 2008R2: I have trouble to setup the rd connection. Before i setup anything, i can remote to the server via admin login. However, when i need to add new user, i need to add roles in order to add new user. following the wizard to complete the installation & reboot the server. i can't...
  9. Remote Desktop Server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remote Desktop Server: Evening All, Just wondering if anyone more experienced can just fill me in on the details - I'm convinced I'm missing something basic! We've got a Windows server 2019 machine that has remote desktop licencing for 50 CALs. However, when the user logs in via RDP, they get...
  10. Remote Desktop Services 2019 generally available Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Remote Desktop Services 2019 generally available Windows Server 2019: We released the newest version of Remote Desktop Services (RDS), RDS 2019, on October 2, 2018. RDS 2019 builds on the strong foundation of RDS 2016, letting you rapidly deploy on-premises or in the cloud. RDS 2019 is generally available with Windows Server 2019. RDS 2019...