Windows 10: Remote Desktop IOS device works but Android Does Not

Discus and support Remote Desktop IOS device works but Android Does Not in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am able to access by desktop using the RD app on both my iphone and IPad. However, when I try to use the RD app on my chromebook I receive error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chazmat, Mar 18, 2020.

1. chazmat Win User

Remote Desktop IOS device works but Android Does Not

I am able to access by desktop using the RD app on both my iphone and IPad. However, when I try to use the RD app on my chromebook I receive error 0x104 that the PC could not be found. Everything is on the same local wifi network.

:)

chazmat, Mar 18, 2020

2. How do I use Microsoft Remote Desktop with my android device for my Windows 10 pc?

Hi NickGamesYT

I'm Wilfredo S an Independent Advisor

Use Remote Desktop on your Windows 10 PC or on your Windows, Android, or iOS device to connect to a PC from afar.

Set up the PC you want to connect to so it allows remote connections:

On the device you want to connect to, select Start > Settings > System > Remote Desktop, and turn on Enable Remote Desktop.

Make note of the name of this PC under How to connect to this PC. You'll need this later.

Use Remote Desktop to connect to the PC you set up:

On your local Windows 10 PC: In the search box on the taskbar, type Remote Desktop Connection, and then select Remote Desktop Connection. In Remote Desktop Connection, type the name of the PC you want to connect to (from Step 1), and then select Connect.

On your Windows, Android, or iOS device: Open the Remote Desktop app (available for free from Microsoft Store, Google Play, and the Mac App Store), and add the name of the PC that you want to connect to (from Step 1). Select the remote PC name that you added,
    and then wait for the connection to complete.

Source>>https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/402837...

Or

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/connect-android-...

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Mar 18, 2020
  3. farlex85 Win User
    Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Remote Desktop IOS device works but Android Does Not

Get started with Remote Desktop on Android - what password to use in my Android phone

Get started with Remote Desktop on Android

Get started with the Android client

Get started with Remote Desktop on Android - what password to use in my Android phone, I added one admin account [remote desktop win 10] but how setup password in this REMOTE DESKTOP or what password use after write my username???? the MICROSOFT password
    or must use a new one? how create password in Win 10 Pro for remote desktop ?????

Lse123polis, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Remote Desktop IOS device works but Android Does Not

1. Remote Desktop IOS device works but Android Does Not - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop IOS

2. Remote Desktop Android Client crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Android Client crashing: Using the Microsoft Remote Desktop Android client on a Chromebook ChromeOS version is 116.0.5845.120 and using either the PC or Workspace option crashes the app when connecting.On the latest version; 10.0.16.1238, receive this error when trying to connect to a PC:Microsoft...
  3. How to use Microsoft Remote Desktop from an iOS device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use Microsoft Remote Desktop from an iOS device?: I am trying to connect to a Windows 10 Pro PC using remote desktop protocol. From a local windows 10 machine on the same LAN I can connect with no problems. However, when I try to connect from an iPad using the same credentials and from the same LAN, running "Microsoft Remote...
  4. How to use Microsoft Remote Desktop from an iOS device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use Microsoft Remote Desktop from an iOS device?: I am trying to connect to a Windows 10 Pro PC using remote desktop protocol. From a local windows 10 machine on the same LAN I can connect with no problems. However, when I try to connect from an iPad using the same credentials and from the same LAN, running "Microsoft Remote...
  5. How to use Microsoft Remote Desktop from an iOS device?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Microsoft Remote Desktop for IOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Remote Desktop for IOS: I am attempting to set up my personal laptop with remote desktop using my iPhone and the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, I have followed all the instructions that I can find, but it won't connect. I have put the PC name, I've tried the private IP address. Nothing works. The...
  7. Microsoft Remote Desktop for IOS

Microsoft Remote Desktop for IOS: I am attempting to set up my personal laptop with remote desktop using my iPhone and the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, I have followed all the instructions that I can find, but it won't connect. I have put the PC name, I've tried the private IP address. Nothing works. The...
  8. How do I access Windows 365 using Remote Desktop Android, iOS and Windows Store, it works...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access Windows 365 using Remote Desktop Android, iOS and Windows Store, it works...: I am not able to access Windows 365 using Remote Desktop Android, iOS and Windows Store. It does work with Remote Desktop for Windows. Any suggestions to get this to work since the browser access is a bit clunky....
  9. How do I access Windows 365 using Remote Desktop Android, iOS and Windows Store, it works...

How do I access Windows 365 using Remote Desktop Android, iOS and Windows Store, it works...: I am not able to access Windows 365 using Remote Desktop Android, iOS and Windows Store. It does work with Remote Desktop for Windows. Any suggestions to get this to work since the browser access is a bit clunky....
  10. Android/IOS-style folders on desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Android/IOS-style folders on desktop?: I was wondering if there was any way to create a folder for shortcuts/apps on the windows desktop that expands and creates a pop-up on the desktop screen, like the app folders on the home screens of IOS and Android as an alternative to opening a new folder window from the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rdp android 0x104