Windows 10: Remote Desktop keeps giving "An error occurred during the application startup process....

Discus and support Remote Desktop keeps giving "An error occurred during the application startup process.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I keep getting this message as an Error box randomly from MS's Remote Desktop App: ""An error occurred during the application startup process. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by James Dabbagian, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Remote Desktop keeps giving "An error occurred during the application startup process....

I keep getting this message as an Error box randomly from MS's Remote Desktop App: ""An error occurred during the application startup process. Please uninstall and reinstall the application"I do not have Remote Desktop installed, I uninstalled it and I still get this message. It looks like the files are still in the AppData folder. Maybe I can just wipe the contents? When I did have it installed, I installed it via the Microsoft Store. At this point it gives me the option to install but does not indicate it is installed Same message happens when it IS installed Already tried uninstalling an

:)

James Dabbagian, Jan 14, 2023
  2. David Haz Win User

Remote desktop rebooting

Hi,

We may need more information about the issue on the remote desktop that keeps rebooting, kindly respond to the following questions:

• How do you access the remote desktop?
    • Is the process of the connection through a wireless connection?
    We suggest that you check your firewall or antivirus settings if it is blocking the connection between the two devices.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

David Haz, Jan 14, 2023
  3. ranjan933 Win User
    remote desktop an internal error has occurred in windows 10 pro

RDP refers to Remote desktop connection

i am trying to connect to the Clint from another PC.

the error i am having is "internal error has occurred"

ye i do make a change . i did system restore but it is still the same.

ranjan933, Jan 14, 2023
  4. Raniel V. Win User

Remote Desktop keeps giving "An error occurred during the application startup process....

Remote Desktop Connection - An internal error has occurred

Good day! I'm Raniel, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Kindly perform the steps on these articles and see if it resolves your issue with Remote Desktop Connection:

https://appuals.com/fix-remote-desktop-connecti...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/an-internal-erro...

I hope this helps.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Raniel V., Jan 14, 2023
Thema:

Remote Desktop keeps giving "An error occurred during the application startup process....

1. Remote Desktop keeps giving "An error occurred during the application startup process.... - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop keeps

2. Remote Desktop keeps giving "An error occurred during the application startup process....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop keeps giving "An error occurred during the application startup process....: I keep getting this message as an Error box randomly from MS's Remote Desktop App: ""An error occurred during the application startup process. Please uninstall and reinstall the application"I do not have Remote Desktop installed, I uninstalled it and I still get this message....
  3. Remote Desktop keeps giving "An error occurred during the application startup process....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Remote Desktop keeps giving "An error occurred during the application startup process....: I keep getting this message as an Error box randomly from MS's Remote Desktop App: ""An error occurred during the application startup process. Please uninstall and reinstall the application"I do not have Remote Desktop installed, I uninstalled it and I still get this message....
  4. Remote Desktop an internal error has occurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop an internal error has occurred: I am currently receiving the "an internal error has occurred" error. However, it only happens from one particular PC when it tries to connect to another. For simplicities sake let's say PC A cannot connect to PC BAll other PCs on the network can connect to PC B.I can connect...
  5. Remote Desktop an internal error has occurred

Remote Desktop an internal error has occurred: I am currently receiving the "an internal error has occurred" error. However, it only happens from one particular PC when it tries to connect to another. For simplicities sake let's say PC A cannot connect to PC BAll other PCs on the network can connect to PC B.I can connect...
  6. Remote Desktop an internal error has occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. an error occured during the moving process : -199; dao350.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    an error occured during the moving process : -199; dao350.dll: I want to install FX Trainer, but every time i try to install it at the end of installation there's always a pop up like this"an error occured during the move data process : -199 component : DAOFile group : DAOFile: C:\Program Filesx86\Common FIles\Microsoft...
  8. an error occured during the moving process : -199; dao350.dll

an error occured during the moving process : -199; dao350.dll: I want to install FX Trainer, but every time i try to install it at the end of installation there's always a pop up like this"an error occured during the move data process : -199 component : DAOFile group : DAOFile: C:\Program Filesx86\Common FIles\Microsoft...
  9. an error occured during the moving process : -199; dao350.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. remote desktop connection an internal error has occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remote desktop connection an internal error has occurred: hi all. me need help for fix Error : remote desktop connection an internal error has occurred Win 10 En x64 [img] 31166