Windows 10: Remote Desktop License Issue (Disconnect in 60 minutes)

Discus and support Remote Desktop License Issue (Disconnect in 60 minutes) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Someone help! I really do not want to go through the trouble of reapplying this RDP server license to the server again. Here is the situation I am in.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Carson Alexander, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Remote Desktop License Issue (Disconnect in 60 minutes)

Someone help! I really do not want to go through the trouble of reapplying this RDP server license to the server again. Here is the situation I am in. There are a total of 6 active users that work in my onsite server and use as a VM, through an RDP 10 license user. 4 users have great experience and 0 issues when using the VM when jumping in. However, 2 of the users are experiencing an issue that i can't make sense of. When these 2 users jump in they get a prompt that says in the next 60 min. you will be disconnected from the remote session. I would assume that all users would get this if it is a license issue. This issue has just come up and previously for months the 2 users used it with no problem. Does anyone know a fix to this issue before I redo the license? I will be attaching a screenshot of the notification pop-up of what the 2 users are seeing. Thank you to anyone who is willing to help me with this!! Remote Desktop License Issue (Disconnect in 60 minutes) 563d0bae-a2a5-46e4-b53f-595292427246?upload=true.png

:)

Carson Alexander, Mar 15, 2019
  2. DiRoKu Win User

Remote License

I receive messages the remote license on my tablet needs to be newed and after 60 minutes I will be disconnected. How do I resolve this? It started about 2 weeks ago.

DiRoKu, Mar 15, 2019
  3. wmsherpa Win User
    Remote desktop license issue

I am getting message "remote session disconnected because Remote Desktop client license stored on this computer has been modified"This is for a Hosted application we use. How do I fix this?

wmsherpa, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Remote Desktop License Issue (Disconnect in 60 minutes)

remote desktop

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please help me with the below details to understand your issue in a better way:

1. Are you using the Microsoft remote desktop app?

If you are using the Microsoft remote desktop app downloaded from
    Microsoft store then, I suggest you to follow the steps to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issue still persists with the Microsoft remote desktop app, then you can contact the support team by going to the

link
    and scrolling down to the bottom and clicking on
    Microsoft remote desktop support under the Publisher info.

However, if you are using the Remote desktop connection, which comes pre-installed with Windows 10, then I suggest you to please post your question in the
    TechNet forum.

Hope it helps.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Remote Desktop License Issue (Disconnect in 60 minutes)

1. Remote Desktop License Issue (Disconnect in 60 minutes) - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop License

2. why when login remote desktop it shows "the session will disconnect in 60 minutes"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why when login remote desktop it shows "the session will disconnect in 60 minutes": we already activate the window remote desktop and it shows 500 user can use, and once we login the remote desktop it shows "the session will disconnect in 60 minutes"....
  3. why when login remote desktop it shows "the session will disconnect in 60 minutes"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why when login remote desktop it shows "the session will disconnect in 60 minutes": we already activate the window remote desktop and it shows 500 user can use, and once we login the remote desktop it shows "the session will disconnect in 60 minutes"....
  4. Remote Desktop License Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop License Issue: New server farm running Citrix 1912 LTSR 1 storefront, 4 delivery controllers all running Windows 2019. MS Remote desktop licensing also on Svr 2019, per device CALs. All in an active directory domain configured with GPOs.When initially configured, there are no problems and...
  5. Remote Desktop License Issue

Remote Desktop License Issue: New server farm running Citrix 1912 LTSR 1 storefront, 4 delivery controllers all running Windows 2019. MS Remote desktop licensing also on Svr 2019, per device CALs. All in an active directory domain configured with GPOs.When initially configured, there are no problems and...
  6. Remote Desktop License issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop License issue: we have setup a terminal server join domain and installed a RDP per user CALS license. Currently we are having an issue that local user created in same terminal server having a remote desktop license issue when RDP to the terminal server. Is it we cant share the RDP license...
  7. Remote Desktop License issue

Remote Desktop License issue: we have setup a terminal server join domain and installed a RDP per user CALS license. Currently we are having an issue that local user created in same terminal server having a remote desktop license issue when RDP to the terminal server. Is it we cant share the RDP license...
  8. The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers...

in Windows 10 News
    The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers...: [ATTACH]Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH) is a role in Remote Desktop Services (RDS) that host Windows applications or desktops. These can be accessed using the […] This article The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers...
  9. Remote desktop Licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remote desktop Licensing: Good day, I need to get licensing to allow multiple users to connect to my local server simultaneously, i have tried contacting Microsoft support i had no luck can anyone assist if you have purchased a RDP license before, Thank you. Kind regards Sibusiso...
  10. Remote desktop disconnects after few minutes & will not reconnect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote desktop disconnects after few minutes & will not reconnect: I have been using remote desktop for years without any issues. Several weeks ago after a windows update I cannot use my remote desktop outside my internal network. It works fine in the home & I connect with my ipad using mobile remote desktop. but when Im at work I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remote desktop license issue there is a problem with your remote desktop license and your session will expire in 60 minutes]

2. remote desktop license issue 60 minutes

3. remote desktop license issue

4. Windows server 2016 Remote desktop issue will be disconnected in 60 minutes,
  5. remote desktop license issue your session will be disconnected in 60 minutes,
  6. there is a problem with remote desktop license and your session will be disconnected in 60 minutes,
  7. there is a problem with your remote desktop license and your session will be disconnected,
  8. how to fix client desktop licence error will get close afer 60 min in win 10,
  9. Remote Desktop license Issue 60 minutes Windows Server 2019,
  10. there is a problem with your remote desktop license and your session will be disconnected in 60 min,
  11. remote desktop license issue 60 minutes server 2019,
  12. rds 60 min timout for mac osx,
  13. there is a problem with your remote desktop license and your session will be disconnected in 60 minutes contact your system administrator to to fix this problem.,
  14. rdp sessions getting disconnected by an warning it will be disconnected with in 60 minutes,
  15. remote desktop license issue 60 minutes 2019