Windows 10: Remote Desktop Preview Issues

Discus and support Remote Desktop Preview Issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I cannot get RD preview to add new connections. It allowed me to add an initial IP address but when I try to add another one it crashes. Are there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dminches, Sep 26, 2015.

1. dminches Win User

Remote Desktop Preview Issues

I cannot get RD preview to add new connections. It allowed me to add an initial IP address but when I try to add another one it crashes.

Are there alternatives to this?

:)

dminches, Sep 26, 2015
  2. AmirGanji Win User

0x204 error code in remote desktop for windowsphone

I found the problem! It was windows technical preview's issue! You can't use remote desktop in preview or starter windows editions! So I installed window 8 enterprise and now remote desktop works just fine!

AmirGanji, Sep 26, 2015
  3. Squimjay Win User
    Shift, CRTL keys no working with Modern Remote Desktop

The Remote Desktop Preview app is where they test new features coming out that will be rolled out later to the main Remote Desktop app. So eventually the Preview app version that just came out will replace the current version of the Remote Desktop app.

Squimjay, Sep 26, 2015
Thema:

Remote Desktop Preview Issues

1. Remote Desktop Preview Issues - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop Preview

2. Issue with remote desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with remote desktop: I am using an iPhone 8 and is trying to reach my computer at home from like someplace far away. I tried all sorts of ways but still having issues, it just says error 0x300005c on my phone....
  3. Issue with remote desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with remote desktop: I am using an iPhone 8 and is trying to reach my computer at home from like someplace far away. I tried all sorts of ways but still having issues, it just says error 0x300005c on my phone....
  4. Remote Desktop issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop issues: Hello all, I am at my wits end with this one after trying to get this all working over the past few days. I have a newer LGTV which has Remote Desktop functionality built in. I had it working with my Windows 10 PC within minutes, simply entering the PC’s IP and my user info.I...
  5. Remote Desktop issues

Remote Desktop issues: Hello all, I am at my wits end with this one after trying to get this all working over the past few days. I have a newer LGTV which has Remote Desktop functionality built in. I had it working with my Windows 10 PC within minutes, simply entering the PC’s IP and my user info.I...
  6. Remote desktop issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote desktop issue: Hello, I have a window 10 OS, I am facing an issue with the remote desktop. It lags a lot and hangs. Have to disconnect and connect again to join. Very poor performance. Please help for a solution...
  7. Remote desktop issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop issue: Hello, I have a window 10 OS, I am facing an issue with the remote desktop. It lags a lot and hangs. Have to disconnect and connect again to join. Very poor performance. Please help for a solution...
  8. Remote desktop issue

9. Barcode scanner issue with Remote Desktop and Remote Desktop Application

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Barcode scanner issue with Remote Desktop and Remote Desktop Application: Dear Microsoft Forum Members, We have a customer that is using Terminal Server 2012 in combination Windows 10 Pro (1803) desktops and Honeywell Voyager 1602g barcode scanners, when they scan a barcode, they get an error message in the software program they use for...
  10. Microsoft Remote Desktop Preview app available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Remote Desktop Preview app available: Microsoft Remote Desktop app is designed to help you get your work done wherever you are. You can connect to remote PCs and be productive as if these resources were running locally. Getting Started: Connect to Windows Professional, Enterprise and Windows Server editions...