Windows 10: Remote Desktop Preview Issues

Discus and support Remote Desktop Preview Issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I cannot get RD preview to add new connections. It allowed me to add an initial IP address but when I try to add another one it crashes. Are there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dminches, Sep 26, 2015.

1. dminches Win User

Remote Desktop Preview Issues

I cannot get RD preview to add new connections. It allowed me to add an initial IP address but when I try to add another one it crashes.

Are there alternatives to this?

:)

dminches, Sep 26, 2015
  2. AmirGanji Win User

0x204 error code in remote desktop for windowsphone

I found the problem! It was windows technical preview's issue! You can't use remote desktop in preview or starter windows editions! So I installed window 8 enterprise and now remote desktop works just fine!

AmirGanji, Sep 26, 2015
  3. Squimjay Win User
    Shift, CRTL keys no working with Modern Remote Desktop

The Remote Desktop Preview app is where they test new features coming out that will be rolled out later to the main Remote Desktop app. So eventually the Preview app version that just came out will replace the current version of the Remote Desktop app.

Squimjay, Sep 26, 2015
Thema:

Remote Desktop Preview Issues

1. Remote Desktop Preview Issues - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop Preview

2. Issue with IIS and remote desktop connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with IIS and remote desktop connection: My environment is as follows: I have 3 screens connected to my pc, and the right one is the principal screen and only that one has the taskbar. Now, open IIS, and move the app to the left or the middle screen. Lock the computer. I open my laptop with 1 screen, and...
  3. Remote Desktop Issues on W10 1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote Desktop Issues on W10 1809: Is anyone else having issues using Remote Desktop with the most recent update, 1809? The computer I remote into as well as the computer I am remoting with are both at 1809. When I remote in, it is quite laggy, and clicking on something on the remote computer will freeze and...
  4. Barcode scanner issue with Remote Desktop and Remote Desktop Application

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Barcode scanner issue with Remote Desktop and Remote Desktop Application: Dear Microsoft Forum Members, We have a customer that is using Terminal Server 2012 in combination Windows 10 Pro (1803) desktops and Honeywell Voyager 1602g barcode scanners, when they scan a barcode, they get an error message in the software program they use for...
  5. Remote desktop connection issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote desktop connection issue: I have an issue with remote desktop connection on my Windows 10. I tried to connect remotely but got a message that 'an internal error has occurred'. Could you help me, it is important for me to connect remotely....
  6. Windows Remote Desktop Issue

Windows Remote Desktop Issue: I seem to be having a issue with Windows firewall. I have narrowed it down to Windows firewall being the culprit, because if I disable it I'm able to make a successful connection but as soon as I turn it on I am unable to do so. I have searched the issue on the Internet and...
  7. Windows 10 Remote Desktop Issues

Windows 10 Remote Desktop Issues: Ok, so I installed Windows 10 two days ago and I'm really liking the way it looks and runs but for some reason I can't get the Remote Desktop feature to work properly for me. I'm not very computer savvy when it comes to remote desktop but I had it working properly on windows...
  8. Windows 10 remote desktop issue

Windows 10 remote desktop issue: I am having a problem getting remote desktop to work with two computers on my home network. The remote device is a notebook running Win 10 Home. The computers at home are running Win 7 Pro and Win 10 Pro. I have the same issue with trying to connect using the internal network...
  9. Remote Desktop for Windows 10 exiting preview

in Windows 10 News
    Remote Desktop for Windows 10 exiting preview: Remote Desktop for Windows 10 exiting preview I’d like to start by saying a big thank you to everyone who has installed and used our Microsoft Remote Desktop Preview client for Windows 10 and has provided us great feedback so far. After a few months working on the...
  10. Microsoft Remote Desktop Preview app available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Remote Desktop Preview app available: Microsoft Remote Desktop app is designed to help you get your work done wherever you are. You can connect to remote PCs and be productive as if these resources were running locally. Getting Started: Connect to Windows Professional, Enterprise and Windows Server editions...