Windows 10: Remote desktop protocol setup

Discus and support Remote desktop protocol setup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys We have a VPN in our company client. But we want to restrict access from remote desktop protocol to only machines that are phisically in local... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dielupovissa, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Remote desktop protocol setup

Hi guys We have a VPN in our company client. But we want to restrict access from remote desktop protocol to only machines that are phisically in local network. Is it possible to make this setup in windows? or Is it better to make it in anti virus software?

:)

Dielupovissa, Jul 30, 2021

2. remote desktop protocol error

Good day, i have been using remote desktop regularly but now i cannot connect as on the last step, i get "Protocol error" log in again and without success.

Thanks

Braam De Swardt, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Remote desktop protocol setup

Andre for Directly, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Remote desktop protocol setup

1. Remote desktop protocol setup - Similar Threads - Remote desktop protocol

2. Remote Desktop setup question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop setup question: Three remote users need to access a SQL database on a desktop computer. I was told Remote Desktop was a good option. I have the following questions.1. What software do I need to have on that desktop computer? Windows 10, 11 or a server edition?2. If a server edition, what...
  3. Remote Desktop setup question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop setup question: Three remote users need to access a SQL database on a desktop computer. I was told Remote Desktop was a good option. I have the following questions.1. What software do I need to have on that desktop computer? Windows 10, 11 or a server edition?2. If a server edition, what...
  4. Remote Desktop Client Monitor Setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote Desktop Client Monitor Setup: My laptop monitor order and Remote Desktop monitor order is not the same. It is causing issues with some of the apps I open, they are confused on where to go. Any ideas how to get these to match up? I have a dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop and the newest version of RDC. I have...
  5. Remote Desktop Client Monitor Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Client Monitor Setup: My laptop monitor order and Remote Desktop monitor order is not the same. It is causing issues with some of the apps I open, they are confused on where to go. Any ideas how to get these to match up? I have a dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop and the newest version of RDC. I have...
  6. Remote Desktop Client Monitor Setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Remote desktop protocol setup

in Windows 10 Support
    Remote desktop protocol setup: Hi guys We have a VPN in our company client. But we want to restrict access from remote desktop protocol to only machines that are phisically in local network. Is it possible to make this setup in windows? or Is it better to make it in anti virus software? 183182
  8. Remote Desktop Protocol issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote Desktop Protocol issues: Hi, Can you please advise when an update regarding the RDP issue with the barcode scanner will be available? I tried all the possible settings to delay the barcode decode, but when using the RDP session with the windows key combination on the remote desktop option, the...
  9. Remote Desktop protocol error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop protocol error: I keep getting kicked off of a remote desktop connection with a protocol error message, does anybody know how to fix it. Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-protocol-error/420ccd05-45b8-4855-a30d-3e1e18262f9f
  10. Remote Desktop protocol error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop protocol error: I've been using remote desktop without any problems since the end of March. About two weeks ago I started to get kicked out of sessions with the message 'Because of a protocol error, this session will be disconnected. Please try connecting to the remote computer again'. I end...