Windows 10: Remote Desktop Services - Text Box display

Discus and support Remote Desktop Services - Text Box display in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm working with a legacy application published to our Windows 2012 session hosts. We are testing the app on Windows 2016 session hosts but we see that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pk_007_361, May 27, 2022.

1. Remote Desktop Services - Text Box display

I'm working with a legacy application published to our Windows 2012 session hosts. We are testing the app on Windows 2016 session hosts but we see that particular text boxes do not display text when rendered on the client. This seems to happen when we published the app on our Windows 2016 test session hosts and it occurs almost every time the text box is accessed. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to adjust the session hosts or session to have these test boxes show up properly?Thanks

:)

pk_007_361, May 27, 2022

2. remote desktop

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please help me with the below details to understand your issue in a better way:

1. Are you using the Microsoft remote desktop app?

If you are using the Microsoft remote desktop app downloaded from
    Microsoft store then, I suggest you to follow the steps to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issue still persists with the Microsoft remote desktop app, then you can contact the support team by going to the

link
    and scrolling down to the bottom and clicking on
    Microsoft remote desktop support under the Publisher info.

However, if you are using the Remote desktop connection, which comes pre-installed with Windows 10, then I suggest you to please post your question in the
    TechNet forum.

Hope it helps.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 27, 2022
  3. Swapna S Win User
    Windows 10 - Remote Desktop Connection

Hi Lorraine,

I will certainly help you with the issue you are experiencing in adjusting the resolution on the remote desktop.

This issue might occur due to, when you first connect, Remote Desktop attempts to size the screen according to its default setting. You can adjust this setting within the Remote Desktop client. Adjusting the screen size allows
    you to sculpt the desktop display size to better fit your computer's viewing area.

Please follow below mentioned steps to fix the issue:

Step 1: To change the size of the Remote Desktop window:

• Open Remote Desktop Connection (RDC).

• Click on the Options button located in the lower left-hand corner of the RDC window.

• This will expand the RDC window to display 7 different option tabs.

• Click on the Display tab.

• In the display configuration section, slide the bar to the left or right to decrease or increase the size of the remote desktop session window.

• Click the Connect button.

Or

Step 2:

• Open the "Start" menu and type
      "mstsc" (in the search bar) and then press “Enter."

• Click "Options”.

• Click the "Display" tab.

• Drag the slider bar left or right to
      reduce or enlarge the display resolution. The
      left-most
      position is the minimum resolution, while the right-most is a full-screen resolution.

Please get back to us, if are still facing issue in adjusting the resolution on the remote desktop.

Thank you.

Swapna S, May 27, 2022
  4. Remote Desktop Services - Text Box display

Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Remote Desktop Services - Text Box display

1. Remote Desktop Services - Text Box display - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop Services

2. Remote Service Desktop Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Service Desktop Installation: Hi Microsoft Community.I have a query.We have a client with a windows server 2016.He has the RDS license expiring in 100 days or less.I am about to purchase 2 keys but each key is good for 5 users.The client requires up to 10 simultaneous users to connect to that server.Can I...
  3. Remote Service Desktop Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Service Desktop Installation: Hi Microsoft Community.I have a query.We have a client with a windows server 2016.He has the RDS license expiring in 100 days or less.I am about to purchase 2 keys but each key is good for 5 users.The client requires up to 10 simultaneous users to connect to that server.Can I...
  4. Can't turn on remote desktop service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn on remote desktop service: I have a windows 10 pro and when I turn on Remote Desktop Service from the settings it says it's On but the service isn't started and the port isn't listening, even though when I try to start the service manually it says Error 126: Specified module not found, windows is...
  5. Can't turn on remote desktop service

Can't turn on remote desktop service: I have a windows 10 pro and when I turn on Remote Desktop Service from the settings it says it's On but the service isn't started and the port isn't listening, even though when I try to start the service manually it says Error 126: Specified module not found, windows is...
  6. Remote Desktop Services - Text Box display

Remote Desktop Services - Text Box display: I'm working with a legacy application published to our Windows 2012 session hosts. We are testing the app on Windows 2016 session hosts but we see that particular text boxes do not display text when rendered on the client. This seems to happen when we published the app on our...
  7. Remote Desktop Services - Text Box display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop Services - Text Box display: I'm working with a legacy application published to our Windows 2012 session hosts. We are testing the app on Windows 2016 session hosts but we see that particular text boxes do not display text when rendered on the client. This seems to happen when we published the app on our...
  8. How To: Enable Remote Desktop Services RDP remotely

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How To: Enable Remote Desktop Services RDP remotely: To enable Remote Desktop Services (RDP) you might need to either use Group Policies or by physical access on the computer or server. Remotely you would need to use command line with PSTools which can be downloaded here. Once downloaded and extracted type in the below...
  9. Remote Desktop Service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop Service: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-service-%EC%8B%9C%EC%9E%91%EC%9D%B4/2413d62f-1d3a-409f-840d-a0e91aabc78a
  10. How To: Enable Remote Desktop Services RDP remotely

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How To: Enable Remote Desktop Services RDP remotely: To enable Remote Desktop Services (RDP) you might need to either use Group Policies or by physical access on the computer or server. Remotely you would need to use command line with PSTools which can be downloaded here. Once downloaded and extracted type in the below...