Windows 10: Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client

Discus and support Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,Could you please provide me with the answers to the following questions regarding Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client?What is the latest... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Oliver Jenkins, Mar 17, 2022.

1. Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client

Hello,Could you please provide me with the answers to the following questions regarding Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client?What is the latest version of the application? When was the release date for the latest version of this application? When was the release date for version 1.2.2924.01.2.2924.0 of this application? Are there any known identified vulnerabilities for the latest version of this application? Are there any known identified vulnerabilities for version 1.2.2924.0 of this application? Is version 1.2.2924.0 still supported will receive updates, secur

:)

Oliver Jenkins, Mar 17, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Right Shift key for in Remote Desktop client for Android gets stuck

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your query regarding Remote Desktop client on Android.

We do have a dedicated forum for issues concerning to Remote Desktop clients, let me point you in the right direction, where you will get assistance on this issue. I would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet forums
    , where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Remote Desktop clients.

Article for reference:

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 17, 2022
  3. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, Mar 17, 2022
  4. Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client

Redirecting Windows Mobile devices with Remote Desktop 7

I am trying to get my Windows Mobile 6.5 device to be redirected from my desktop PC to my remote desktop (VDI workstation), with both running Windows 7 Ultimate x64. I have tried natively with the Remote Desktop Client, and with the Fabulatech USB over
    Network and UDB for Remote Desktop with no success. If I bypass Remote Desktop (i.e. I connect to the remote desktop via VNC or the vSphere Infrastructure Client and use UDB over Network to redirect the WM device, all works just fine. In fact, When I look
    at Device Manager on the remote system, I see the "Microsoft Windows Mobile Remote Adapter" in the Network Adapters list. If I disable "Advanced networking capabilities" on the WM device, I see "HP USB Sync" under Mobile devices. However, WMDC does not connect
    with WM device.

I can see there are a number of people that are unable to get this to work. Can anyone provide any working steps to redirect a Windows Mobile phone device through Remote Desktop?

ChrisLynch, Mar 17, 2022
Thema:

Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client

1. Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop Desktop

2. Cannot connect to Azure VDI with Remote Desktop client app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to Azure VDI with Remote Desktop client app: Hi,Could you please help with this issue, we have Azure VD environment with mono Win10 and multisession VDIs. Monosession VDIs are Microsoft Entra hybrid joined, Multisession are Microsoft Entra joined. User has PC with Win10 which is Microsoft Entra joined, Azure VDIs and...
  3. Cannot connect to Azure VDI with Remote Desktop client app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to Azure VDI with Remote Desktop client app: Hi,Could you please help with this issue, we have Azure VD environment with mono Win10 and multisession VDIs. Monosession VDIs are Microsoft Entra hybrid joined, Multisession are Microsoft Entra joined. User has PC with Win10 which is Microsoft Entra joined, Azure VDIs and...
  4. Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT

Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT: Hi There, I would like to access my computer1 running OS windows10 from another computer2 by using the Remote Desktop WEB Client.PC1 - OS win 10 <-------------------RD web client FIREFOX - PC2 Do you guys know if it's possible on windows 10 ?Does any one have a detailled...
  5. Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client: Hello, I am conducting a security assessment on Windows Remote Desktop for Hitachi Energy, and I have been unable to gain any information through search engines or the Microsoft website.Could you please provide me with the answers to the following questions regarding Remote...
  6. Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client

Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client: Hello, I am conducting a security assessment on Windows Remote Desktop for Hitachi Energy, and I have been unable to gain any information through search engines or the Microsoft website.Could you please provide me with the answers to the following questions regarding Remote...
  7. Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client: Hello,Could you please provide me with the answers to the following questions regarding Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client?What is the latest version of the application? When was the release date for the latest version of this application? When was the release date for...
  9. Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client

Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client: Hello,Could you please provide me with the answers to the following questions regarding Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client?What is the latest version of the application? When was the release date for the latest version of this application? When was the release date for...
  10. Bug with Remote Desktop Client

Bug with Remote Desktop Client: Hi, I have been trying to trace a bug that has been happening within our organisation for the last month or so. Users started reporting that when they login to RDP sessions internal or external if they are required to enter there credentials the MSTSC client just sits and...