Windows 10: remote device

Discus and support remote device in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm unable to open Facebook because Remote Device is not allowing. How do I change that setting?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RebeccaHruska, Apr 14, 2019.

1. remote device

I'm unable to open Facebook because Remote Device is not allowing. How do I change that setting?

:)

RebeccaHruska, Apr 14, 2019

2. Remote Desktop Client App Doesnt play sound on device

Hi Kevin,

Based on the information you provided, we can try performing basic troubleshooting steps on the application.

We suggest that you follow these methods on how to resolve the issue:

Method 1: Clear app cache and force stop the application.

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap on Applications then select Application manager.
    • Select Microsoft Remote Desktop app then tap on Clear Cache.
    • Tap on Force Stop then restart your device.

If issue persist, proceed to Method 2.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the application.

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap on Applications then select Application manager.
    • Select Microsoft Remote Desktop app then tap on Uninstall.
    • Reinstall the Microsoft Remote Desktop app on the third-party store app.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Apr 14, 2019
  4. remote device

Windows 10 - Remote Desktop

Hi,

We will surely assist you with the issue you are facing with Windows 10.
    - Which version of Windows 10 Operating System are you using?

- Were you able to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully?

I suggest you to refer the below steps and see if this helps.

• Enable remote desktop in settings
      • Control Panel\System and Security\System, Click "Remote Settings" on the left side

• Verify my port forwarding settings were properly forwarding to my computers local IP address
      • run "cmd.exe" and then type "ipconfig". Find your IP from that list
    [*]
    • Make sure your firewall settings are open
    • Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall\Allowed apps"
    • On the left, click "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall"
    • Click "Change Settings"
    • Find "Remote Desktop" in the list and make sure both "Private" and "Public" is checked.

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you.

Credits to : Jace_Sango.

Akheel Ahmed, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

remote device

1. remote device - Similar Threads - remote device

2. How to connect a Android device to a Remote Desktop from the Local System via USB ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to connect a Android device to a Remote Desktop from the Local System via USB ?: Hi, I want to connect my android device to the Remote Desktop from my Local system via USB. I have tried all the possible configuration, but still it is not connecting in Remote Desktop, but it is connecting in Local System. Kindly help me to connect my device to a Remote...
  3. How to connect a Android device to a Remote Desktop from the Local System via USB ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect a Android device to a Remote Desktop from the Local System via USB ?: Hi, I want to connect my android device to the Remote Desktop from my Local system via USB. I have tried all the possible configuration, but still it is not connecting in Remote Desktop, but it is connecting in Local System. Kindly help me to connect my device to a Remote...
  4. How to connect a Android device to a Remote Desktop from the Local System via USB ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sending an email using Remote Desktop through a Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending an email using Remote Desktop through a Device Manager: We connect to our ERP through remote desktop through device manager. In the ERP, when you need send an email, you go through the process which will send a PDF to a temporary folder and Outlook will open and attach the PDF document. It sends the PDF document to the temporary...
  6. Sending an email using Remote Desktop through a Device Manager

Sending an email using Remote Desktop through a Device Manager: We connect to our ERP through remote desktop through device manager. In the ERP, when you need send an email, you go through the process which will send a PDF to a temporary folder and Outlook will open and attach the PDF document. It sends the PDF document to the temporary...
  7. How can I log of OneDrive remotely without removing a trusted device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I log of OneDrive remotely without removing a trusted device?: My computer is in the shop, and they are using my PIN to log into Windows with my permission. The computer is still logged into OneDrive. I do not want that computer syncing with my OneDrive while being repaired. How can I log that computer out of OneDrive without removing it...
  8. How can I log of OneDrive remotely without removing a trusted device?

How can I log of OneDrive remotely without removing a trusted device?: My computer is in the shop, and they are using my PIN to log into Windows with my permission. The computer is still logged into OneDrive. I do not want that computer syncing with my OneDrive while being repaired. How can I log that computer out of OneDrive without removing it...
  9. The remote device wont accept the resource connect error windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The remote device wont accept the resource connect error windows 10: my windows 10 pc will not connect to the internet it just says no internet, secured although every other device is connected and I get this error when I troubleshoot "the remote device wont accept the resource connect" can anyone help? I haven't had internet since December...
  10. The remote device wont accept the resource connect error windows 10

The remote device wont accept the resource connect error windows 10: my windows 10 pc will not connect to the internet it just says no internet, secured although every other device is connected and I get this error when I troubleshoot "the remote device wont accept the resource connect" can anyone help? I haven't had internet since December...