Windows 10: remote differential compression api support

Discus and support remote differential compression api support in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, can somebody tell me if this service can be usedwith some modifications along with a genuine licence to differentiate two computers running as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bogdan-Adrian, Jul 28, 2020.

1. remote differential compression api support

Hi, can somebody tell me if this service can be usedwith some modifications along with a genuine licence to differentiate two computers running as original and "clone" in a wide network. For example, somehow, somebody manage to create an image after my SSD with a fresh new shinny licence and restore'it on a computer identic with my own.

Is there a way to work on this from home, road or whatever and send the sollution to Microsoft for test and inspectionor I must be there in those nasty offices.

----------[ C1 ]--- -----------[ C3 ]------> www

[ C2 ]-------

Where: C1 is my computer;

C2 is a router or unknown device;

C3 is the computer with the clone.

I am waiting some kind of answer, and perhaps a live chat or telephonic conversation. thanks 29 july 2020.

Thank You !

:)

Bogdan-Adrian, Jul 28, 2020

2. remot access screwed up my computer

is it "Remote differential compression API support??

RogerHanna_891, Jul 28, 2020
  3. remot access screwed up my computer

"Remote differential compression API support. i did unclick it

RogerHanna_891, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Louie Del Win User

remote differential compression api support

Recycle bin extremely slow to delete

We appreciate the additional information that you’ve provided. Regarding the step that was provided on the initial post, it’s also applicable to the troubleshoot other hard drives on your computer. Now, if you’ve already done that and it still showed the
    same result, try disabling or turning off the Remote Differential Compression which enables syncing data using compression technique. Here are the instructions:

• In the Search box, type Windows Features.
    • Open Turn Windows Features On or Off, then uncheck the box named
      Remote Differential and click OK.
    • Disable remote differential compression.
    • Once done, restart your computer and check the result.

We’re just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

remote differential compression api support

1. remote differential compression api support - Similar Threads - remote differential compression

2. Looking for WinHttp API related support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for WinHttp API related support.: HiWe have developed an application using Windows APIs. We are using WinHttp APIs in particular. The application has been installed on millions of users on Windows. However, we see for about 300-400 users, the application is not working as intended. On these machines,...
  3. Looking for WinHttp API related support.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for WinHttp API related support.: HiWe have developed an application using Windows APIs. We are using WinHttp APIs in particular. The application has been installed on millions of users on Windows. However, we see for about 300-400 users, the application is not working as intended. On these machines,...
  4. Looking for WinHttp API related support.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Differential recognition of HDDs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Differential recognition of HDDs: One of my Win10 v1909 PCs no longer sees some HDDs, (not in Disk Management, not in This PC) but another - also Win10v1909 - sees them immediately. Why would that be ? Is there a remedy ? 155596
  6. OneDrive now supports differential sync for all files and customers

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive now supports differential sync for all files and customers: [boom it's done] I love it when the team resolves OneDrive User Voice suggestions with thousands of votes! "Enable differential sync (only sync parts of the files that changed)" - is now rolled out to all customers. See also:...
  7. Remote Support

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Support: Hi All I recently went into a company where I had to install a printer as the support company couldn't get in and it was an emergency. Unfortunately when i installed it, windows asked for the administrative password. I phoned the support company, the support company...
  8. Windows Remote Support

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Remote Support: I have/had Windows 10 Home 64 bit, upgraded back in 2015 from Windows 8.1 purchased in a store legitimately. This means I have a digital licence for an retail copy of Windows. I checked and confirmed this. After a hardware failure, motherboard and HDD replacement and an...
  9. Firefox API to Support Chrome, Opera

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox API to Support Chrome, Opera: [img] Mozilla announced the plans on their blog: We are announcing some major upcoming changes to Firefox add-ons. Our add-on ecosystem has evolved through incremental, organic growth over the years, but there are some modernizations to Firefox that require some...
  10. Imaging with differential and password supported?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Imaging with differential and password supported?: Macrium free has differential but doesnt have encrtyption of images... what i can use in alternative? 86025

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what os remote differential comoression api support