Windows 10: Remote issues

Discus and support Remote issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Our windows server 2019 has some remote issues. When we tried to access Remote, it gives black screen to all my colleagues. I cannot open task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JingwuDuckneck, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Remote issues

Hi,

Our windows server 2019 has some remote issues. When we tried to access Remote, it gives black screen to all my colleagues. I cannot open task manger and also tried to change desktop background&other settings. Also when i tried to restart server using cmd, it is restarting forever, so i have to force restart by pressing power button. This happens before our tech update computer configuration.

Our tech person also updated WDDM graphics display driver for Remote Desktop Connections on this weekend. But remote black screen shows again today. Some colleagues only saw a black screen and some can access remote but cannot outlook and internet is very slow. I tried to restart on our physical server as admin. It only shows a black screen and not restart.

How can I solve it? Thanks in advance.

:)

JingwuDuckneck, Feb 27, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Remote issues

Remote desktop connectivity issues

Hello,

A factor why you're having issues remotely accessing your computer is due to settings configuration. We suggest that you refer to this article:

How to use Remote Desktop
    and follow the on-screen instructions.

About your concern regarding setting the Windows Firewall and Local Group Policy back to default, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X > Go to Control Panel.
    • In the View by: drop-down menu, select Small icons
      > Click Windows Firewall.
    • On the left side panel, hit Restore defaults.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

To restore Local Group Policy to default:

• Press Windows key + R > Enter gpedit.msc
    • Navigate to the following path on the left side panel: Local Computer Policy >
      Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates >
      All Settings
    • On the right side panel, sort the policy settings by State > Set the state from
      Enabled/Disable to Not Configured > Apply the settings.
    • Repeat the same for this path: Local Computer Policy >
      User Configuration
      > Administrative Templates >
      All Settings.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Remote issues

1. Remote issues - Similar Threads - Remote issues

2. Significant performance issues with Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Significant performance issues with Remote Desktop: I use RDP to access a very remote PC regularly. It is very remote, has a satellite connection, but generally is 60ms latency and multi MBit bandwidth. 90% of the time its practically as good as sitting at a local machine.I use Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac, and for...
  3. Significant performance issues with Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Significant performance issues with Remote Desktop: I use RDP to access a very remote PC regularly. It is very remote, has a satellite connection, but generally is 60ms latency and multi MBit bandwidth. 90% of the time its practically as good as sitting at a local machine.I use Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac, and for...
  4. Significant performance issues with Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Remote Desktop update creating printer issues MacBook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Remote Desktop update creating printer issues MacBook: Latest in update for this program notes that it fixes printer redirection but it actually deleted my printers as well as will not allow you to find the printer, just times out without being able to find a printer.Anyway to get back to previous version of Microsoft Remote...
  6. Microsoft Remote Desktop update creating printer issues MacBook

Microsoft Remote Desktop update creating printer issues MacBook: Latest in update for this program notes that it fixes printer redirection but it actually deleted my printers as well as will not allow you to find the printer, just times out without being able to find a printer.Anyway to get back to previous version of Microsoft Remote...
  7. Remote Desktop client on Mac has an issue with getting into Windows Administrator account

Remote Desktop client on Mac has an issue with getting into Windows Administrator account: I'm using Windows 11pro and a MacBook Air with Monterey. Both on my home local network.I downloaded the Microsoft Remote Desktop client app on my MacBook Air.Then I allowed RDP connections on my Windows11pro.I created a new standard user in Windows and added that user to RDP...
  8. Remote Desktop client on Mac has an issue with getting into Windows Administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop client on Mac has an issue with getting into Windows Administrator account: I'm using Windows 11pro and a MacBook Air with Monterey. Both on my home local network.I downloaded the Microsoft Remote Desktop client app on my MacBook Air.Then I allowed RDP connections on my Windows11pro.I created a new standard user in Windows and added that user to RDP...
  9. display issue with Virtual machine via Remote Desktop Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display issue with Virtual machine via Remote Desktop Application: I am facing display problem in remote desktop application. however it works with my credentials for same VM from my colleague's laptop. So need help to check the settings in my laptop....
  10. display issue with Virtual machine via Remote Desktop Application

display issue with Virtual machine via Remote Desktop Application: I am facing display problem in remote desktop application. however it works with my credentials for same VM from my colleague's laptop. So need help to check the settings in my laptop....