Windows 10: Remote lock/unlock win10 pc with android no bluetooth

Discus and support Remote lock/unlock win10 pc with android no bluetooth in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I'm trying to find a way to remotely lock unlock my PC with my Android phone while I'm away from home if needed Bluetooth is not available since I'm... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ChuckWeimer, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Remote lock/unlock win10 pc with android no bluetooth

I'm trying to find a way to remotely lock unlock my PC with my Android phone while I'm away from home if needed Bluetooth is not available since I'm away from home what apps would be recommended

:)

ChuckWeimer, Dec 11, 2020
  2. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Dec 11, 2020
  3. cm134 Win User
    Unlock device after remotely locked

Hi There,

I am wondering what is the step to do to unlock a Surface Book device that I have locked it remotely? Is the other user can still sign in after I lock it remotely?

I have it with my staff right now, but I need to lock it since his contract is over before he could return it to the office.

cm134, Dec 11, 2020
  4. R R
    R R Win User

Remote lock/unlock win10 pc with android no bluetooth

Unlock Windows 10 with Bluetooth proximity?

BtProx and Dynamic Lock only allow locking.

This program does both lock and unlock, notifies your phone if anyone tries to steal your laptop, allows to lock/unlock with your phone fingerprint reader and blocks the screen saver when you are within Bluetooth range.

You'll need to install the program in your PC, an app in your Android phone/smartwach and select a Credential Provider in the lock screen.

Thema:

Remote lock/unlock win10 pc with android no bluetooth

1. Remote lock/unlock win10 pc with android no bluetooth - Similar Threads - Remote lock unlock

2. I remotely locked my pc and now pc not unlocking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I remotely locked my pc and now pc not unlocking: I use find and lock lost device by Microsoft in i only want to test the lock option and i thought it will open also from that same website but this not and i really need some tips to unlock my pc and in mine when i lock the pc there is not option to change the password please...
  3. I remotely locked my pc and now pc not unlocking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I remotely locked my pc and now pc not unlocking: I use find and lock lost device by Microsoft in i only want to test the lock option and i thought it will open also from that same website but this not and i really need some tips to unlock my pc and in mine when i lock the pc there is not option to change the password please...
  4. Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock.

Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock.: Remotely locked device, unable to unlock. I'm the admin but PIN is not getting accepted. Safe mode also asks for PIN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remotely-locked-laptop-not-able-to-unlock/2c6de021-f07b-437e-b84c-c218239b257a
  5. Remote device lock and unlock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote device lock and unlock: I locked my laptop remotely from Microsoft account website through my desktop because I did not recognize it at first. The laptop now only shows a remote administrator message when I attempt to log in and does not allow any input. Just the default windows login screen, my...
  6. Remote device lock and unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote device lock and unlock: I locked my laptop remotely from Microsoft account website through my desktop because I did not recognize it at first. The laptop now only shows a remote administrator message when I attempt to log in and does not allow any input. Just the default windows login screen, my...
  7. Remote device lock and unlock

8. Windows remote lock unlock strategy

Windows remote lock unlock strategy: This way is very uncommon but it will work if you have a restore point, here's the steps.1. Get an installation media2. Boot from the installation media3. Click "Repair my computer"4. Go to "troubleshoot" and click System Restore5. Select a restore point you should have at...
  9. unlock remotely locked laptop

unlock remotely locked laptop: How do I unlock a laptop that I have remotely locked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-remotely-locked-laptop/810ed05d-edd3-4897-b4f2-166d68fa1bc7
  10. Unlock device after remotely locked

Unlock device after remotely locked: Hi There, I am wondering what is the step to do to unlock a Surface Book device that I have locked it remotely? Is the other user can still sign in after I lock it remotely? I have it with my staff right now, but I need to lock it since his contract is over before he could...