Windows 10: Remote Login Causes Cropping while direct login doesn't - Any Suggestions

Discus and support Remote Login Causes Cropping while direct login doesn't - Any Suggestions in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Visio file that is on a computer at a remote location and I do a remote login. Once I login to the remote computer, and open a Visio file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by [G70115], Jun 12, 2019.

1. [G70115] Win User

Remote Login Causes Cropping while direct login doesn't - Any Suggestions

I have a Visio file that is on a computer at a remote location and I do a remote login.

Once I login to the remote computer, and open a Visio file and copy and paste it to a power point slide, I see the right side of the image look cropped.

I just had a friend at the remote site and login into the same computer and did the same thing. The power point slide looks OK and was not cropped!

The remote computer is using Office 365 with Visio Online Plan 2 and Win 10 pro. My computer doing the remote login is running Win 10 Pro.

The scaling of the remote computer is set at 150% (1920x1080).

Some people believe it could be some setting that I am not aware of that is causing this issue.

My computer screen is set at 100% (1920x1080), and this is the monitor that I am using to do the work remotely.

Can someone suggest what may be wrong so I can correct this issue.

Thank You,

G

:)

[G70115], Jun 12, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Hübie Win User
    Login problems

I can´t login in the betaforum. I think it´s a problem with a char in my nickname "ü".
    WTF??? Any advice?

bye Hübie

Hübie, Jun 12, 2019
  4. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Remote Login Causes Cropping while direct login doesn't - Any Suggestions - Similar Threads - Remote Login Causes

2. Remote Desktop login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop login: I use remote desktop frequently to access pcs on a lan. Using mixture of windows 10 and 11. When logging in remotely to a microsoft email account the rdp usually required the PIN not the password. I just set up a new win 11 pro and it requires the password when I log on to it...
  3. Remote Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Login: Hi AllHaving issues to login remotely.As i login it says welcome and after that it says logging off.It stays on logging off very long.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-login/17aa2731-8304-4175-900d-f0784e1d4008
  4. Remote Login

Remote Login: Hi AllHaving issues to login remotely.As i login it says welcome and after that it says logging off.It stays on logging off very long.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-login/17aa2731-8304-4175-900d-f0784e1d4008
  5. Remote Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Login: How can I remote login to a friends computer using Microsoft login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-login/208e168c-5155-4931-8e12-bffb45c00cd9
  6. Remote Login

Remote Login: How can I remote login to a friends computer using Microsoft login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-login/208e168c-5155-4931-8e12-bffb45c00cd9
  7. Remote Login

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Remote Network Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Network Login: OK. I am confused about something and cannot work out what to do.OK I log into my desktop PC with a *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with appropriate password. Everything is good. Now I have another PC on the network and need to get to the desktop. What...
  9. Remote Network Login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Network Login: OK. I am confused about something and cannot work out what to do.OK I log into my desktop PC with a *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with appropriate password. Everything is good. Now I have another PC on the network and need to get to the desktop. What...
  10. Remote Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote Login: Hi can any one offer some help?I need to be able to remote into my Desk top PC when i'm travelling, however even though i purchased windows pro to get this functionality, i still cannot remote into my desktop unless i'm sat at my desk top. Ive tried stopping it going into...