Windows 10: remote login to my personal PC

Discus and support remote login to my personal PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Starting a new remote job and the company sent me a link to allow them to remote onto my home PC. My home PC then pops up with the first login page for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JFarris12, Jan 26, 2022.

1. JFarris12 Win User

remote login to my personal PC

Starting a new remote job and the company sent me a link to allow them to remote onto my home PC. My home PC then pops up with the first login page for my PC and wants a password. I use a pin to login not a password and I've tried every password I know and it will not let me go any further.

:)

JFarris12, Jan 26, 2022
  2. Kari Win User

Remote Desktop recurring use

Just a suggestion, based on personal experience and opinion: No third party programs are required for assisting friends and family. Windows has a built-in tool for that: Get and Give Remote Assistance with Quick Assist app in Windows 10

3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 26, 2022
  4. remote login to my personal PC

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

remote login to my personal PC

1. remote login to my personal PC - Similar Threads - remote login personal

2. Can't login remotely to a share on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login remotely to a share on my pc: I use my Microsoft account as my logonI have a hidden share on my pc named Storage$. If I try to connect to it using that account OR my local account from my phone or laptop access is denied My wife uses her Microsoft account on my PC and she can access the share with no...
  3. Can't login remotely to a share on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login remotely to a share on my pc: I use my Microsoft account as my logonI have a hidden share on my pc named Storage$. If I try to connect to it using that account OR my local account from my phone or laptop access is denied My wife uses her Microsoft account on my PC and she can access the share with no...
  4. Remote Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Login: How can I remote login to a friends computer using Microsoft login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-login/208e168c-5155-4931-8e12-bffb45c00cd9
  5. Remote Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Login: How can I remote login to a friends computer using Microsoft login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-login/208e168c-5155-4931-8e12-bffb45c00cd9
  6. Remote Login

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. remote login to my personal PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remote login to my personal PC: Starting a new remote job and the company sent me a link to allow them to remote onto my home PC. My home PC then pops up with the first login page for my PC and wants a password. I use a pin to login not a password and I've tried every password I know and it will not let me...
  8. remote login to my personal PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    remote login to my personal PC: Starting a new remote job and the company sent me a link to allow them to remote onto my home PC. My home PC then pops up with the first login page for my PC and wants a password. I use a pin to login not a password and I've tried every password I know and it will not let me...
  9. Remote Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote Login: Hi can any one offer some help?I need to be able to remote into my Desk top PC when i'm travelling, however even though i purchased windows pro to get this functionality, i still cannot remote into my desktop unless i'm sat at my desk top. Ive tried stopping it going into...
  10. Login Remotely to pc at home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Login Remotely to pc at home: Hiya Community, My boss has tasked me to find out the following: How he can login into his computer at home while he is away abroad... Currently he has to phone home and ask a member of his family to ACCEPT the remote access request. I had always thought that if you...