Windows 10: Remote Login

Discus and support Remote Login in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi AllHaving issues to login remotely.As i login it says welcome and after that it says logging off.It stays on logging off very long.Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Salveen, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Salveen Win User

Remote Login

Hi AllHaving issues to login remotely.As i login it says welcome and after that it says logging off.It stays on logging off very long.Thanks

:)

Salveen, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Remote Login

Remote Login

How can I remote login to a friends computer using Microsoft login?

JosephAllred2, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Remote Login

1. Remote Login - Similar Threads - Remote Login

2. Is there a way to display on the login screen of a windows computer if a remote connection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to display on the login screen of a windows computer if a remote connection...: Hi. I am managing a network of 4 desktops Windows 11 with a windows server Windows Server 2022 install on a server. The 4 desktops are not yet setup with a domain and I use a VPN installed on the windows server to remote into the desktops from home. I was wondering if there...
  3. Is there a way to display on the login screen of a windows computer if a remote connection...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to display on the login screen of a windows computer if a remote connection...: Hi. I am managing a network of 4 desktops Windows 11 with a windows server Windows Server 2022 install on a server. The 4 desktops are not yet setup with a domain and I use a VPN installed on the windows server to remote into the desktops from home. I was wondering if there...
  4. Remote Login from different network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Login from different network: Hello! If I install Win 11 PRO on a laptop at work and enable Remote Login, can I take my other laptop home win 11 home and remote in to my laptop at work? The laptops will be on different networks. I thought I read somewhere that they have to be on the same network but I'm...
  5. Remote Login from different network

Remote Login from different network: Hello! If I install Win 11 PRO on a laptop at work and enable Remote Login, can I take my other laptop home win 11 home and remote in to my laptop at work? The laptops will be on different networks. I thought I read somewhere that they have to be on the same network but I'm...
  6. Remote Desktop login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop login: I use remote desktop frequently to access pcs on a lan. Using mixture of windows 10 and 11. When logging in remotely to a microsoft email account the rdp usually required the PIN not the password. I just set up a new win 11 pro and it requires the password when I log on to it...
  7. Remote Desktop login

Remote Desktop login: I use remote desktop frequently to access pcs on a lan. Using mixture of windows 10 and 11. When logging in remotely to a microsoft email account the rdp usually required the PIN not the password. I just set up a new win 11 pro and it requires the password when I log on to it...
  8. Can't login remotely to a share on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login remotely to a share on my pc: I use my Microsoft account as my logonI have a hidden share on my pc named Storage$. If I try to connect to it using that account OR my local account from my phone or laptop access is denied My wife uses her Microsoft account on my PC and she can access the share with no...
  9. Can't login remotely to a share on my pc

Can't login remotely to a share on my pc: I use my Microsoft account as my logonI have a hidden share on my pc named Storage$. If I try to connect to it using that account OR my local account from my phone or laptop access is denied My wife uses her Microsoft account on my PC and she can access the share with no...
  10. Cannot Login to the PC physcially but can login to the PC using Remote desktop connection

Cannot Login to the PC physcially but can login to the PC using Remote desktop connection: HiMy HP workstation is connected to a local area network LAN, and I am able to log in to the PC remotely without any issues. However, when attempting to log in physically, I encounter a peculiar situation where the monitor screen only displays the desktop wallpaper,...