Windows 10: Remote Login

Discus and support Remote Login in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi AllHaving issues to login remotely.As i login it says welcome and after that it says logging off.It stays on logging off very long.Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Salveen, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Salveen Win User

Remote Login

Hi AllHaving issues to login remotely.As i login it says welcome and after that it says logging off.It stays on logging off very long.Thanks

:)

Salveen, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Remote Login

Remote Login

How can I remote login to a friends computer using Microsoft login?

JosephAllred2, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Remote Login

1. Remote Login - Similar Threads - Remote Login

2. Cannot login into an SQL server remotely through ssms when using windows credentials. This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login into an SQL server remotely through ssms when using windows credentials. This...: We have a SQL Server 2008 R2 which locks all remote windows connections after a week. We get this error messageThe target principle name is incorrect. Cannot generate SSPI context.Upon reboot, connections are successful but this reoccurs exactly after 7daysWe use both windows...
  3. Cannot login into an SQL server remotely through ssms when using windows credentials. This...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot login into an SQL server remotely through ssms when using windows credentials. This...: We have a SQL Server 2008 R2 which locks all remote windows connections after a week. We get this error messageThe target principle name is incorrect. Cannot generate SSPI context.Upon reboot, connections are successful but this reoccurs exactly after 7daysWe use both windows...
  4. Help! Remote Locked Laptop to test it, Now Can’t get passed login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Remote Locked Laptop to test it, Now Can’t get passed login screen: I tested the remote lock function on my Lenovo laptop.But says I need administrator to unlock.I am the only user on this laptop, and it will not take my finger print or PIN. Looks like a couple other questions had the same issue, but no luck ?Is there anyway I can get back...
  5. Help! Remote Locked Laptop to test it, Now Can’t get passed login screen

Help! Remote Locked Laptop to test it, Now Can’t get passed login screen: I tested the remote lock function on my Lenovo laptop.But says I need administrator to unlock.I am the only user on this laptop, and it will not take my finger print or PIN. Looks like a couple other questions had the same issue, but no luck ?Is there anyway I can get back...
  6. Remote Login

Remote Login: Hi AllHaving issues to login remotely.As i login it says welcome and after that it says logging off.It stays on logging off very long.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-login/17aa2731-8304-4175-900d-f0784e1d4008
  7. Securing remote connection... login failed if try o login with Hostname

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Securing remote connection... login failed if try o login with Hostname: Hello Team,I have the below setup -1 - Dubai - ADC server AEDI-DC012 - Dubai Branch cache server AEDI-IX023 -UK Datacenter server - DC Server GBEM-DC01When I try to log in to RDP with Hostname to AEDI-IX02 with domain credentials getting "Securing remote connection... login...
  8. Securing remote connection... login failed if try o login with Hostname

Securing remote connection... login failed if try o login with Hostname: Hello Team,I have the below setup -1 - Dubai - ADC server AEDI-DC012 - Dubai Branch cache server AEDI-IX023 -UK Datacenter server - DC Server GBEM-DC01When I try to log in to RDP with Hostname to AEDI-IX02 with domain credentials getting "Securing remote connection... login...
  9. Securing remote connection... login failed if try o login with Hostname

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  10. Wireless disabled on remote Azure AD laptop -how to get it working - no wireless on login...

Wireless disabled on remote Azure AD laptop -how to get it working - no wireless on login...: Hello,I had an issue with a remote office. A Windows 11 2022 year Dell 5520 Latitude computer not enrolled in AutoPilot was stored after a user separated. As often happens, a new employee was hired on Wed evening, starting on Monday AM. We could not get the user's Azure AD...