Windows 10: remote name could not be resolved: 'api.intelsa.intel.com' Network available: True

Discus and support remote name could not be resolved: 'api.intelsa.intel.com' Network available: True in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Log Name: isaAgentLog Source: isaAgent Date: 2020-03-15 10:20:12 AM Event ID: 1130 Task Category: None Level: Warning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by randallmcfry, Mar 15, 2020.

1. remote name could not be resolved: 'api.intelsa.intel.com' Network available: True

Log Name: isaAgentLog
    Source: isaAgent
    Date: 2020-03-15 10:20:12 AM
    Event ID: 1130
    Task Category: None
    Level: Warning
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: Randall-PC
    Description:
    1.0.0.532: Connection error: The remote name could not be resolved: 'api.intelsa.intel.com'
    Network available: True
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="isaAgent" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1130</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>3</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-03-15T14:20:12.9639500Z" />
    <EventRecordID>85729</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>isaAgentLog</Channel>
    <Computer>Randall-PC</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data>1.0.0.532: Connection error: The remote name could not be resolved: 'api.intelsa.intel.com'
    Network available: True</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

randallmcfry, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Cybrnook Win User

remote desktop woe`s

I agree with Dan, go for the IP. We use RDP here at work all day long and its a breeze. Dan layed out the steps and settings for you to configure (as far as allowing RDP connections on the remote PC). If your on an internal network, you "should" be able to use the pc name, however, if your getting that Chinese screen then 1. perhaps someone else is logged onto your pc "session" from china or 2. your hitting an external box (what dan said about the name resolving to an external IP)

Cybrnook, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

remote name could not be resolved: 'api.intelsa.intel.com' Network available: True

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

remote name could not be resolved: 'api.intelsa.intel.com' Network available: True

1. remote name could not be resolved: 'api.intelsa.intel.com' Network available: True - Similar Threads - remote name resolved

2. The specified network name is no longer available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The specified network name is no longer available: My nas could not be connected this morning. During this time, I also used cmd to ping. The workstation and server services that are both available and checked are normal. The computer has also been restarted, but I hope you can help me solve the problem. Thank you...
  3. The specified network name is no longer available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The specified network name is no longer available: My nas could not be connected this morning. During this time, I also used cmd to ping. The workstation and server services that are both available and checked are normal. The computer has also been restarted, but I hope you can help me solve the problem. Thank you...
  4. The specified network name is no longer available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. network name no longer available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network name no longer available: I am being driven to distraction by the apparently random behavior of Windows 11 networking. I have a legacy NAS device that I can ping, but when I attempt to use net view, I get an error, if I try to access it using Win-key+R and type in the IP address, I get a message that...
  6. network name no longer available

network name no longer available: I am being driven to distraction by the apparently random behavior of Windows 11 networking. I have a legacy NAS device that I can ping, but when I attempt to use net view, I get an error, if I try to access it using Win-key+R and type in the IP address, I get a message that...
  7. the security identifier could not be resolved Remote desktop service in RODC environment

the security identifier could not be resolved Remote desktop service in RODC environment: Hi, I trying to set up a remote app collection. When I try to use user assignment for the remoteapp programs it thows the error "The security identifier could not be resolved. Ensure that a two-way trust exists for the domain of the selected users. Eception :The network path...
  8. the server name or address could not be resolved 0x80072ee7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the server name or address could not be resolved 0x80072ee7: Hi yesterday I uninstalled an Avast antivirus on my computer and installed a new one Bitdefender. Unfortunately something went wrong because now I receive a message that windows will shut down in one minute and there is nothing I can do on my computer unless I turn off the...
  9. Specified network name is no longer available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Specified network name is no longer available: I use one Win10 PC as server to share files, and some Win10 PC as client to visit it. Other clients is ok, one client can not visit server by \\192.168.xxx.xxxserver ip with user and password set by "net use" command. the error is "Specified network name is no longer...
  10. “The specified network name is no longer available”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    “The specified network name is no longer available”: I have six systems in my home, five running Windows 10 with the Anniversary update and a sixth that just won’t take it yet, and is stuck with the original Win 10. All of these are somewhat networked together, along with several more that are not in our home. (I use Hamachi...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. api.intelsa.intel.com

2. the remote name could not be resolved: api.intelsa.intel.com

3. 1.0.0.532: Connection error: The remote name could not be resolved: api.intelsa.intel.com Network available: True

4. www.windowsphoneinfo.com,
  5. api.intelsa.intel,
  6. what is The remote name could not be resolved: api.intelsa.intel.com,
  7. 1.0.0.532: Connection error: The remote name could not be resolved: api.intelsa.intel.com,
  8. isaagent 1130,
  9. The remote name could not be resolved: www.sefaz.mt.gov.br,
  10. error The remote name could not be resolved: api.intelsa.intel.com,
  11. 1.0.1.618: Connection error: The remote name could not be resolved: api.intelsa.intel.com Network available: True