Windows 10: Remote NDIS Compatible Device driver installation problem

Discus and support Remote NDIS Compatible Device driver installation problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I tried to install 'Remote NDIS Compatible Device' driver at Device Manager but I got an error "This device cannot start. (Code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HJJ02, Jan 21, 2019.

1. HJJ02 Win User

Remote NDIS Compatible Device driver installation problem

Remote NDIS Compatible Device driver installation problem bbe9adb8-4236-4615-8d3d-0690c40421da?upload=true.png

Remote NDIS Compatible Device driver installation problem d608754d-72f5-454c-b8f3-600804d7ab77?upload=true.png

I tried to install 'Remote NDIS Compatible Device' driver at Device Manager but I got an error "This device cannot start. (Code 10)"

What should I do to solve this problem?

This computer is desktop in my university

I want to connect this desktop with a quad copter by Bluetooth.

:)

HJJ02, Jan 21, 2019

2. NDIS Drivers

Hi,

There are different network device drivers that are supported by the Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS). An example of this is a miniport driver which manages a network interface card (NIC) such as the Wi-Fi card or the LAN card in your computer,
    including sending and receiving data through the network interface card. For additional information on what type of drivers are supports by the NDIS drivers in Windows 10, kindly refer to the information available on this

link

For more references on how to setup your mobile phone to get an Internet connection using a USB connection from your computer, we suggest that you contact the device manufacturer for the exact steps you need to complete. Take note though that this will also
    depend on the model of your mobile phone if it supports that option to get an Internet connection using the USB port.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Jan 21, 2019
  3. dlech Win User
    Windows 10 vs Remote NDIS - Ethernet USB/Gadget not recognized

I'm using a similar "Linux USB Ethernet/RNDIS Gadget" device. On Windows 7/8/10, it is detected and windows installs an Acer RNDIS driver, which does not work and causes the Network and Sharing center to lock up.

In Windows 7/8, I was able to select the "Microsoft Corporation" "Remote NDIS Compatible Device" driver (via Device Manager, right-click and select "Update Driver...") and get it working. Presumably, this is the same driver as the C:\Windows\INF\rndiscmp.inf
    mentioned above. However, this is not listed even when you uncheck "Show Compatible Drivers" in Windows 10. I wonder if maybe there is another way to install drivers, e.g. via PowerShell?

dlech, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Joan Pin Win User

Windows 10 Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device not connected

We appreciate your response. We suggest that you contact our Microsoft Answer Desk team for the next troubleshooting step to fix the Windows 10 Remote NDIS issue. You can click
    here to contact our Support Team.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Joan Pin, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Remote NDIS Compatible Device driver installation problem - Similar Threads - Remote NDIS Compatible

2. Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device: I can't install my webcam as it's being detected as an NDIS device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-detected-as-ndis-compatible-device/2c2b8c57-30c1-48f5-8802-830e71f0e927
  3. Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device: I can't install my webcam as it's being detected as an NDIS device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-detected-as-ndis-compatible-device/2c2b8c57-30c1-48f5-8802-830e71f0e927
  4. Remote NDIS Compatible Device drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote NDIS Compatible Device drivers?: Hello. I recently got a BSOD with the following error message. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. I used the Windows Debugging Tools to narrow down the driver. The driver was NETIO.sys, which is potentially a network driver related issue. I have to rely on using the Remote NDIS...
  5. Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device

Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device: I have a new computer with Windows Enterprise and when I connect my webcam it is detected as Remote NDIS Compatible device rather than Webcam. I never had this problem with my old pc. Any ideas to force the use of the usual generic driver?...
  6. Microsoft - Remote NDIS compatible device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft - Remote NDIS compatible device: Hello, I am trying to install/update the RNDIS driver for my Windows 10 laptop for the parrot minidrone - by Mathworks. I followed the instructions provided on both the Mathworks and Microsoft website, on how to update this driver. At the end of the process, I get the...
  7. Remote NDIS sharing driver

Remote NDIS sharing driver: The Remote NDIS driver has not been installed on my windows 10 pc. I was wondering if someone could point to a site where I can securely download the driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-ndis-sharing-driver/367b05dd-7cab-48d4-9ea8-2689da228e4f
  8. remote ndis driver

remote ndis driver: Accidentally deleted Remote ndis driver. Kindly provide direct link to download the same for windows 10. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-ndis-driver/9647024e-e94b-4bf4-ba49-8af42d69efe0
  9. Error code: 10, when installing Remote NDIS drivers

Error code: 10, when installing Remote NDIS drivers: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I tried to install 'Remote NDIS Compatible Device' driver at Device Manager but I got an error "This device cannot start. (Code 10)" What should I do to solve this problem? This computer is desktop in my university I want to connect this desktop...
  10. Remote Ndis Based Internet Sharing Device Driver missing

Remote Ndis Based Internet Sharing Device Driver missing: Hi. I've followed all online advice to find this driver, but it isn't there. Does anyone know why it wouldn't be in my Windows 10 and what I need to do to get it? Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remote ndis compatible device not working

2. remote ndis based internet sharing device stuck installing

3. CANNOT INSTALL THIS HARDWARE IN INSTALLING RNDIS WINDOWS XP

4. cannot install Remote NDIS based LGS CS Device,
  5. rndis code 10 windows xp,
  6. remote ndis compatible error code 45,
  7. remote ndis based internet sharing device missing,
  8. remote ndis compatible device driver windows 10,
  9. win 10 remote ndis compatible device,
  10. remote ndis based internet sharing device #3,
  11. vinyl remote ndis base internet sharing device driver,