Windows 10: Remote NDIS sharing driver

Discus and support Remote NDIS sharing driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The Remote NDIS driver has not been installed on my windows 10 pc. I was wondering if someone could point to a site where I can securely download the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by billcrunch, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Remote NDIS sharing driver

The Remote NDIS driver has not been installed on my windows 10 pc. I was wondering if someone could point to a site where I can securely download the driver.

:)

billcrunch, Oct 11, 2019

2. Error code: 10, when installing Remote NDIS drivers

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to install the Remote NDIS drivers on your PC. The error code in device manager states that the device’s hardware contains a FailReasonString value. I suggest you to refer the article

Remote NDIS (RNDIS)
    to know how to install the drivers.

However, as the issue is related to installing Remote NDIS driver on Windows 10, I suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , as the forum provides dedicated support for issues related to installation of Remote NDIS drivers.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 11, 2019
  3. VijayH M Win User
    remote ndis driver

Accidentally deleted Remote ndis driver. Kindly provide direct link to download the same for windows 10. thank you

VijayH M, Oct 11, 2019
  4. RaianFE Win User

Remote NDIS sharing driver

Windows 10 Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device not connected

The same error code still appears in Device Manager. I've tried disabling it and re enabling it but that didn't make any difference. Before the Remote NDIS internet sharing device was working perfectly. I wanted to reset my computer and reinstall windows
    and now the Remote NDIS internet sharing device isn't detected anymore. I have never touched or move any connections and i'm not sure where to find this Remote NDIS internet sharing device connection.

RaianFE, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Remote NDIS sharing driver

1. Remote NDIS sharing driver - Similar Threads - Remote NDIS sharing

2. The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in...: The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in Windows 10 Version: 10.0.19045. Please share the link to download the driver...
  3. The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in...: The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in Windows 10 Version: 10.0.19045. Please share the link to download the driver...
  4. The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. The Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device adapteris experiencing driver- or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device adapteris experiencing driver- or...: Hi, I am a windows 7 user. Previously I was just trying to connect my phone to computer via USB to share phone's data network through usb. I want to surf the internet. But it doesn't connect. When I tried to troubleshoot it. It analyzes and the problem shows was 'The Remote...
  6. The Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device adapteris experiencing driver- or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device adapteris experiencing driver- or...: Hi, I am a windows 7 user. Previously I was just trying to connect my phone to computer via USB to share phone's data network through usb. I want to surf the internet. But it doesn't connect. When I tried to troubleshoot it. It analyzes and the problem shows was 'The Remote...
  7. Remote NDIS Compatible Device drivers?

Remote NDIS Compatible Device drivers?: Hello. I recently got a BSOD with the following error message. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. I used the Windows Debugging Tools to narrow down the driver. The driver was NETIO.sys, which is potentially a network driver related issue. I have to rely on using the Remote NDIS...
  8. remote ndis driver

remote ndis driver: Accidentally deleted Remote ndis driver. Kindly provide direct link to download the same for windows 10. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-ndis-driver/9647024e-e94b-4bf4-ba49-8af42d69efe0
  9. remote ndis based internet sharing device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remote ndis based internet sharing device: this Driver is missing from my network adapters, I cannot tether my Iphone via USB, how do i install the driver? or is there another driver i should be looking for to update to USB Tether the phone...
  10. Remote Ndis Based Internet Sharing Device Driver missing

Remote Ndis Based Internet Sharing Device Driver missing: Hi. I've followed all online advice to find this driver, but it isn't there. Does anyone know why it wouldn't be in my Windows 10 and what I need to do to get it? Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-ndis-driver/9647024e-e94b-4bf4-ba49-8af42d69efe0