Windows 10: remote PC

Discus and support remote PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a desktop at work Windows 10 with two displays. I am using my laptop Windows 8.1 to access it remotely. Is there a way to use both of my work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Big96, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Big96 Win User

remote PC

I have a desktop at work Windows 10 with two displays. I am using my laptop Windows 8.1 to access it remotely. Is there a way to use both of my work displays from my single display laptop set up and be able to switch back and forth between the two?

:)

Big96, Jun 23, 2022
  2. RuskinF Win User

Remote Access

1. Follow these steps to disallow remote access to your PC completely:
    2. 1. Type “remote settings” into the Cortana search box. Select “Allow remote access to your computer”. This may seem counter-intuitive, but this opens the Control panel
      dialog for Remote System Properties.
    3. 2. Check “Don't Allow Remote Connections” to this Computer. You've now disabled remote access to your computer.

Try these two steps and tell us if your issue gets solved. If it does not then your PC may be infected. Use a Good antivirus to remove the infection from your device completely.

RuskinF, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jun 23, 2022
  4. mlee49 Win User

remote PC

help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

remote PC

1. remote PC - Similar Threads - remote

2. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.: My Pc Shuts down on its own and sometimes it gets restart on its own.I also receive certain patches when i am using remote desktop connection. I tried changing the graphic card,ram and motherboard,and also re-installed the windows on the same system. But that didnt solve the...
  3. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.: My Pc Shuts down on its own and sometimes it gets restart on its own.I also receive certain patches when i am using remote desktop connection. I tried changing the graphic card,ram and motherboard,and also re-installed the windows on the same system. But that didnt solve the...
  4. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse Issue on Remote Host

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Issue on Remote Host: Hi One of our staff uses either Connectwise or LogmeIn to remote to his host machine in the office. When he remotes in, the mouse is not working moving. I, as an admin, remote to his machine using RDP. As soon as I remote in the mouse starts working. Any ideas? I updated...
  6. Mouse Issue on Remote Host

Mouse Issue on Remote Host: Hi One of our staff uses either Connectwise or LogmeIn to remote to his host machine in the office. When he remotes in, the mouse is not working moving. I, as an admin, remote to his machine using RDP. As soon as I remote in the mouse starts working. Any ideas? I updated...
  7. Remote desktop license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop license: hello we have a company with 50users,we want them to migrate them to virtual machines with windows 10 Pro or enterprise.the VMs will run under a cluster with 3 hosts VMwarethe local reseller suggests to install win10Pro key and then to have a windows 10/11 enterprise e3 vda...
  8. Remote desktop license

Remote desktop license: hello we have a company with 50users,we want them to migrate them to virtual machines with windows 10 Pro or enterprise.the VMs will run under a cluster with 3 hosts VMwarethe local reseller suggests to install win10Pro key and then to have a windows 10/11 enterprise e3 vda...
  9. Remote desktop license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Create ISO of the current OS remotely

Create ISO of the current OS remotely: Hello,Is there a way to create ISO of the current OS remotely?The media creation tool downloads the OS of the same windows version and then converts it to ISO file .But I want the same OS running on the existing computer For troubleshooting purposes....