Windows 10: Remote removal of MS account on different PC

Discus and support Remote removal of MS account on different PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Ex and I have an issue and could use some help. We split a year ago and she is trying to upload her own MS account to the PC we used to share. She has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BrianPhillips7, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Remote removal of MS account on different PC

Ex and I have an issue and could use some help. We split a year ago and she is trying to upload her own MS account to the PC we used to share. She has that in possession The problem is that we forgot the account is under my info and she's can't upload the new account until she has my password. Not willing to provide that to her. Is this fix as easy as going into my account and deleting that PC from my Device list? Concerned she will not be able to log into the system if I do this.

:)

BrianPhillips7, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Apr 8, 2020
  4. No Tendo Win User

Remote removal of MS account on different PC

What happens when you remove a PC from your microsoft account remotely?

I just want to know, what happens when you remove a PC from your Microsoft Account remotely using

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

I can't find any documentation anywhere beyond how to remove the device, how to wipe the device and how to locate the device. Nothing about what happens to the device after it has been removed from the account remotely via

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

I'm also curious about:

• What happens if it's the only account on the PC and a local account was never set up on firstboot?
    • What happens if the removed account is the Admin account and other accounts are local Standard User accounts?

No Tendo, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Remote removal of MS account on different PC

1. Remote removal of MS account on different PC - Similar Threads - Remote removal account

2. Delink MS account from remote PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delink MS account from remote PC: Hello,I have laptop that I no longer have access to that is logged in under my personal MS account. I believe it is the admin. How can I delink my MS account so that they do not share the same Photos, Store etc.? My goal is that a new MS account or new local account needs to...
  3. Delink MS account from remote PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delink MS account from remote PC: Hello,I have laptop that I no longer have access to that is logged in under my personal MS account. I believe it is the admin. How can I delink my MS account so that they do not share the same Photos, Store etc.? My goal is that a new MS account or new local account needs to...
  4. Different MS account for Windows and Office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Different MS account for Windows and Office?: Can you have windows login using one microsoft account, and office 365 installation activated with a different microsoft account? 182157
  5. Deleting/Removing the MS account associated with my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleting/Removing the MS account associated with my PC: I do not see an option to delete the MS account associated with my PC. Windows Settings --> Accounts --> Email and Accounts --> my email appears --> Manage Account which brings me to the Windows login page. Once logged in, where do I go to delete the account? All of the...
  6. Remove defunct MS account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove defunct MS account: Hi - My Windows 10 setup is linked to an account associated with an old email that doesn't exist anymore. I can't remember the password, so I can't get into it. But it's the administrator account so it seems I can't do anything without accessing it. I did manage to close...
  7. Removing a microsoft account remotely

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing a microsoft account remotely: What happens when I remove a PC paired with my microsoft account which was lend to another person. It is currently set as the administrator profile and they aren't able to download any application and I don't want to share my password either. If I unpair my account, will the...
  8. How to remotely remove account from pc.

How to remotely remove account from pc.: Hello. Recently, I logged into my Microsoft Account to access the Xbox App on a Windows 10 domain PC. I am unable to access settings due to restrictions set. Every time someone accesses a service, such as the Microsoft Store, or the Xbox App, my account is available, and no...
  9. Removing PC from MS account

Removing PC from MS account: I got a new computer and when I set it up Iinked it with my MS Account. Now I want to use the computer but NOT have it linked to my MS Account. If I remove the computer from my MS Account, will I have to set up a new Administrator user before I can use the computer?...
  10. Remote into different account on same computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remote into different account on same computer: Is there any way to control (as in, remote login-esk way to use) second account on same computer? I have several different user accounts on my computer, one is for game servers (killing floor, minecraft, etc), I'd like to be able to control it in a window from my main...