Windows 10: Remote Server returned '550 5.7.520 Message blocked because it contains content identified...

Discus and support Remote Server returned '550 5.7.520 Message blocked because it contains content identified... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i started using the w10 mail app with my regular hotmail. when i respond mails it returns with. I have never exp this problem using online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChristofferØster, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Remote Server returned '550 5.7.520 Message blocked because it contains content identified...

Hello,

i started using the w10 mail app with my regular hotmail.

when i respond mails it returns with. I have never exp this problem using online hotmail.com. It is the same mail that i use but this ONLY happens when i use the w10 mail app.

Remote Server returned '550 5.7.520 Message blocked because it contains content identified as spam. AS(4567)

Kr Chris

Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Sending, receiving, and reading email

:)

ChristofferØster, Nov 19, 2019

2. Lumia 550

Hi Roger,

Blocking calls on your Lumia 550 can be done by following these steps:

• Head into the Phone app.
    • Press and hold on a recent call entry.
    • Select Block contact/number.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Nov 19, 2019
  3. How do I copy a ringtone from my Nokia Lumia 520 to my Nokia Lumia 550

As the title suggests, I like the 'Sweets' ringtone in my 520 but my 550 doesn't have it.

Is there a way to copy the file from my 520 and paste it to my 550?

Same goes with messaging tones.

When I go to the ringtones folder in my 520 it's empty.

s

StephenSLR, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Remote Server returned '550 5.7.520 Message blocked because it contains content identified...

Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Remote Server returned '550 5.7.520 Message blocked because it contains content identified...

1. Remote Server returned '550 5.7.520 Message blocked because it contains content identified... - Similar Threads - Remote Server returned

2. WORDPAD: "some contents are blocked" message if an JPEG image is embedded in an RTF file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WORDPAD: "some contents are blocked" message if an JPEG image is embedded in an RTF file: An RTF document is created locally (not on a network share) including a JPEG picture, and when I try to open it using WORDPAD, I get the following message... [ATTACH] If I keep the contents blocked, only the image is missing, so it cannot be the RTF file itself. The...
  3. win10 mail app blocks outgoing messages containing a dropbox link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win10 mail app blocks outgoing messages containing a dropbox link: I use dropbox to share my written articles and photos. This morning I sent the usual email using win10 mail, through my BT Mail account. The message contained a link of the form: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xuqvdveoajo25eu/AAAE0UougxWT..... etc and the message failed to...
  4. 5 monitors on Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    5 monitors on Remote Desktop: I have an issue with Microsoft Remote Desktop. I am running 5 monitors on an 580 AMD 8GB GPU. This was working fine locally and on the remote desktop - however now when I try to connect to the remote, it only allows one monitor on the remote desktop. If I unplug any one...
  5. Windows Update returns a message that Windows cannot connect to the update server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update returns a message that Windows cannot connect to the update server: Windows Update returns a message that Windows cannot connect to the update server and has been returning this message for several days. Why? My internet is working correctly. I am curious why this is an issue and is it Microsoft's problem or mine? Thank you....
  6. Remote session was disconnected because there are no remote deskcop license servers...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote session was disconnected because there are no remote deskcop license servers...: I'm trying to connect to a host server and am getting this message. Is the problem on my end or the host's end? How would I go about checking to see if the problem is on my side? The tech support on the host's side won't be available until Monday morning, and I need to...
  7. "The operation returned because timeout expired"

"The operation returned because timeout expired": [ATTACH] Most programs except snipping tool and chrome don't work. Even the Start Menu and Task Manager don't work. They give the same message every time. The message appears a long time after I click them. I'm on build 1709 trying to upgrade to 1809. Note that this is a...
  8. Microsoft .net framework the remote server returned an error (404) not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .net framework the remote server returned an error (404) not found: Hello guys. Please help me. I cant fix it. If you can... please teamview help me :( [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/microsoft-net-framework-the-remote-server-returned/12599756-006c-4a9e-9ef0-d70b59e18daa
  9. Website Content Blocked

in Browsers and Email
    Website Content Blocked: Morningstar.co.uk has been blocked in IE and Edge because it has not been signed by a valid security certificate. I have used this site for years without problem but the certificate warning is not in the usual format. Any ideas please? Could someone try and access this site...
  10. How to identify contents of partitions

How to identify contents of partitions: My single ssd has the partitions shown in the attached file. This notebook was converted to win 10 from 8.1. I want to merge C: and D: into one volume. However to do that it appears that I need to have them adjacent. I tried to move the two offending small partitions but...