Windows 10: Remote session was disconnected because there are no remote deskcop license servers...

Discus and support Remote session was disconnected because there are no remote deskcop license servers... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect to a host server and am getting this message. Is the problem on my end or the host's end? How would I go about checking to see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmyB391, Jan 12, 2019.

1. AmyB391 Win User

Remote session was disconnected because there are no remote deskcop license servers...

I'm trying to connect to a host server and am getting this message. Is the problem on my end or the host's end? How would I go about checking to see if the problem is on my side? The tech support on the host's side won't be available until Monday morning, and I need to have access to sooner. If I can troubleshoot it before Monday (if that's even possible), I would greatly appreciate some insight on how to do that.

:)

AmyB391, Jan 12, 2019
  2. JonPope21 Win User

Will a Server 2016 Remote Desktop license work for a Server 2008 Remote Desktop Server?

Will a Server 2016 Remote Desktop license work for a Server 2008 Remote Desktop Server?

JonPope21, Jan 12, 2019
  3. wmsherpa Win User
    Remote desktop license issue

I am getting message "remote session disconnected because Remote Desktop client license stored on this computer has been modified"This is for a Hosted application we use. How do I fix this?

wmsherpa, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Remote session was disconnected because there are no remote deskcop license servers...

Remote Desktop - Screen resolution in remote session

I have connected to a remote desktop session and the windows in the remote session are all too small for me to see.

I have edited the remote desktop connection settings and cannot seem to make anything larger.

I am using a new Dell Inspiron Laptop which has a very high screen resolution 3840 x 2160

Any suggestions appreciated

Thank you

GreenlaneAC, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Remote session was disconnected because there are no remote deskcop license servers...

1. Remote session was disconnected because there are no remote deskcop license servers... - Similar Threads - Remote session was

2. Remote desktop session disconnections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote desktop session disconnections: Hello to all.I have a problem with one of users of my RDS server.Client is Windows 10, server is Windows Server 2016Client works via openvpn connection At start of a work, he has multiple cases of remote desktop session disconnections mostly at first 1-2 hour of working,...
  3. Remote desktop session disconnections

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote desktop session disconnections: Hello to all.I have a problem with one of users of my RDS server.Client is Windows 10, server is Windows Server 2016Client works via openvpn connection At start of a work, he has multiple cases of remote desktop session disconnections mostly at first 1-2 hour of working,...
  4. Remote desktop session disconnections

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. SCCM remote session locking remote device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCCM remote session locking remote device: Hello,We have SCCM below details installed on a Jump servers and we use it to connect to clients deployed in our environment.In order to connect to the devices, we connect to the Jump server first using PAM and then to the devices.Environment - SCCM2010 v5.2010.1093.3100 &...
  6. SCCM remote session locking remote device

in Windows 10 Customization
    SCCM remote session locking remote device: Hello,We have SCCM below details installed on a Jump servers and we use it to connect to clients deployed in our environment.In order to connect to the devices, we connect to the Jump server first using PAM and then to the devices.Environment - SCCM2010 v5.2010.1093.3100 &...
  7. The Remote Computer disconnected the session...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Remote Computer disconnected the session...: I'm trying to set up a new PC in my workplace. We use Remote Desktop to connect to our server, which is an ancient win2000 unit, but I've set up plenty of new Windows 10 machines throughout the office and never had this issue. Normally, I enter the address of the server and...
  8. The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers...

in Windows 10 News
    The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers...: [ATTACH]Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH) is a role in Remote Desktop Services (RDS) that host Windows applications or desktops. These can be accessed using the […] This article The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers...
  9. Freezing Remote Sessions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing Remote Sessions: Hi, I am working in customer support and we need to remotely connect to customers PC for solving issues they have. Since Windows 10 I noticed that sometimes programs sometimes system programs like Services and sometimes normal software programs stop giving me the...
  10. Remote lock session

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remote lock session: I would like to be able to remote suspend time allotted for my child's account from time to time -- you know, to get them to come eat, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-lock-session/449a1a86-02e0-48fe-8641-89fd7de8f8e7"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if you are disconnected from a web server will it lock out out of your application

2. Hyper-V error Video Remoting was disconnected

3. the remote session was disconnected because there are no remote desktoplic

4. windows 10 the remote session was disconnected because there are no remote desktop client acess li,
  5. win 10 the remote session was disconnected because there are no