Windows 10: Remote users running a class on my network

Discus and support Remote users running a class on my network in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Join the discussion… [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] − [ATTACH] pieceagle • 3 months ago I am going to try legal... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mark.oo., Feb 8, 2019.

1. Mark.oo. Win User

Remote users running a class on my network

Remote users running a class on my network noavatar92.png
    Join the discussion…

Remote users running a class on my network [​IMG]
    • Remote users running a class on my network [​IMG]

• Remote users running a class on my network noavatar92.png
      pieceagle 3 months ago

I am going to try legal to see if they know a good hacker that can find this person because I dont want anybodies life destroyed,
        John Doe pieceagle 25 days ago

I know who it is 100% I'm looking at the user number matching yours exactly tried uploading the pictures 5 times it's blocking me repair4boise at out look msg me
      pieceagle 3 months ago

I want to know who is putting this type of crap on my computers, printers, server, and phone and TV's. I have been trying to get this person off my network for 6 years. took all my customers information, Our family photos, my contracts and everything off my computers left us with short cuts so we can get to very little things. I have switched Internet company's, Changed profile names, all the crap they tell me to do.I see you have his signature S-1-5-18 string. I can no longer do anything on my computer for my business. I need to find out who this is. He has made 5 computers, 3 printers, 3 laptops, unusable and now is working on everything else. I do plumbing and HVAC. I went from 90000 a year to lease than 20000 can not advertise. Can not get on facebook half the time. I know there are people out there who know who this is just give me a name and a country and I will take it from there. He was running a class off of computer and using my content to teach them how to do this. He gets things from microsoft, google, Git hub, mozilla, and puts it on my network OH yes I aslo bought two new servers he reprogrammed them so I can not get in them any more and it is net gear suppose to be good. And I can not get anyone to help me get him off here. I do not even know if he will let me send this. I would appreciate any info you could give me. ,http://wutils.com/wmi/root/default.html This is what they have done to my network.

:)

Mark.oo., Feb 8, 2019

2. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, Feb 8, 2019
  3. JMarkH Win User
    Users on a network

If I'm logged into my network as Administrator, I can click Task Manager/Users. And I see one user, though I know there are two, a remote user and myself. Am I supposed to know that I am excluded from the list? This gets very confusing if the remote user
    is also logged on as Administrator (me again).

JMarkH, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Remote users running a class on my network - Similar Threads - Remote users running

2. I teach a class remotely.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I teach a class remotely.: I teach a class remotely. The students are all in another location in a computer lab. For the class to begin I need a lab tech to turn on and connect the Zoom meeting but there are times that the Lab Tech is late and the class doesn't begin on time. Is there a system out...
  3. I teach a class remotely.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I teach a class remotely.: I teach a class remotely. The students are all in another location in a computer lab. For the class to begin I need a lab tech to turn on and connect the Zoom meeting but there are times that the Lab Tech is late and the class doesn't begin on time. Is there a system out...
  4. I teach a class remotely.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Retrieving the COM class factory for remote component with CLSID...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Retrieving the COM class factory for remote component with CLSID...: We have added a Windows Server 2019 to our network to host websites. We have tooling that uses Microsoft.Web.Administration to manage IIS however it cannot connect to the new server. I have searched a lot and found people with similar problems but have not yet found any...
  6. Retrieving the COM class factory for remote component with CLSID...

Retrieving the COM class factory for remote component with CLSID...: We have added a Windows Server 2019 to our network to host websites. We have tooling that uses Microsoft.Web.Administration to manage IIS however it cannot connect to the new server. I have searched a lot and found people with similar problems but have not yet found any...
  7. New user profile, "class not registered"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New user profile, "class not registered": My computer pushed Windows 11 installation last week. Now, instead of the default user profile of "Jamie" that I've had, and stored all of my files and settings in for many years, all of my user folders have been renamed to "TEMP.JAMIELAPTOP-L6M". Also, now I can't open image...
  8. New user profile, "class not registered"

New user profile, "class not registered": My computer pushed Windows 11 installation last week. Now, instead of the default user profile of "Jamie" that I've had, and stored all of my files and settings in for many years, all of my user folders have been renamed to "TEMP.JAMIELAPTOP-L6M". Also, now I can't open image...
  9. Run sppsvc as network service user

Run sppsvc as network service user: How would i go about running sppsvc as network service user in either powershell or cmd 154426
  10. Network Folder Share Using "Remote User" credentials

Network Folder Share Using "Remote User" credentials: I am trying so share a folder and add permissions for a user on another machine on the same network Here is was i am trying to achieve (all computers are running Windows 10 on the same local network): Example, There are 5 Computers Drive X:\ is on one computer and has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 kms activation remote user