Windows 10: Remote viewer application for Windows 10

Discus and support Remote viewer application for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am looking for a Remote viewer application that i can use to look at my other Windows 10 box from my windows 7 desktop. I can use RDP but i want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by encom45, Nov 21, 2015.

1. encom45 Win User

Remote viewer application for Windows 10

I am looking for a Remote viewer application that i can use to look at my other Windows 10 box from my windows 7 desktop. I can use RDP but i want something i can use to just view the desktop, i have dameware but does not work with Windows 10. any application that free out there. ive also tried Push vnc doesnt work either.

:)

encom45, Nov 21, 2015

2. Can my secretary utilize Remote Access into my Office Computer while I'm on it without kicking me off?

Not possible with Remote Desktop in Windows 10. You should use a third party application such as VNC or Team Viewer:

Download VNC® - RealVNC®

TeamViewer Windows Download

Andre Da Costa, Nov 21, 2015
  3. My Windows 10 2-in-1 tablet is missing Remote Desktop in the System->Remote tab

Windows 10 Home edition cannot connected to remotely, it can connect to other remote systems, you will need to use a third party tool such as VNC or Team Viewer.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 21, 2015
  4. YOU
    You Win User

How about Teamviewer?

5. encom45 Win User
    yea i guess i will have to install it as a server..

encom45, Nov 21, 2015
  6. encom45 Win User
    team viewer is too much i just want to login like dameware and just view.

encom45, Nov 26, 2015
  7. YOU
    You Win User
  8. encom45 Win User

their a lot of programs that do this just none that you can view.

encom45, Nov 27, 2015
  9. YOU
    You Win User
    What do mean? If think that Teamviewer has too many features and just want a way to view another computer, use Skype. Teamviewer allows to view a computer, too, but actually allows to take control of the computer, transfer files, etc.

10. encom45 Win User
    yea not true, to name a few ive used besides RDP, vnc viewer, push vnc, ultra vnc, dameware etc. lots out i tried team viewer works good but i do not like the password and username process annoying.

encom45, Dec 1, 2015
  11. bro67 Win User
    Teamviewer is free. It is the number 1 rated piece of software out there for remote access to computing devices.

bro67, Dec 1, 2015
  12. bro67 Win User
    What do you mean that you hate the username & password process? It is the easiest out there. If you are on the same network, you can use the login credentials for the machine you are accessing. If you want to remote access, you set a hardened password and use your Username & password to login on your computer, then choose the computer in the table that you want to access.

You seem to think that something that is so easy and is the best out there in security and ease of use, is hard to use.

State & Federal governments use Teamviewer for their IT departments to access user workstations, since RDP is still full of holes dating back to Windows NT days.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Remote viewer application for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remote viewer application

2. No Remote Desktop Connection application on WIndows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Remote Desktop Connection application on WIndows 10.: I can't find Remote Desktop Connection on my PC, instead there is a RemoteApp and Desktop Connections application. But this application is different from Remote Desktop Connection in such a way that it only provides conections through Email address or connection URL. I would...
  3. No Remote Desktop Connection application on WIndows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Remote Desktop Connection application on WIndows 10.: I can't find Remote Desktop Connection on my PC, instead there is a RemoteApp and Desktop Connections application. But this application is different from Remote Desktop Connection in such a way that it only provides conections through Email address or connection URL. I would...
  4. Application error: Diagnostic Data Viewer in Windows 10-21h1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application error: Diagnostic Data Viewer in Windows 10-21h1: Description: Faulting application name: DiagnosticDataViewer.exe, version: 4.2007.2106.7002, Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1348, Exception code: 0xc000027b Fault offset,Faulting process IDi have a problem to open diagnostic data viewer,the program...
  5. Application error: Diagnostic Data Viewer in Windows 10-21h1

Application error: Diagnostic Data Viewer in Windows 10-21h1: Description: Faulting application name: DiagnosticDataViewer.exe, version: 4.2007.2106.7002, Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1348, Exception code: 0xc000027b Fault offset,Faulting process IDi have a problem to open diagnostic data viewer,the program...
  6. Application error: Diagnostic Data Viewer in Windows 10-21h1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Photo Viewer Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo Viewer Application: Recently I've noticed that every time I try and double click a photo the photo viewer application I guess bugs out and tells me "The app didn't start". No matter what I've done I haven't been able to fix it and it's really starting to get on my nerves at this point. Need help...
  8. Windows Event Viewer Application Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Event Viewer Application Crash: Hello I have gotten this same error code that has been making all my games crash and making them unplayable. Please help me Faulting application name: bad_module_info, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp:...
  9. Windows 10 Photo viewer application

Windows 10 Photo viewer application: Hello, this message is for Brink. Just to let you know your tip for making the photo viewer app work in 10 has worked nearly perfectly: but i did discover one small issue and i was hoping you'd know what causes it, and that you could post it and email it to me. when I...
  10. Constant Event Viewer Application Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Constant Event Viewer Application Error: See screenshot here. This seems to be happening 24/7 very frequently. vgy.me - Simple Image Hosting What do I do! It may due to to some bloat I disabled, but could be anything afaik. 82901