Windows 10: RemoteApp Audio Sound Source

Discus and support RemoteApp Audio Sound Source in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I was just curious about what this sound source is? It shows up in both Game Bar and the volume mixer. I don't use RDP and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DR-525, May 9, 2020.

1. DR-525 Win User

RemoteApp Audio Sound Source

Hi everyone,

I was just curious about what this sound source is? It shows up in both Game Bar and the volume mixer. I don't use RDP and I have remote connections disabled.

RemoteApp Audio Sound Source 7de65cc0-09e0-48ba-9de0-9888097728b1?upload=true.png

RemoteApp Audio Sound Source 3228646a-8c54-45f9-b3e6-49bed5461ee5?upload=true.png

:)

DR-525, May 9, 2020

2. No sound Audio

Hi Hubert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps..

This issue might occur if some of the sound settings got corrupted.

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 9, 2020
  3. Audio and Sound

Hi Ethan,

This issue can be due to several reasons. Let's get your audio and sound issue sorted, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Select Sound.
    • Go to Communications tab.
    • Click Do nothing.
    • Chose Apply and Ok.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Marilou Ser, May 9, 2020
  4. RemoteApp Audio Sound Source

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, May 9, 2020
Thema:

RemoteApp Audio Sound Source

1. RemoteApp Audio Sound Source - Similar Threads - RemoteApp Audio Sound

2. Notifications playing "lingering" sound from other closed audio sources?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications playing "lingering" sound from other closed audio sources?: Started happening about a month ago. Anytime I get sort of Notification, it will also play a small snippet of audio I had played recently, such as from a Youtube video, even when I don't have Youtube open. I tried reinstalling my Realtek Audio driver, but nothing...
  3. Notifications playing "lingering" sound from other closed audio sources?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications playing "lingering" sound from other closed audio sources?: Started happening about a month ago. Anytime I get sort of Notification, it will also play a small snippet of audio I had played recently, such as from a Youtube video, even when I don't have Youtube open. I tried reinstalling my Realtek Audio driver, but nothing...
  4. Change Input (Mic) Source When Changing Audio Source?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Input (Mic) Source When Changing Audio Source?: Hi there, I often switch between my speakers and my headset throughout the day. When I change the audio source of my speakers, how can I make it set the default mic as my webcam and when I change the audio source to my headset how can I make it choose my headset mic instead?...
  5. Bluetooth audio from 2 sources

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio from 2 sources: I usually watch Netflix with friends using the Teleparty extension, and we do a Google/Zoom meet along with it for better experience. However, when I connect my bluetooth headset, I can only hear audio from either Netflix or the meet. When I connect wired headset, I can hear...
  6. RemoteApp Disconnected

in Windows 10 Customization
    RemoteApp Disconnected: Dear, I can not remote control server2012 and remote apps. Could you please advise what can I do next? Thanks every much! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remoteapp-disconnected/1b504766-8a18-4ec4-b05f-c079b5452a14
  7. Audio Troubleshooter Plays Test Sound - No Other Audio Source will Output Sound Though...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio Troubleshooter Plays Test Sound - No Other Audio Source will Output Sound Though...: I have been without sound for 6 weeks and so have 3 of my employees. I have told them to be patient and that Microsoft is working on an issue while I try every week or so to have my audio on my windows computer turned back on. I finally saw that Windows posted a new update...
  8. Game bar audio source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar audio source: Hi, So every time I start a chat party through game bar I have to switch the audio input & output source to something I don't use, I then have to switch it back to the original source before I can speak to or hear anything from my friend. This happened months ago and I...
  9. Sound Source

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Source: Hello! I have an HP Envy TS 17 Notebook. I've recently started using a USB headset, and had to change the primary device for sound to get them to work. So now, of course, the computer speakers don't work unless I go to settings and change preferred device. What a pain to...
  10. RemoteApp Randomly Freezing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RemoteApp Randomly Freezing: Hello, I have a remoteapp set up in Server 2016 (Version 1607) that is being used by Windows 10 (Version 1803) computers. Currently, it is only set up like this for a few users for testing. The rest are using Windows 7 computers to remote desktop into Server 2008 R2...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is remoteappaudio

2. remoteapp audio windows