Windows 10: RemoteApp Disconnected

Discus and support RemoteApp Disconnected in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear, I can not remote control server2012 and remote apps. Could you please advise what can I do next? Thanks every much! [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dylan Jun, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Dylan Jun Win User

RemoteApp Disconnected

Dear,

I can not remote control server2012 and remote apps.

Could you please advise what can I do next? Thanks every much!

RemoteApp Disconnected 5a5f732b-7dd5-475c-b20b-09e9cb26a6c4?upload=true.png

:)

Dylan Jun, Aug 20, 2020
  2. Ozzoom Win User

RemoteApp Disconnected

I can login to my work computer from home using remote access but when I try to use anything such as click on Office software or check files I get the error message

RemoteApp Disconnected

Your computer can't connect to the Remote Desktop Gateway server.

It was all working perfectly until Windows updates about 2 weeks ago on this laptop. My other computers can login and access files perfectly and they are all on the same network. They are using Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Home.

As a last desperate effort I tried refreshing Windows 10 but that did not help. I'm not sure doing a clean install of Windows 10 will help either. I really need help with this, it is driving me mad!

Ozzoom, Aug 20, 2020
  3. How to setup RemoteApp mode for some application in Windows 10 Professional

Hi all,

how to deal with RemoteApp mode in Windows 10 Professional? I tryied to follow

these instructions to setup application for RemoteApp mode under Windows 7
    but without success. Problem is that there is no such entry

• HKLM/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows NT/CurrentVersion/Terminal Server/TSAppAllowList
    in registry. When I add these entry by hand and follow next instructions, I cannot connect to remote application because window closed immediately after login. Normal remote desktop is working fine.

Can you suggest some resources or guide to setup and use RemoteApp mode in Windows 10 Professional?

Many thanks for any idea.

Best regards,

Ondrej Nemecek.

ondrej.nemecek, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Ozzoom Win User

RemoteApp Disconnected

RemoteApp Disconnected

It was a bug in Windows 10 32 bit version after the Windows 10 Anniversary update that was causing the problem.

When I updated the laptop from Windows 8 32bit I was only able to update to Windows 10 32 bit. But it seems you can upgrade to 64 bit once 32 bit Windows 10 has been installed.

I did a clean install of 64 bit Windows 10 and the Remote Access problem was fixed! Windows has done constant updates since the clean install and RemoteApp is still working perfectly.

Ozzoom, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

RemoteApp Disconnected

1. RemoteApp Disconnected - Similar Threads - RemoteApp Disconnected

2. What Permission are needed for a user to access a RemoteApp in Azure Virtual Desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Permission are needed for a user to access a RemoteApp in Azure Virtual Desktop?: I have recently setup my first AVD with two application groups, one for a PC and the other for a RemoteApp. I can access both and have configured the RemoteApp group uses to only have access to the application. They can access the workgroup and see the app, authenticate to...
  3. What Permission are needed for a user to access a RemoteApp in Azure Virtual Desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Permission are needed for a user to access a RemoteApp in Azure Virtual Desktop?: I have recently setup my first AVD with two application groups, one for a PC and the other for a RemoteApp. I can access both and have configured the RemoteApp group uses to only have access to the application. They can access the workgroup and see the app, authenticate to...
  4. Unable to update connections in RemoteApp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update connections in RemoteApp: Users are unable to update RemoteApp connections on their workstations. Error is stating there was an error while updating the connection. The update was not successful. Errorcode: 0x80070020, 0x0 Their resource folder in the profile does not have RDP shortcuts and they...
  5. Unable to update connections in RemoteApp

Unable to update connections in RemoteApp: Users are unable to update RemoteApp connections on their workstations. Error is stating there was an error while updating the connection. The update was not successful. Errorcode: 0x80070020, 0x0 Their resource folder in the profile does not have RDP shortcuts and they...
  6. Unable to update connections in RemoteApp

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Azure Virtual Desktop - RemoteApp organization into sections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure Virtual Desktop - RemoteApp organization into sections: Hello,Can RemoteApps be grouped in logical sections/folders in an Azure Virtual Desktop Workspace? Is there a way to organize a workspace into visible sections that correspond to their respective application groups? It is not possible to publish multiple workspaces that...
  8. Azure Virtual Desktop - RemoteApp organization into sections

Azure Virtual Desktop - RemoteApp organization into sections: Hello,Can RemoteApps be grouped in logical sections/folders in an Azure Virtual Desktop Workspace? Is there a way to organize a workspace into visible sections that correspond to their respective application groups? It is not possible to publish multiple workspaces that...
  9. 4.8 Framework error when connecting to RemoteApp application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4.8 Framework error when connecting to RemoteApp application: Hello,This is my first time writing a question here. We have a domain that contains around 200+ computers that receive an error when running a remote application. The server this app is hosted on already has the 4.8 .NET Framework installed and the application runs on it...
  10. 4.8 Framework error when connecting to RemoteApp application

4.8 Framework error when connecting to RemoteApp application: Hello,This is my first time writing a question here. We have a domain that contains around 200+ computers that receive an error when running a remote application. The server this app is hosted on already has the 4.8 .NET Framework installed and the application runs on it...