Windows 10: RemoteApp - The webbpage has no connection

Discus and support RemoteApp - The webbpage has no connection in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have a very strange problem. I'm have installed RDS on Server 2019 and published a application. I use remoteapp to add the application on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PatrikJärbrink, Jun 24, 2021.

1. RemoteApp - The webbpage has no connection

Hi, I have a very strange problem. I'm have installed RDS on Server 2019 and published a application. I use remoteapp to add the application on the clients and it has worked fine with all windows 10 clients I had done so far but now I try a other Windows 10 client and when I fill out the url for the remoteapp, it says the address don't have any connection Screenshot in swedish. But if I go to the Rdweb from the same coomputer it works fine. same useraccount. No difference from the other clients so far i can tell. Anyone has experienced this?

:)

PatrikJärbrink, Jun 24, 2021

2. How to setup RemoteApp mode for some application in Windows 10 Professional

Hi all,

how to deal with RemoteApp mode in Windows 10 Professional? I tryied to follow

these instructions to setup application for RemoteApp mode under Windows 7
    but without success. Problem is that there is no such entry

• HKLM/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows NT/CurrentVersion/Terminal Server/TSAppAllowList
    in registry. When I add these entry by hand and follow next instructions, I cannot connect to remote application because window closed immediately after login. Normal remote desktop is working fine.

Can you suggest some resources or guide to setup and use RemoteApp mode in Windows 10 Professional?

Many thanks for any idea.

Best regards,

Ondrej Nemecek.

ondrej.nemecek, Jun 24, 2021
  3. setup a new connection with RemoteApp and Desktop Connections

How can I setup a new connection with RemoteApp and Desktop Connections in Windows 10?

Castelli Paolo, Jun 24, 2021
  4. RemoteApp - The webbpage has no connection

RDP RemoteApp needs access to internet

Hi, I have deployed a server-client model by using remoteapp services in a
    private network.

I have blocked internet access to clients.

When I try to connect by using remoteapp I have a big delay (about 2-3 minutes) until the connection is established.

I found that when I try to connect by using remoteapp my firewall blocks packets that trying to access the internet.

Why is rdp trying to access the internet? How can I solve this issue?

ChristosVou, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

RemoteApp - The webbpage has no connection

1. RemoteApp - The webbpage has no connection - Similar Threads - RemoteApp webbpage has

2. Unable to update connections in RemoteApp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update connections in RemoteApp: Users are unable to update RemoteApp connections on their workstations. Error is stating there was an error while updating the connection. The update was not successful. Errorcode: 0x80070020, 0x0 Their resource folder in the profile does not have RDP shortcuts and they...
  3. Unable to update connections in RemoteApp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update connections in RemoteApp: Users are unable to update RemoteApp connections on their workstations. Error is stating there was an error while updating the connection. The update was not successful. Errorcode: 0x80070020, 0x0 Their resource folder in the profile does not have RDP shortcuts and they...
  4. Unable to update connections in RemoteApp

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. 4.8 Framework error when connecting to RemoteApp application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4.8 Framework error when connecting to RemoteApp application: Hello,This is my first time writing a question here. We have a domain that contains around 200+ computers that receive an error when running a remote application. The server this app is hosted on already has the 4.8 .NET Framework installed and the application runs on it...
  6. 4.8 Framework error when connecting to RemoteApp application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4.8 Framework error when connecting to RemoteApp application: Hello,This is my first time writing a question here. We have a domain that contains around 200+ computers that receive an error when running a remote application. The server this app is hosted on already has the 4.8 .NET Framework installed and the application runs on it...
  7. 4.8 Framework error when connecting to RemoteApp application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. RemoteApp Disconnected

in Windows 10 Customization
    RemoteApp Disconnected: Dear, I can not remote control server2012 and remote apps. Could you please advise what can I do next? Thanks every much! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remoteapp-disconnected/1b504766-8a18-4ec4-b05f-c079b5452a14
  9. setup a new connection with RemoteApp and Desktop Connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    setup a new connection with RemoteApp and Desktop Connections: How can I setup a new connection with RemoteApp and Desktop Connections in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setup-a-new-connection-with-remoteapp-and-desktop/3016b6ef-c596-4ba7-8fe1-a889679946fd
  10. RemoteApp Randomly Freezing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RemoteApp Randomly Freezing: Hello, I have a remoteapp set up in Server 2016 (Version 1607) that is being used by Windows 10 (Version 1803) computers. Currently, it is only set up like this for a few users for testing. The rest are using Windows 7 computers to remote desktop into Server 2008 R2...