Windows 10: RemoteApp - The webbpage has no connection

Discus and support RemoteApp - The webbpage has no connection in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have a very strange problem. I'm have installed RDS on Server 2019 and published a application. I use remoteapp to add the application on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PatrikJärbrink, Jun 24, 2021.

1. RemoteApp - The webbpage has no connection

Hi, I have a very strange problem. I'm have installed RDS on Server 2019 and published a application. I use remoteapp to add the application on the clients and it has worked fine with all windows 10 clients I had done so far but now I try a other Windows 10 client and when I fill out the url for the remoteapp, it says the address don't have any connection Screenshot in swedish. But if I go to the Rdweb from the same coomputer it works fine. same useraccount. No difference from the other clients so far i can tell. Anyone has experienced this?

:)

PatrikJärbrink, Jun 24, 2021

2. How to setup RemoteApp mode for some application in Windows 10 Professional

Hi all,

how to deal with RemoteApp mode in Windows 10 Professional? I tryied to follow

these instructions to setup application for RemoteApp mode under Windows 7
    but without success. Problem is that there is no such entry

• HKLM/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows NT/CurrentVersion/Terminal Server/TSAppAllowList
    in registry. When I add these entry by hand and follow next instructions, I cannot connect to remote application because window closed immediately after login. Normal remote desktop is working fine.

Can you suggest some resources or guide to setup and use RemoteApp mode in Windows 10 Professional?

Many thanks for any idea.

Best regards,

Ondrej Nemecek.

ondrej.nemecek, Jun 24, 2021
  3. setup a new connection with RemoteApp and Desktop Connections

How can I setup a new connection with RemoteApp and Desktop Connections in Windows 10?

Castelli Paolo, Jun 24, 2021
  4. RemoteApp - The webbpage has no connection

RDP RemoteApp needs access to internet

Hi, I have deployed a server-client model by using remoteapp services in a
    private network.

I have blocked internet access to clients.

When I try to connect by using remoteapp I have a big delay (about 2-3 minutes) until the connection is established.

I found that when I try to connect by using remoteapp my firewall blocks packets that trying to access the internet.

Why is rdp trying to access the internet? How can I solve this issue?

ChristosVou, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

RemoteApp - The webbpage has no connection

1. RemoteApp - The webbpage has no connection - Similar Threads - RemoteApp webbpage has

2. Local files are not using default application RemoteApp

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local files are not using default application RemoteApp: I am connecting to a Windows 2012R2 terminal server in a domain. There are about 15 users that connect to the server RemoteApp collection to run Office. They are all working except me. I was working fine until yesterday. I looked and no updates have been installed for more...
  3. RemoteApp Disconnected

RemoteApp Disconnected: Dear, I can not remote control server2012 and remote apps. Could you please advise what can I do next? Thanks every much! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remoteapp-disconnected/1b504766-8a18-4ec4-b05f-c079b5452a14
  4. Windows 10 education ISO download webbpage is not the same?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 education ISO download webbpage is not the same?: Hi! I got an windows 10 education key from my school and now i need to download the ISO to install it. The problem is that the webbpage dosent look the same as the tutorials where you sign in with the key before you download the ISO. When i try to download it, its just...
  5. setup a new connection with RemoteApp and Desktop Connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    setup a new connection with RemoteApp and Desktop Connections: How can I setup a new connection with RemoteApp and Desktop Connections in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setup-a-new-connection-with-remoteapp-and-desktop/3016b6ef-c596-4ba7-8fe1-a889679946fd
  6. RemoteApp Audio Sound Source

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RemoteApp Audio Sound Source: Hi everyone, I was just curious about what this sound source is? It shows up in both Game Bar and the volume mixer. I don't use RDP and I have remote connections disabled. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. Hey @jenmsft Windows 10 RemoteApp has been bugged since the 1903 release (same thing for...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey @jenmsft Windows 10 RemoteApp has been bugged since the 1903 release (same thing for...: submitted by /u/sven784230 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/duarmb/hey_jenmsft_windows_10_remoteapp_has_been_bugged/
  8. RemoteApp doesn't apply correct scaling initially

RemoteApp doesn't apply correct scaling initially: I have a large app for which we are waiting to configure DPI scaling. Currently, when we launch our app via RemoteApp (RDP,) the text and controls overlap. As a work around for our customers with high DPI displays, we found the best solution is to set...
  9. RemoteApp Randomly Freezing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RemoteApp Randomly Freezing: Hello, I have a remoteapp set up in Server 2016 (Version 1607) that is being used by Windows 10 (Version 1803) computers. Currently, it is only set up like this for a few users for testing. The rest are using Windows 7 computers to remote desktop into Server 2008 R2...
  10. RemoteApp Scaling/Resizing Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RemoteApp Scaling/Resizing Crashing: Does anyone else experience crashing, with remoteapp publish applications? I have a large number of users, it happens to with SSMS, as well as a couple of 3rd party applications. I use a Surface, and another monitor, top to bottom, and unfortunately have been advised by...