Windows 10: Remotely accessing one of my other computer

Discus and support Remotely accessing one of my other computer in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Is there a way I can remotely open a computer that has my microsoft account as the administrative account.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by EmeryKarolski, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Remotely accessing one of my other computer

Is there a way I can remotely open a computer that has my microsoft account as the administrative account.

:)

EmeryKarolski, Mar 19, 2020

2. Remote access

In this case, we suggest checking this
    link
    to learn more about using the Remote Desktop app. This article will guide you on how to remotely access a desktop PC or a mobile device. For additional troubleshooting can you also answer the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you receiving error messages when using
      the Remote Desktop app?

We will wait for your reply.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 19, 2020
  3. How to get remote access?

I wanted to know as how to remote access to windows computer from linux computer.....

kevin_white77, Mar 19, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Remotely accessing one of my other computer

Remote access

Hi zabby937

Did you allow those Tech Support scammers to have Remote Access to your PC, they would have asked you to allow that?

Once you have turned off Remote Access, they can no longer access your PC.

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features, order that list by Date Installed

Check for any software installed on that date, like TeamViewer or LogMeIn, if you find any remoting application like those, uninstall it

Other than that, you have taken all the right steps and your PC will be fine, you do not need to worry about this further . .

DaveM121, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Remotely accessing one of my other computer

1. Remotely accessing one of my other computer - Similar Threads - Remotely accessing computer

2. Can access a shared folder on one computer, but not on the other.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can access a shared folder on one computer, but not on the other.: Hi all,One of our users had a network shared folder mapped as a drive on his previous laptop.He got a new laptop from us lately, and when we tried to access the same path with the same user credentials, it said he doesn't have the permissions for that folder.It's weird and...
  3. Can access a shared folder on one computer, but not on the other.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can access a shared folder on one computer, but not on the other.: Hi all,One of our users had a network shared folder mapped as a drive on his previous laptop.He got a new laptop from us lately, and when we tried to access the same path with the same user credentials, it said he doesn't have the permissions for that folder.It's weird and...
  4. Remote Desktop connects to a remote machine on one network but not others.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote Desktop connects to a remote machine on one network but not others.: Hello, I am using mobile network hotspot to connect from my HomePC to a remote machine through VPN. I do not face any issues when I try to connect through Vodafone network where the speed is around just 8-9 Mbps but I could not connect through other networks like Three/EE...
  5. remot access screwed up my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    remot access screwed up my computer: I wanted to stop windows updates on my hp laptop with windows 10 on it. I went to a live chat box that i thought was from windows and hp because i git there via a chat box from the control panel. He got remote access to the computer to try to turn off the windows updates,...
  6. Microsoft Scammer - Remote Access to my Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Scammer - Remote Access to my Computer: My dad was using my computer when he clicked a link, which caused a red screen to pop up with a phone number to call Microsoft, threatening saying your computer has been infected by a virus, etc. Typical scam. Well my dad actually did call and gave them remote access to...
  7. No permssion to access from one computer to the other (Solved)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No permssion to access from one computer to the other (Solved): Windows 10 Home, Version 103, OS Build 17134.1, WiFi Network works for Internet. I cannot access either computer from the other with the removal of Home Groups. I have spent three hours reading help files, tutorials, etc, and have come up with nothing that will eliminate...
  8. No permssion to access from one computer to the other (Solved)

No permssion to access from one computer to the other (Solved): Caledon Ken: Thanks, but I am still confused--and that was after I had just read at least three or four more on-line articles about this. Let me start, in no particular order: 1. Again I have two computers, John-PC1 (mine), and my wife's, which is John-PC. Thus, on...
  9. How to allow remote access to my computer

How to allow remote access to my computer: I tried to allow remote access to my computer but when I opened the remoe tab on the advnced setup only the upper part shown. see the photo. no radio button to choose is shown. How to solve that? 93868
  10. One computer cannot access other network computers.

One computer cannot access other network computers.: I have three windows 10 PCs and one NAS on my network. One PC (Lenovo 220X) and the NAS are hardwired. The other two are wireless (Surface Pro 1 and Surface pro 4) The surface pro 4 can see but not access either of the two other PCs. The other PCs can see and access each...