Windows 10: Remotely hacked not sure how to stop

Discus and support Remotely hacked not sure how to stop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What is recommended. Any thing downloadable the yes button has been blocked. even for netplwiz I cannot open. Restored computer few times, only seems... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gbzombie1986, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Remotely hacked not sure how to stop

What is recommended. Any thing downloadable the yes button has been blocked. even for netplwiz I cannot open. Restored computer few times, only seems to be okay until connecting to internet. this is the abnormal stuff I find. wdsutility manager is being used, rpc I cant disable no rights, even if im administrator, I physically am typing on this labtop, I own it. looking for a program or something like task kill command to destroy remote procedure call or any chance at remotely connecting to this pc, I don't need remote access for any reason. so basically my pc fine if I restore and I never use it , theres a auto remote service to. cant take screen shots or paste things now. dcom host, local system host, network restricted host unistack service host wusvcs is at the very bottom cant shutdown. connected platform user services, first odd thing before this attack, was my administrators were messed up one was admin and local and the other was user/ the name my admin was supposed to be + duplicate files popping up, after doing system restore, thought I had it fixed then the real attacks started. if I restore pc 1 more time, and I remove wifi card, is there a forsure way to destroy all possibilities of this guy getting any remote access to this pc, even if I have to remove registry files, I don't need remote access personally, just got this pc last December. thanks. Sorry limited time to talk before all things start disappearing and I must restore, all services will disappear and buttons until restore

:)

gbzombie1986, Dec 21, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Remotely hacked not sure how to stop

Windows 10 - Remote Desktop

Hi,

We will surely assist you with the issue you are facing with Windows 10.
    - Which version of Windows 10 Operating System are you using?

- Were you able to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully?

I suggest you to refer the below steps and see if this helps.

• Enable remote desktop in settings
      • Control Panel\System and Security\System, Click "Remote Settings" on the left side

• Verify my port forwarding settings were properly forwarding to my computers local IP address
      • run "cmd.exe" and then type "ipconfig". Find your IP from that list
    [*]
    • Make sure your firewall settings are open
    • Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall\Allowed apps"
    • On the left, click "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall"
    • Click "Change Settings"
    • Find "Remote Desktop" in the list and make sure both "Private" and "Public" is checked.

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you.

Credits to : Jace_Sango.

Akheel Ahmed, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Remotely hacked not sure how to stop

1. Remotely hacked not sure how to stop - Similar Threads - Remotely hacked sure

2. HOW TO STOP MICROSOFT FROM REMOTE HACKING MY PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO STOP MICROSOFT FROM REMOTE HACKING MY PC?: HELLO FOR SOME REASON EVEN THOUGH I DISABLED ACCESS TO THE UPDATE SERVERS MICROSOFT HAS DECIDED TO HACK MY PC AND ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE TO INSTALL FILES WITHOUT PERMISSION. HOW DO I STOP MICROSOFT FROM ACCESSING MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT PERMISSION?...
  3. HOW TO STOP MICROSOFT FROM REMOTE HACKING MY PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO STOP MICROSOFT FROM REMOTE HACKING MY PC?: HELLO FOR SOME REASON EVEN THOUGH I DISABLED ACCESS TO THE UPDATE SERVERS MICROSOFT HAS DECIDED TO HACK MY PC AND ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE TO INSTALL FILES WITHOUT PERMISSION. HOW DO I STOP MICROSOFT FROM ACCESSING MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT PERMISSION?...
  4. HOW TO STOP MICROSOFT FROM REMOTE HACKING MY PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. hacked and remote controlled?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hacked and remote controlled?: i just came to my notebook and i think that the mousepointer did move somehow.. i also then remebered that sometimes when i turn my pc off it suddenly starts some time after and shuts down again then. what also was very wierd that 3 weeks ago the built in camera wouldnt work...
  6. Hacking or remoting my laptop

Hacking or remoting my laptop: Look how is that possibile to stop it as someone all the time remoting or hacking my internetaccess or my games or facebook to..Is that daily happens,there is any solution to protect that,I have the build windows defender and still happen.RegardsRichard Jentetics...
  7. Got Hacked? I sure did.

Got Hacked? I sure did.: So I clicked on the WRONG VIDEO in YOuTube, and... HACKED! I now 'live in Sweden.' So I tried to get through to MS 'Security,' and... VOILA! Nothing. NO one. I'm sure that the Trumpfing Hacker is reading this in Sweden and laughing his head off now. I"ve changed my...
  8. Crypto Trojan remote hack

Crypto Trojan remote hack: Crypto Trojan. There is likely organized crime behind this. I've been fighting it for over two weeks. Doesn't matter what you do.It just comes backthe remote hackers. I set it loose this morningthe Trojan on a fresh win 10 install with every group policy geared toward...
  9. My laptop is remotely hacked

My laptop is remotely hacked: Hi guys! We need some serious help in our household in terms of securing our laptops/network from being remotely hacked by something or someone... It all started a while ago when a group of young men rented the house next to us. 4 of them moved out since then but 1 guy is...
  10. Remote hacking

Remote hacking: I believe I am being remotely monitored. My task manager spikes whenever this person uses their computer and I have very odd programs running. I have a dell windows 10 upgraded from 7. Can someone lead me thru steps on how to find it and eliminate it. I also don't believe I...