Windows 10: Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock.

Discus and support Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Remotely locked device, unable to unlock. I'm the admin but PIN is not getting accepted. Safe mode also asks for PIN.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AK S, Mar 29, 2023.

1. AK S Win User

Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock.

Remotely locked device, unable to unlock. I'm the admin but PIN is not getting accepted. Safe mode also asks for PIN.

:)

2. How to remotely unlock my laptop once I've remotely locked it

I have remotely locked my laptop and I would like to know how to become an administrator with permission to remotely unlock it.

Calvin Danker, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Unable to unlock my Laptop after remotely locking it

HI, Need help in unlocking / signing in to my laptop. I had remotely locked it through my Microsoft account on another laptop. Now I am not able to login through my fingerprint or PIN. Its says administrator has to login first but there is only one account on the system, and there is no option for creating or accessing it through another account. I tried Forgot PIN option as well but it takes me back to lock screen. I recently upgraded it to Windows 11. Please suggest how I can log into my laptop by any means possible. I do not wish to format the system, which I guess would be the last resort. Thank you

GAUTAM_0979, Mar 29, 2023
  4. cm134 Win User

Unlock device after remotely locked

Hi There,

I am wondering what is the step to do to unlock a Surface Book device that I have locked it remotely? Is the other user can still sign in after I lock it remotely?

I have it with my staff right now, but I need to lock it since his contract is over before he could return it to the office.

cm134, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

1. Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock. - Similar Threads - Remotely locked laptop

2. Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock.: Remotely locked device, unable to unlock. I'm the admin but PIN is not getting accepted. Safe mode also asks for PIN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remotely-locked-laptop-not-able-to-unlock/2c6de021-f07b-437e-b84c-c218239b257a
  3. How to remotely unlock my laptop once I've remotely locked it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remotely unlock my laptop once I've remotely locked it: I have remotely locked my laptop and I would like to know how to become an administrator with permission to remotely unlock it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remotely-unlock-my-laptop-once-ive-remotely/29354cdd-517a-4693-99a2-01086e3b584d
  4. Unable to unlock my Laptop after remotely locking it

Unable to unlock my Laptop after remotely locking it: HI, I Need help in unlocking / signing in to my laptop. I had remotely locked it through my Microsoft account. Now I am unable to login when i click sign in it takes me to the same screenscreen where when we open pc after sleep . I don't wish to format the system.please help...
  5. Remote device lock and unlock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote device lock and unlock: I locked my laptop remotely from Microsoft account website through my desktop because I did not recognize it at first. The laptop now only shows a remote administrator message when I attempt to log in and does not allow any input. Just the default windows login screen, my...
  6. Remote device lock and unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote device lock and unlock: I locked my laptop remotely from Microsoft account website through my desktop because I did not recognize it at first. The laptop now only shows a remote administrator message when I attempt to log in and does not allow any input. Just the default windows login screen, my...
  7. Remote device lock and unlock

8. Unable to unlock my Laptop after remotely locking it

Unable to unlock my Laptop after remotely locking it: HI, Need help in unlocking / signing in to my laptop. I had remotely locked it through my Microsoft account on another laptop. Now I am not able to login through my fingerprint or PIN. Its says administrator has to login first but there is only one account on the system, and...
  9. How to unlock my laptop after locked remotely?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to unlock my laptop after locked remotely?: Hi,I’m using two laptop with Window 10. I used “Find my device” to lock a laptop remotely for testing the funtion only. Now I can not SIGN IN or UNLOCK the locked laptop. Please tell me how to unlock the laptop.Many thanks!...
  10. unlock remotely locked laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unlock remotely locked laptop: How do I unlock a laptop that I have remotely locked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-remotely-locked-laptop/810ed05d-edd3-4897-b4f2-166d68fa1bc7