Windows 10: Remotely locked my windows 10 laptop, now I cant unlock it

Discus and support Remotely locked my windows 10 laptop, now I cant unlock it in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I remotely locked my laptop from my microsoft account. I found my laptop again and then ablut 1 hour later it locked (because I sent the request for it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by glassyjuice, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Remotely locked my windows 10 laptop, now I cant unlock it

I remotely locked my laptop from my microsoft account. I found my laptop again and then ablut 1 hour later it locked (because I sent the request for it to be locked whenever possible). Once it locked I tried to log in with my PIN which showed the following message: "An administrator had restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet, and have your administrator sign in first". The wifi stopped working too. It showed the wifi symbol with the ⚠️ on the corner. I tried selecting a plethora of different connections and then I tried via ethernet (Which I need to occasionally restart my laptop so that it works temporarily) which also yields the same error. Logging in with my microsoft account password (Which I changed twice already) gives me a wrong password message and asks me to reset my password from the microsoft page. The forgot password button doesn't work either.

(Also my screen is stuck sideways)
    Pin login=

Remotely locked my windows 10 laptop, now I cant unlock it [​IMG]

Password login=

Remotely locked my windows 10 laptop, now I cant unlock it [​IMG]

Anybody know how to fix this?

:)

glassyjuice, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Remote lock

Locked laptop remotely with my account. Got it back and cannot get into it. Pin for laptop doesnt work. No pin in Microsoft email. Cant unlock remotely (why the hell not?) This has been nothing but more stress.

kabbotstewart, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Remotely locked my windows 10 laptop, now I cant unlock it

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Remotely locked my windows 10 laptop, now I cant unlock it

1. Remotely locked my windows 10 laptop, now I cant unlock it - Similar Threads - Remotely locked laptop

2. I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this: At first my laptop is lost then I lock this laptop and when I find my laptop I tried to unclock it but it can't be unlocked please solve my problem and unlock it...
  3. I remotely locked my pc and now pc not unlocking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I remotely locked my pc and now pc not unlocking: I use find and lock lost device by Microsoft in i only want to test the lock option and i thought it will open also from that same website but this not and i really need some tips to unlock my pc and in mine when i lock the pc there is not option to change the password please...
  4. I remotely locked my pc and now pc not unlocking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I remotely locked my pc and now pc not unlocking: I use find and lock lost device by Microsoft in i only want to test the lock option and i thought it will open also from that same website but this not and i really need some tips to unlock my pc and in mine when i lock the pc there is not option to change the password please...
  5. I locked my desktop remotely, and now I can't unlock it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I locked my desktop remotely, and now I can't unlock it: I locked my desktop and can't unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-locked-my-desktop-remotely-and-now-i-cant-unlock/efb2e982-fe24-49c0-a3f4-75fe8cd55eb6
  6. I locked my desktop remotely, and now I can't unlock it

I locked my desktop remotely, and now I can't unlock it: I locked my desktop and can't unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-locked-my-desktop-remotely-and-now-i-cant-unlock/efb2e982-fe24-49c0-a3f4-75fe8cd55eb6
  7. I locked my desktop remotely, and now I can't unlock it

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock.: Remotely locked device, unable to unlock. I'm the admin but PIN is not getting accepted. Safe mode also asks for PIN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remotely-locked-laptop-not-able-to-unlock/2c6de021-f07b-437e-b84c-c218239b257a
  9. Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock.

Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock.: Remotely locked device, unable to unlock. I'm the admin but PIN is not getting accepted. Safe mode also asks for PIN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remotely-locked-laptop-not-able-to-unlock/2c6de021-f07b-437e-b84c-c218239b257a
  10. unlock remotely locked laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unlock remotely locked laptop: How do I unlock a laptop that I have remotely locked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-remotely-locked-laptop/810ed05d-edd3-4897-b4f2-166d68fa1bc7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i remotely locked my windows 10 pc and now i cannot log back in