Windows 10: Removable disk causes game crashing ?

Discus and support Removable disk causes game crashing ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i tried installing and playing some of my games on steam and they stopped the install and opened my removable disk H for no reason same thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NovaRZ, May 31, 2021.

1. NovaRZ Win User

Removable disk causes game crashing ?

So i tried installing and playing some of my games on steam and they stopped the install and opened my removable disk H for no reason same thing happends to the games. Some games remain in the loading screen and they aren't doing anything and again the removable disk opens i reinstalled the windows 2 times and it still makes this stuff for no reason please i need an answer to this somebody gotta know what is happening.

:)

NovaRZ, May 31, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 31, 2021
  3. conduct11 Win User
    Game causes 100% Disk Usage , becomes not responding and crashes

So lately every time i try to play a game on windows 10 , it causes my disk usage to reach 100% and the game directly becomes not responding and crashes . Also System and Compressed Memory sometimes causes disk usage to go to 100% !

Would appreciate any help !

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

conduct11, May 31, 2021
  4. Removable disk causes game crashing ?

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 31, 2021
Thema:

Removable disk causes game crashing ?

1. Removable disk causes game crashing ? - Similar Threads - Removable disk causes

2. Kernel32, ntdll.dll, and msmpeg2vdec are causing game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel32, ntdll.dll, and msmpeg2vdec are causing game crashes: I get errors saying those files crash, and I have tried:Reinstalling driversRunning memory testusing DISM and Sfc /scannowuninstalling the gamesrunning startup repairswitching to windows 11please help...
  3. NTDLL.DLL Causes epic games crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NTDLL.DLL Causes epic games crash: HAving an issue with epic games launcher that keeps crashing. say says fault module is ntdll.dllDescriptionFaulting Application Path: D:\Program Files x86\Epic Games\Launcher\Portal\Binaries\Win64\EpicGamesLauncher.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication...
  4. NTDLL.DLL Causes epic games crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NTDLL.DLL Causes epic games crash: HAving an issue with epic games launcher that keeps crashing. say says fault module is ntdll.dllDescriptionFaulting Application Path: D:\Program Files x86\Epic Games\Launcher\Portal\Binaries\Win64\EpicGamesLauncher.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication...
  5. What Are The Potential Causes For Games Crashing To Desktop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What Are The Potential Causes For Games Crashing To Desktop?: Hello for the past few months I've been attempting to fix my game Warhammer from launching incorrectly, it only runs in smaller screen scale than it should along with it crashing periodically and I've tried almost every fix imaginable to solve this, including BIOS swapping...
  6. errors related to system32 causing game crashes

errors related to system32 causing game crashes: events at the time of the crash from most to least recent. I have been unable to fix this for months please help. Warning 2/6/2020 9:17:20 PM Display 4109None Application SpaceEngineers has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware. Warning 2/6/2020 9:12:42 PM...
  7. xbox controller causes game graphics crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox controller causes game graphics crash: I have an Xbox one controller that I use for most of my pc games. Before I went on deployment, everything worked fine. When I got back, I can no longer use my Xbox controller. I will open a game, like rocket league, and everything will be fine. If I then turn my Xbox...
  8. Game bar causing crash on multiple games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar causing crash on multiple games.: As the title says that's pretty much the issue. When i bring up the game bar most of the games sometimes crash. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-causing-crash-on-multiple-games/e2c15830-4f55-459c-8a3d-905b2993a16b
  9. Disk Usage at 100% causing lag in games.

Disk Usage at 100% causing lag in games.: Hi my disk is at 100%. Attached in the link is the recording of it using the windows performance recorder. I have got a new hard drive, complete reset, updated drivers, stopped superfetch and windows search, and updated my bios. I do not know what else to try. My computer...
  10. Recent update causes game to crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent update causes game to crash: After the last update I get a game crash in COD 2 BO. I get a message of unhanded exception caught. I get a freeze screen that can not be closed without rebooting the computer. This is the event. Faulting application name: t6sp.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x50c7e945...